Brummy Mummy #67 back from her breakity break, attention seeking posts is all she can make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah right Babs off course he lets you be you in front of the camera. He loves the money as much as you do!
Never mind the fact that the kids have had their privacy invaded, showing their bedrooms, what's inside their drawers and showing them in swimwear and nightwear! The fact is she stomps around, talking tit, dressed in her underwear, or laying spreadeagled on her bed in just her pants, or sitting in front of a fan to fan her vag! All without a thought of how this might impact those kids. What great role models they both are to their children.
I'd say they stick two fingers up to any form of safeguarding when it comes to those kids and care more about the money. A truly disgraceful pair.
Alas she wanted to “smash his face in”.

WTF why would you even share that 😳🤷‍♀️?
My eyes met eyes pass me the bleach my eyes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn. Body confidence/appreciation again? Social media is fake? Wow never knew that.

Whens the manky cossie photo coming out Babs?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why has she deliberately unbuttoned her top to take a photo? My poor eyes 🥺

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If she wants to undo her top to sunbathe in the privacy of her own garden, then fine, but why share it on Instagram 😳🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Such an attention seeker 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Why would she feel the need to share that, is nothing private, it's in her back garden so keep it there. Everything she posts needs affirmations off a third party. I'm sorry, those photos scream a total lack of body confidence to me.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Put them away Babs! That is not a cracking pair of boobs or whatever you usually describe them as. And why is she wearing sunglasses that my 4 year old niece would love? You are an adult Babs, not a child

Reactions: 13
If she wants to undo her top to sunbathe in the privacy of her own garden, then fine, but why share it on Instagram 😳🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Such an attention seeker 🤢
And Facebook 🙄 Totally different audiences on Insta and FB remember 🤣
Honestly if I didn’t know how many times we’ve been through it, I’d think it was a cry for help. Awful. If I saw someone I love, or even someone I know, posting the tit she does I wouldn’t be able to stand by and keep quiet. I’m sure Babs would shoot down anyone who said anything but I’d have to try. How can all these “friends” and family members live with themselves? If not to save her dignity then surely for the kids??

Reactions: 16
Christ!! My eyes! WHY would you put that online? If I took that photo, I’d think ‘tit, everyone can see my massive saggy baps’ and delete it instantly as it’s so horrible to look at - I certainly wouldn’t share it to 100k.

How embarrassing that she’s happy to do that - it’s not ‘body positivity’, it’s just horrible 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
This is where Kenny needs to man the duck up and have a serious word with her.
She is gross and seriously on the edge of something.
Who needs to do this to make money 🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Bab your ex-boyfriends will be sliding into your mesages in minutes. Who can resist a rack like that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So you should be body confident, unless you are a child with a neck condition, in which case, it must never be spoken about and if a hairdresser mentions it, you must stay away from hairdressers until it is corrected. And it will be referred to as "le wonk". It would just be nice if some of this body confidence was channeled into her child rather than teaching her to feel ashamed when she had a body issue

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Latest grid post. duck off with your tits on show. They are far from cracking, Babs. They look like spaniel ears.

• Haha
Jeez! No need to look up Saggy Baps in the dictionary is there 😱😱 just why though, WHY?? Any attention is good attention eh! Vom 🤮🤮

97F5F0AC-D2E9-4EDB-B67B-07E2004E2B8D.jpeg

Purposely undone the buttons for a sexy pic for her special followers. How long till she’s on an only fans setup 😉😉 #sexiestsaggybapsthissideofbrum

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yuck! How desperate for attention must you be to resort to posting pictures of your pasty and sagging tits on the Gram! Weirdo.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Could easily be e mailed in and then the teacher could show on the board to the class. No need to print extra paper in terms of Covid or the environment. Two things Emma doesn’t care about!
Definitely! I work in a school and we advise parents to mainly email work to us.

Reactions: 10
I reckon she was at Drayton Manor again yesterday and won't say yet as it's for an Ad 🤷‍♀️
Either that or she is now doing that really annoying thing where by she won't name places she visits, unless she is being paid to, as its free advertising 🤬🤬
She was! I saw her there.....unfortunately

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.