Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her Twitter is automatic, all her posts are the same. Just advertising new videos.
YouTube automatically posts as the video goes live though (it’s a feature they disabled for a while and not sure if it’s even actually active again), given her “vlog” went up Wednesday that’s definitely her clicking the share button on YouTube 😂

Reactions: 5
Wet Sandra's birthday today. Still in the same house. And I hate when people lay out their gifts......so smug and showy off.
It’s embarrassing that wet san at her age does this😂 Babs is off to spread her germs everywhere I see. Bet she’s annoyed to be off grid so she can’t post anything about this as well.

Reactions: 29
She was on Twitter this morning touting her Spring Wardrobe vlog on YouTube🙄
Does Twitter not count as social
Media or does Btec Paul post on her behaviour?!!
She must be rocking in a corner not being able to post about PP and now poor Nikki Grahame - I’ve never watched Big Brother but bet Babs is glued!
Has she been on fb? Do we think she’s had a ban then? Or covid?

Reactions: 4
Wet Sandra's birthday today. Still in the same house. And I hate when people lay out their gifts......so smug and showy off.
I’d just come on to post the same photo 😂. Babs is missing out on content, she normally loves gushy posts/stories about Wet San.

Reactions: 15
Given TT has also disappeared in that a sign of covid?
That did made me wonder if maybe she didn’t have it but one of the family did? I wouldn’t be surprised if she left the poorly one at home and went to wet sandras regardless of having to isolate!

Reactions: 7
I Must tell my 77 year old mother she needs to be displaying all her pressies on the gram like a teenager .....she will be shooketh 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂, I don’t like it either , I don’t mind so much teens doing it cos heck they are teens but when you are wet sans age you should know better.....never known a family like it ......pretentious gits

I reckon she’s still on Instagram, just not on her Brummymummyof2 account. I think she’s got a personal/burner account, with an unsuspecting name.
Very line of duty........I’d never heard of burner phones or accounts until I watched that.....I bet babs has loads of burner accounts wouldn’t surprise me if she had an unassuming account she actually slagged herself off with just for fuckin engagement 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’d just come on to post the same photo 😂. Babs is missing out on content, she normally loves gushy posts/stories about Wet San.
She must be literally flipping out no content on
The Duke of Edinburgh
Nikki Graham passing
Wet Sandras birthday
Spring Snow
No cinnamon swirl content or Saturday sickly wanky candle lit
.......she’s gonna come back like a bull in a friggin china shop

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Emma is her mother's daughter! Is that a massive pic of Erin's head and the other one of just the women in the family 😑 at least we know where she gets it from.

Reactions: 16
Emma is her mother's daughter! Is that a massive pic of Erin's head and the other one of just the women in the family 😑 at least we know where she gets it from.
Snap! Glad I’m not the only one that’s noticed, Ethan obviously doesn’t fit in and babs lineage only have girls and along comes a boy 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 523893
Where is Ethan’s lovely head shot? Honestly the whole family is frustrating 🤦🏼‍♀️
He's behind the flowers, in a smaller frame than Erin 😒

Not wanting to babfend, but Ethan is in the pic with the women, he's just tiny!
*side note, love that my phone recognised babfend as a word! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think Wet Sandra has done that bloody awful braggy Birthday display herself because there is no way Grandad Dodger would have done that 🤮🤢 Emma is a chip off the old block alright! And it is freezing in the South East of Birmingham area..... NO WAY The Wet Wipes and The Conwoman will be sitting outside. NO WAY!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.