Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh how she is back on line the minute it’s possible after she said she’s having a week off! I bet she couldn’t sleep last night with excitement to share her tit with everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Makes me laugh how she is back on line the minute it’s possible after she said she’s having a week off! I bet she couldn’t sleep last night with excitement to share her tit with everyone
8 stories in 35 mins. So desperate.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
8 stories in 35 mins. So desperate.
Oh and a grid post, so all of the Babettes have a place to express their excitement that the Kweeeen has returned and tell her how much they missed her. It’s been a whole week since she had her ego stroked after all. Classic Babs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Daisy Mae coopers latest funny is right up babs street with her cracking rack , I can see her werk for the day being her ability to tie her tits together and share it with her babettes 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's definitely been on a ban.
How bleeping desperate is she 🙄 6.30am and all those Stories which are all pre prepared too.
My god when will she learn 🤬

And looking pretty 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Not the word I'd use Emma 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She's definitely been on a ban.
How bleeping desperate is she 🙄 6.30am and all those Stories which are all pre prepared too.
My god when will she learn 🤬

And looking pretty 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Not the word I'd use Emma 🤦‍♀️
Pretty rank? Pretty disgusting? Pretty desperate? If she really wants to be called pretty I can carry on.

I’ve always preferred being called beautiful and not by people I’ll never meet because I don’t need that level of adoration

Oh god the YouTube vlog 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but it's not a week off, Its 6 days!!!
She posted all day and night last Wednesday.
This was NOT her choice!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I wish she would sit still when she’s talking to the camera, the karate chops and head movements make me feel nauseous 😭

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her eyebrows are bugging me in this morning's stories. Can't understand why, they just seem different.

I have not missed the eye picking. It's grim. She gets up so early, why doesn't she just get ready before putting her face online. (Not saying to do a full face of make up 🤡 - terrified of clowns so can't handle that). Babs just wash your face and brush your hair and get out of bed first please !! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve not watched the stories yet, not finished my breakfast but the grid post!! The BUGGER drawers?! Ffs Babs spellcheck, you’ve had a week off and returned with the same crap posts. Ps your drawers look tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish she would sit still when she’s talking to the camera, the karate chops and head movements make me feel nauseous 😭
Was it you that pointed out she looks like she's karate chopping when she talks last week? I haven't been able to unsee it, it was such a perfect call. I think it's because she is constantly trying to put her hand underneath her chin, then remembers that she shouldn't do that as much so just ends up flailing her hand around. It looks so incredibly stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was it you that pointed out she looks like she's karate chopping when she talks last week? I haven't been able to unsee it, it was such a perfect call. I think it's because she is constantly trying to put her hand underneath her chin, then remembers that she shouldn't do that as much so just ends up flailing her hand around. It looks so incredibly stupid.
Yeah that was me, I genuinely thought she started doing more today as a f*ck you to us lot. Just screams she’s not relaxed as she says she is and is lying through the skin of her teeth.

Reactions: 12
First grid post is nothing to do with how lovely it was to have a week off the gram, how much she loved doing things and not posting about or how relaxing it was. There isnt anything about what the family did all together. Straight in to "praise me for some basic painting of a bed side table, witches".

She is manic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The kids are awfully quiet in that vlog, she normally moans saying they’re downstairs making so much noise but nothing apart from puss dribbling in the background.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.