Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its odd that they have both gone off with only 1 days warning. TT often goes of line for a little while never announces it though just comes back and says of sorry I've been eating cheese or something like that. Plus TT her busiest time of year is easter with all her recipes she said this not so long ago. As her easter cheese cakes that you use left over easter choices for has millions and millions of views also all her roasts and soups she would never schedule time off around now.
Plus when TT does have time she has scheduled blog post so the fact she hasn't scheduled anything makes me think this is last minute.
Something is defo off with them both taking this break

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Having a nosy at her personal page on fb. Nice front door pic that she didn't share on Instagram plus this one of TTT.
Oh and these are on her front page so I didn't dig.
Not saying that she reads tattle or anything (LOL), but that front door photo has gone already 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Having a nosy at her personal page on fb. Nice front door pic that she didn't share on Instagram plus this one of TTT.
I think the lady next to Wet Claire and behind Erin is Pus’s mum. She has the same smile/grimace as Pus!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t remember if PUS has a brother but the bloke second from left looks a bit like him.

Reactions: 8
Babs doing her 'I'm a little tea pot' stance, give it a rest, you're with your family

Reactions: 12
It looks like Louise Pentland got early access to Home Sense. I wonder if Emma got offered any early access.

Reactions: 9
It looks like Louise Pentland got early access to Home Sense. I wonder if Emma got offered any early access.
but when someone asked her how come it was so quiet she said she filmed in the quiet aisles or something equally lame!! Just own it and say you got to go to an influencers event or whatever it was

Reactions: 12
but when someone asked her how come it was so quiet she said she filmed in the quiet aisles or something equally lame!! Just own it and say you got to go to an influencers event or whatever it was
Oh, did she? I didn’t look too closely tbh, I just assumed because there was nobody anywhere, even the car park was empty.

Reactions: 4
I reckon Babs and her huns have just decided they want a week of going here, there and everywhere to catch up with friends, go to shops, pubs, theme parks...basically zero f@#ks about being sensible and still trying to minimise risks. Not long before we're in lockdown again!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So do we think Babs will make her return to social media tomorrow morning, with a link on her stories to her YouTube vlog?
Or, do we think it will be Thursday morning, as that will make a full week off?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.