Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing an ad for marvel because they’re big fans of marvel. Is it me or have I totally missed this fact? Doesn’t Stephen like football (and Grindr) and Ethan likes Harry Potter?
Her voice on stories this morning sounds like she’s been smoking too many fags in her garden recently too.
They watched and LOVED WandaVision but that’s about it as far as I recall!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont know if its cos it early, but what the hell is the AD actually advertising. Marvel in general, a Thor hammer or the lego set. Or all of it?

So nice of her to use her least favourite kid in a grid post, cos it'll earn her some money for exploiting him. Urgh shes awful. Poor Ethan. Pus needs stop enabling this exploitation

• Heart
Reactions: 16
(I know she dreams of swanning about being a lecturer- but how likely is that now?)
I've obviously heard this before but it just hasn't really clicked until now. I'm married to a lecturer. Emma has no chance of moving into this role.

Firstly, absolutely nobody - students or peers - would take her seriously given her online history. I know it's quite a popular profession for those who have had some fame in their past, but there's a huge difference between someone who used to be in an indie band 30 years ago and someone who is famous for showing their pants on the internet and nothing else.

Secondly, I one hundred percent believe she would not be able to cope with the workload. I'm certainly not saying teaching younger students is an easy career at all, but I don't think she'd be able to go back to that now either. These jobs are really hard bleeping work and you don't get to switch off at 5pm or weekends. She wouldn't have a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she’s always struggled to have the kids in the house during the holidays. When travel was possible they used to go away for most school holidays. Or she would arrange play dates to get the kids out of the house.

She has a cough so needs to book a COVID PCR test, lateral flow test is for use if you don’t have symptoms...
Its not just that she has struggled in the house, she struggles to parent without Ste and cant entertain her own kids so she fills the days with meet ups/days out with other people to support her. She can't look after her children at home on her own

Reactions: 27
I dont know if its cos it early, but what the hell is the AD actually advertising. Marvel in general, a Thor hammer or the lego set. Or all of it?

So nice of her to use her least favourite kid in a grid post, cos it'll earn her some money for exploiting him. Urgh shes awful. Poor Ethan. Pus needs stop enabling this exploitation
I wondered the same thing!!!!! What the duck is the product that's being advertised? The whole Marvel universe as a concept? 🥴 Good one bab

#greatatherjob

• Heart
My god she looks and sounds the picture of health this morning 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The state of Pus in that ad! He looks such an idiot. How can he think that’s ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They watched and LOVED WandaVision but that’s about it as far as I recall!
They tried it and hated it, presumably got a whiff of a possible marvel #ad so decided to give it another go! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Babs was trying to pass off the lunch yesterday as hers to suggest she hadn't travelled to TT's and so added that bit in her garden to try and confirm it to her sheep.

And she should get tested. It's not fair to her friends that she could be positive.

Who at the age of 43 doesn't know the difference between an owl and a pigeon coo'ing?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Btw - of course it had to be Kenny and Ethan in the Marvel ad. They only sent them BOYS' TOYS 🙃 Emma and Erin wouldn't be able to lift the cardboard Mjölnir 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just when I think she can’t get any more annoying, she does! Those stories this morning, that cough, the stupid voice, the faces she pulls, argh 😣 what a head! Why is she meeting all these different people every day?! There’s no need!

Reactions: 10
Babs, get a test and stop seeing different people every bloody day. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I'm seeing my best friend today, in my yarden, but she is the first person I will have seen. And I've no plans to see anyone else.
Babs what did you expect from the new Louis and Joe exotic documentary? He's in jail, how much new content did you expect? Also why start these programmes just before 9pm and then say you can't stay awake past 9 to watch them? Watch them earlier then or stop being a lazy slob, eat better, drink some water and you might stay up after 9pm?
And as for you being more you? GOD HELP US ALL 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think that if they were tested and any/all of them were positive she'd either stage a meltdown to be offline or pretend they were just "enjoying a few cosy days at home" when really they are isolating? I just can't see her admitting it if any of them got it because of the inevitable backlash!

Reactions: 21
Having never watched a Marvel film or understood the concept I can happily admit that during lockdown 3, my boyfriend and I have worked out way through them in chronological order. Am about half way through them and love them!

They are great films and would be the perfect family movie for all The Conway's to enjoy together.

Knowing she had this ad coming up they could have been watching them regularly as family time....then this ad would make sense. But I make the mistake of assuming that Babs would out effort into watching something that is more challenging than The Real Housewives of random city and allowing the kids to watch telly with them.

Tattlers if you have Disney channel, watch them they are great!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.