Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her DIY Annie Sloan paint job looks shite and patchy. Needs another coat Bab!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In the pic of her painting them (probably held the brush for 30 seconds to get the pic, then left Ste to it) it doesn't even look like the wood has been rubbed down! Did they paint directly on to the original finish? Will concede that I like the handles.

Reactions: 11
Just been painting and sniffing your kids Babs?! Come on, like duck you weren't the first in the queue for Primark, no doubt barging past everyone else and booking the first table at the pub you could. 🙄

• Haha
She probably fucked her kids off as she was so tired and needed a break
She probably didn’t go because if she can’t take photos or use it for content then in her mind she’d probably think what’s the point?! More time at home watching Netflix for Babs while the kids are out.

Reactions: 12
Possibly ASA as she was reported for not labelling her mugs as an AD (own products) but we don’t know for sure.
The ASA can't stop somebody posting. They would only offer guidance on labelling. There isn't anyone with the ability to "ban" a user, other than Instagram and they would have no reason to.

• Wow
The way she said "oh I went to do the bath bomb song"and "I went to tell you this..." and then realised she couldn't cos of the week off just shows how pathetically addicted she is to sharing every minute detail of her life to strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I like what she has done to her drawers (though I do like colourful, quirky stuff) but I personally wouldn't have done that to a drawer set that cost £600. I would have maybe sold the set, got something cheaper and customised that.

The way she said "oh I went to do the bath bomb song"and "I went to tell you this..." and then realised she couldn't cos of the week off just shows how pathetically addicted she is to sharing every minute detail of her life to strangers.
This!!
Plus I think it shows she didn’t WANT to take a week off. I think she was forced to either because of Covid or because there was a storm brewing regarding her always being out and about and she didn’t want to make it worse by posting all the places she was going and people she was seeing etc!
If she REALLY chose and wanted a week off she wouldn’t have cared about posting anything. When I was working and had a week off I wasn’t phoning in to see how my patients were etc!! ( well very occasionally I did) or thinking gosh I’m really missing doing wound dressings etc!!!
I dont think she really wanted this week off at all.

Reactions: 22
I like what she has done to her drawers (though I do like colourful, quirky stuff) but I personally wouldn't have done that to a drawer set that cost £600. I would have maybe sold the set, got something cheaper and customised that.
I agree, sometimes upcycling is great but on a high quality wood like this it sometimes just feels wrong!

Reactions: 13
That's because 2 coats of paint and wax cannot properly dry in 3 hours. The Annie Sloan advice is 24 hours per coat. Does she mean 3 days? Why is she in such a rush with everything?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That's because 2 coats of paint and wax cannot properly dry in 3 hours. The Annie Sloan advice is 24 hours per coat. Does she mean 3 days? Why is she in such a rush with everything?
Because she needs to crack on with Halloween soon. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m interested by the fact I don’t want to go and look at her insta. Like I don’t want to break the silence (although I always have her on mute 📣)
Can’t put my finger on it. Anyway, for now enjoying all of the commentary on her desperate comeback.

Reactions: 14
The spring jacket!...who has been asking about it? Seriously!!! And there’s no way it’s a 16 surely!!!

The spring jacket!...who has been asking about it? Seriously!!! And there’s no way it’s a 16 surely!!!
I think she got an 18....because that’s what size she orders from every shop ever, and wears no matter the fit. But in this case she could have sent it back and got a 16. Clearly she’s SO busy and important she doesn’t have time so just kept it. Plus she can then label it #size18style cos she’s ALWAYS an 18!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the DIY drawer makeover video....just a heads up to anyone thinking of doing similar; DO NOT watch this video for advice or tips 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's bloody horrible too!! and don't forget Bab it's not waterproof! How many more times can she tell us this?

• Haha
I refuse to watch her Instagram (not on that salesman platform anymore) and her YouTube because I do not want to add to her figures.

She has learned nothing. She is addicted to social media and it’s a problem. I’d actually say it’s like a personality disorder.

I’ve been looking at other YouTubers (American) Pretty Neat Living is another example of someone like Emma who cannot put the camera down EVER. Very self absorbed. All about THEIR needs being met. Talking to the camera like they are your friends. It’s so unhealthy.

I’ve been thinking about my own social media use. It’s highly addictive and actually I don’t think people like Emma realise how addicted they are!

It’s frightening really. What did people like Emma do before social media existed

Reactions: 17
She’s learned nothing and is so addicted. She said herself she almost grabbed her phone to sing the bath bomb song several times. Who thinks about uploading to thousands of strangers when they are about to have a bath?! Mind boggling.
Ive not missed her at all and won’t be adding to her viewing figures now.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Nothing on the ASA rulings site, including the informally resolved section

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.