Brummy Mummy #67 back from her breakity break, attention seeking posts is all she can make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Original title suggestion was ‘BrummyMummy67 - backity back from her breakity break, how many attention seeking posts can she makity make??’ With a massive 78 votes, sorry for having to edit it so much @BonBon27 but it was too long to fit 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That reel of Erin, it’s really annoying and I don’t know why 🙈 I couldn’t work out the point of it to start with as I didn’t notice any change to her hair until I’d watched it a few times. I know it’s been said before (many times) but she definitely isn’t a triple threat 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Obviously neither story is true about a photographer/hairdresser being rude about the golden ones neck or Babs would stick to one story.
I hate liers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The neck comment is wheeled out so much for content by babs that I’m starting to wonder if I was the one who said it...
Poor Erin’s neck is STILL being used for engagement by her mother 😢 Leave the poor girl alone Emma.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
That reel of Erin, it’s really annoying and I don’t know why 🙈 I couldn’t work out the point of it to start with as I didn’t notice any change to her hair until I’d watched it a few times. I know it’s been said before (many times) but she definitely isn’t a triple threat 😬
When I first watched it I only saw the bit where she said she had been cutting her daughters hair herself for ages and to be honest I thought “ yes and still making a mess of it” then I read the whole thing and all I could think was “ it looks uneven” 🤷‍♀️

I don’t believe for one nano second those children are anything other than polite and well behaved she is such an utter liar
No doubt she has explained “ look kids if I pretend you are slack arsed in an AD I get money” cue staged demanding snacks and coat throwing
It’s pathetic
Why couldn’t graze do something for children who need something like this but no it’s all about the £££££ so disappointed in them 🙁

Reactions: 17
You’d be a bit of a tit hairdresser if you didn’t mention an off centre neck would give you a wonky haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As someone said on the other thread if Erin did have a bad experience at the hairdresser you could book somewhere else and explain about her neck before you go? Surely that’s a better lesson than let’s never go again?

Reactions: 26
As someone said on the other thread if Erin did have a bad experience at the hairdresser you could book somewhere else and explain about her neck before you go? Surely that’s a better lesson than let’s never go again?
Exactly. Of course a hairdresser is going to ask a child to sit up straight (as children rarely do!) This issue isn’t about the hairdresser, it’s about how Emma approached it with her daughter. Of course Erin would feel upset. Part of parenting is validating our children’s feelings and also teaching them resilience. Erin will come across lots of tricky situations as an adult, and she will deal with them so much better if she’s been taught how to by her parents. All babs seems concerned about is the content this story provides for her. If it’s true that Erin hasn’t been to a hairdresser for 3 years, then Emma needs to examine how she’s helping her children to deal with and process difficult situations. She should forget the toddler content and parent the children she’s currently got.

• Heart
Why wouldn't you mention to the hairdresser beforehand that your child has a neck problem? Surely any parent would give this information, if not to avoid an uncomfortable situation but to make sure that the hairdresser keeps this in mind when making the hair even.
It such a basic, normal thing to do. I don't understand why there would be any sort of issue.

I had a facial with my sister once, she's partially sighted and the spa was very low lit which meant she'd struggle to see. I quietly mentioned this to the beauty therapist so she could help her find her way into the room and get herself positioned comfortably, and then find her way out again afterwards.

This seems so ridiculous I'm doubting it happened at all tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
First time she’s seen her dad in a year?! She saw him two weeks ago! She posted a photo of them in her garden!!! Obviously a memorable experience!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aw thanks for choosing my title lovely Tattlers, sorry it was so long! But would you expect anything else from me?!?🤣🤣

A little recap for you KeBabettes 🥰

-Easter Monday had to be spent at the in-laws and Babs could not have been more grumpy/angry/resentful.

-Awful post with tights under pleather leggings showing off her full tummy. And after being squashed into that all day, she wondered why she felt ill? Don’t blame sitting in the cold Babs, try the tightness around your stomach and the poor food choices/alcohol.

-There was a “be the youest you” attention seeking cringe fest ....she’d read a book about being yourself and decided she has finished making herself small because old boyfriends shushed her and some parts of the Internet don’t like her - Hi Babs 👋🏻. Her personality traits including liking Disney, plants and mugs, and she won’t hide that anymore. OK then.

-Another play date, even though they didn’t tag each other it was with Taming Twins because they both shared photos of the same things!

-Wednesday began with coughing and spluttering from the pit, moaning about not feeling well again but planning to spend the day meeting someone else in the freezing cold/snowy garden.

-Crap Marvel AD that mostly got comments about her health, and the fact that with a stomach ache and a cough, she should get tested. Genuine concern from Babettes that couldn’t be blamed on trolls, much to Babs’ distress! It started off OK with Babs replying to comments that she was fine, it was just the food and she didn’t have a cough, then took a turn when she out of nowhere declared she’d done a test and it was negative. Unlikely. Then she started deleting comments but leaving her replies. All quite odd.

-She then declared her intention to have a week off. Apparently planned because she discussed with her therapist how she has no clear line between work and life. But a little suspicious with the timing, beginning mid-Wednesday just after a load of people had told her to be careful of spreading covid. So more likely she wanted to be able to see different people and go all the places (including Primark) without a guilt trip! She storied a lot about saying goodbye, it was hard for her!

-True to her word she did not appear until the next Wednesday, back into in our lives with gross, scratchy, early morning pit stories like nothing had happened and a grid post to get that all important ego boost after not hearing how awesome she is for nearly a whole week! Only really shared (poor) furniture painting she’d done in her time off, but comments from her fans let slip she’d been seen at Drayton Manor.

-Loads of boring stories about pretty much nothing, so no change at all in her content. Moaning about her runny eyes, outside photos so obvs another play date/meet up as she wouldn’t just sit out with the kids watching them play without company! Well unless she went out, took a photo then went back in because she doesn’t actually have friends to sit in the garden with. Wouldn’t put it past her.

-Thursday morning saw the grossest pit stories for a while with terrible skin, make up still on (that’s your dry eye problem solved Babs!) awful faces and the bloody hand under the chin!
And the kids have got new pets - rats and a hamster - but somehow the post was, you guessed it, all about Babs. She has quite the talent for making any situation about her!

-While she was off we had the death of Prince Philip and the tragic loss of Nikki Grahame, neither have been mentioned, but she did discuss The Circle TV program.

-Art for the walls seems to be the newest obsession, I guess storage space for tat is at an all time low so filling the walls is the next best thing.

-Friday began with her claiming her ratty, dry, clearly damaged hair looked nice first thing, and the news that Erin was off for a proper hair cut for the first time since a hairdresser commented on her neck. Plus Babs mentioned she’s going next week - praise the Lord!

-Crap AD for Graze bars trying to appeal to toddler mums but making the whole family look like idiots. Standard. And another product she’d never actually buy, she skips past the healthy snacks aisle on her many shopping trips and heads straight for chocolate and cake!

-She’s still a size 18.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine using your child's medical history as unrelated content.

Babs really is a prize dick.

• Sad
  • Angry
I’d love to know what her job description entails too. Pissing about on Instagram and Youtube and making terrible #Ads for things she’d never buy herself? What a very unfulfilling role she has given herself, what a great boss she is 🙄

I doubt anyone would mind if she didn’t fake-make cinnamon swirls ever again!
D3D3941B-EF69-4663-B795-E1435B352A06.jpg

Reactions: 11
Didnt she do this before her "break". Why the need to lie 🙄🙄
It’s an answer from a follower, because on a Saturday Babs now always ups engagement by asking everyone what they’re up to. Sometimes she shares, sometimes she doesn’t, and once she blocked one of our Tattlers for answering that she was going to work on a Covid ward!

Reactions: 19
Her first couple of days have been a doozy, haven’t they?

That ad, I’m not sure who is finding that relatable. Even as toddlers I taught my children to take responsibility for other people and their things and treat them with respect.

My shoulders are wonky, and have been since I was a child. I think her daughter has probably had comments from both hairdressers and photographers, because I have too. My mum taught me that I have to deal with it because they’re doing their job. I just politely mention it when we’re discussing what I want. Job done, no drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The crying while watching Ethan with his pet this morning really is a worry. Could she be suffering with undiagnosed depression? She really does seem very emotionally unstable.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Clean sheets, except you cant show your washing line of said clean sheets because you told us you did this yesterday 🐷

Brilliant recap @BonBon27 thank you x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.