Brummy Mummy #67 back from her breakity break, attention seeking posts is all she can make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 100%
We all have online platforms at school now (Google classrooms etc) Send the picture via that. As a teacher I am not allowed to accept any paper etc in my class due to covid so, if I were Erin and Ethans teacher, I would have to stop them bringing it in at the door.
Also teachers are uber busy at the moment and so pressured-their teacher prob doesn't care about a rodent in the grand scheme of things
But you are forgetting that the whole world revolves around Kween Babs. The kids’ teachers will put aside any teaching they had planned because who needs english and maths when you can spend the morning talking about the pied piper of Birmingham and her new pets?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those photos are all her idea and work. To try and get her HER kids more attention from the teachers than the other kids 🙄 If you think they're rubbish Emma, don't send them in. Save the teachers some time!
Remember when she emailed the headteacher about the sunflowers they'd grown?!?! hahahahahaha. Get. A. Life. Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But you are forgetting that the whole world revolves around Kween Babs. The kids’ teachers will put aside any teaching they had planned because who needs english and maths when you can spend the morning talking about the pied piper of Birmingham and her new pets?!
The pied piper of Birmingham 🤣👏🙌🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg she is DESPERATE for approval and validation in ANY form!!! Sending in photos of new pets and emailing head teachers re flowers they've grown! The teachers must absolutely rip her apart in the staff room!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Emma got an invite? 🤔
It doesn't look like it.
She's currently on Stories on her mugs for mugs page asking for the idiots to basically do her job for her and design a 'to do list'
She's such a lazy twit!

Reactions: 10
She’s sat playing with erin’s rats but complains about ethan’s hamster. Go figure.

Reactions: 14
So I've only had a really quick look through her Insta but I've found the day out to Hatton Country World in September and the trampoline place in Oct. Add in loads of pics she passes off as "walks" but they're probably NT's or nice parks and I'd say Babnocchio is at it again.
Lying twit!!
This is why they all do these videos as they evaporate like the morning mist along with all their bare faced lies and people search their memory and think “ did I imagine they did such and such” 🤔 but of course the evidence has gone 🤷‍♀️

she has a face you’d never tire of slapping 🙄

Montage of gormless and her morning routine from hand under chin, eye poking, head scratching and gurning

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is why they all do these videos as they evaporate like the morning mist along with all their bare faced lies and people search their memory and think “ did I imagine they did such and such” 🤔 but of course the evidence has gone 🤷‍♀️

she has a face you’d never tire of slapping 🙄

Montage of gormless and her morning routine from hand under chin, eye poking, head scratching and gurning
That bottom picture makes a cracking avatar thank you ❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those photos are all her idea and work. To try and get her HER kids more attention from the teachers than the other kids 🙄 If you think they're rubbish Emma, don't send them in. Save the teachers some time!
again with the exploitation of privacy - let's hand out some photos of my children to their teachers! what does she expect them to do with them? if they desperately wanted to see photos of erin and ethan - which i very much imagine they DON'T - they're literally plastered all over the internet-they hardly need physical copies! surely, if they desperately wanted to show off their new pets, a phot of the actual animals would be more than sufficient! the whole thing was obviously babs' idea - another way to show off her "top mum skills", by bragging to her kids' teachers and classmates about the fact that the conways had an awesome easter holidays, and that SHE bought the kids new pets - ste had best have already prepared her "best mum over easter" certificate, or she'll be FUMING!

the kids probably knew nothing about those photos until babs shoved them into their school bags as they were about to leave the house - tbh, i very much doubt that the kids - erin in particular - would want to give those photos to her teacher. it would be extremely embarrassing. shew lucky that, due to covid, babs won't be allowed to crash into her classroom and hand over the photos herself, so she can quietly crumple them into a ball and discreetly dispose of them. i would have thought the taunting would be pretty bad already, but can you imagine erin in high school, turning up to class with photos of herself to give to the teacher?! she's going to be crucified!

Reactions: 12
If she does a weekly planner to-do list around house jobs and sheet changing then cue a legal case from The Organised Mum #teamtomm as it's copyright protected.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
again with the exploitation of privacy - let's hand out some photos of my children to their teachers! what does she expect them to do with them? if they desperately wanted to see photos of erin and ethan - which i very much imagine they DON'T - they're literally plastered all over the internet-they hardly need physical copies! surely, if they desperately wanted to show off their new pets, a phot of the actual animals would be more than sufficient! the whole thing was obviously babs' idea - another way to show off her "top mum skills", by bragging to her kids' teachers and classmates about the fact that the conways had an awesome easter holidays, and that SHE bought the kids new pets - ste had best have already prepared her "best mum over easter" certificate, or she'll be FUMING!

the kids probably knew nothing about those photos until babs shoved them into their school bags as they were about to leave the house - tbh, i very much doubt that the kids - erin in particular - would want to give those photos to her teacher. it would be extremely embarrassing. shew lucky that, due to covid, babs won't be allowed to crash into her classroom and hand over the photos herself, so she can quietly crumple them into a ball and discreetly dispose of them. i would have thought the taunting would be pretty bad already, but can you imagine erin in high school, turning up to class with photos of herself to give to the teacher?! she's going to be crucified!
My 10 year old did a 24 hour sponsored silence to raise money for a mental health charity that supports young adults, to raise awareness and prove that staying quiet isn't the easy option. She has raised loads and I wanted to let her school know, she wouldn't let me. I respected that and didn't bother. Can you imagine Emma if they tried to say no 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahahahaha.

Jan was the annoying pink lady. She could have least said Frenchie.

I love Babs compared herself to the most tit pink lady :)
Pretty accurate 🤣

Just proves my point that she says Mum to keep up with the gram. Sandra stored as Mom on her phone. See, you’re just like the rest of us brummies Emma.
Ha, Babs not invited out with the wet wet wets then! 🤣 they're sat together talking about her message 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its been a while since I last watched Grease - but how is she Jan in todays outfit?

From my memory the girls wore pink jackets and 50s style clothing and the man wore leather jackets. Apart from Sandy at the end. So just how is she Jan??

I know its not that deep, I just find her so insufferable and her outfits make me feel itchy - she needs to stop wearing converse to the ankle and flared jumpsuits, it does nothing for her.
Well I suppose she is a beauty school drop out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.