Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already moaning about having to sit in the garden every day because it's cold. Here is an idea then Babs - don't. It's not compulsory to see somebody every single day. She's acting like she hasn't seen another human being for a whole year! She went on two bloody holidays last year and she's acting like she has literally been stuck in her house without another person for company. Babs you have a 2.4 family. There are elderly and vulnerable people all over the country who have only just been able to leave their homes.
She's seeing her daughter's godmother today. Why? Ever since we've been allowed to see people in our gardens she's practically lived under her gazebo. Of course that's going to get boring after a while. Personally I think it's just an excuse to show all of these people her fancy new house. There's no way they're just using her toilet.
And did you know it was cold? And snowy? Not like it’s suddenly come on. It was predicted last week ffs
I know the rules have relaxed but other than work I’ve seen my elderly father who is in my bubble and that’s it. If I have even a sniffle I wouldn’t go near him. Jesus Typhoid babs strikes again.

Oh wow there’s a shock. An ad the day after a pity me post

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So after the woe is me, I need to be me, post, there's an ad with Marvel and a new vlog. Presumably last week's didn't get sufficient engagement. Bit obvs now Babs.

Reactions: 26
Oh and there's the AD that needed a pity me post yesterday to boost engagement.
All about Ste washing his hammer in the dishwasher. I screamed when I saw it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why do Marvel need someone like Emma promoting their toys?! As if it's going to make people go out and buy. As per it'll be other 'influencers' commenting to up the engagement.
She clearly really wants to keep this brand with the story basically begging people to engage with the post!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
What’s with the weird hand movements and eye rubbing every morning? Also why can’t she stay up past 9pm? Everything about her irritates and infuriates me. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate to babfend, but I think she was at TT's house. The table is different, Babs has a glass one and gravel u derneath, not flags. Oh god, I hate that I know so much about her 🙄😩🙈
I also thought this yesterday.

Reactions: 6
I’m not one to Emma defend, but there are no rules on distance - you can go anywhere as long as you don’t stay the night and social distance. But I will say you still shouldn’t be seeing every man and their dog as Kebab is, and more importantly social distancing which Kebab isn’t.
Stay local replaced the stay home message from 29th March.

Reactions: 12
If it’s too bloody cold, just postpone your ‘play dates’ until it’s a bit warmer. You don’t have to see people every day, just because it’s allowed! 🙄 It was my birthday a few days before the outdoor rule came in (don’t worry, made sure my husband did cake and candles before the sun rose!) and I still haven’t sat outside to ‘celebrate’ with anyone as it’s just too cold. Stop moaning and take a bloody Covid test - that chewy cough she did on her stories first thing made me gag! 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I see she has a cough today. Could be perfectly innocent but she has mentioned feeling poorly. I’d worry about meeting up with her if I was her friend, she’s been non stop meeting since the rules changed.

Reactions: 24
Yep totally predictable -an Ad! Yaaaawwnnnn!
Just to go back a little - so she’s quite happy to tell the world she’s got piles and her bum hole needs ‘warming up’ 🤢🤢🤢- but then when she posts that peppermint tea is great for settling an upset stomach , she asks if it’s TMI?!! What a twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I was one of her booked in friends that was going to meet her over the next few days the amount of people’s she’s seen would put me off.

In a moment of madness I glanced at the you tube blog.....the highlighter/blusher she has cheeks like aunt sally from worsen gummidge, got as far as her dresses....one gifted from poppy still with fuckin tag on ungrateful cow....everything looked the same , completely unnecessary purchases a lot of em.....fast forwarded and it stuck on a jimmy saville documentar ad 😳😳.....I watched a couple of minutes of her and realised it was dull as ditchwater

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There is no limit to this idiots level of stupidness is there.
I don't know anyone - ANYONE - who has literally seen different people EVERY bleeping day since the outside in the garden rule came in 🤦‍♀️
My 75 year old Mum and her mates are the only ones I know actually doing this cos they've had their vaccines (both doses now) Emma has school age kids, potential carriers, and she is mixing with all these people then she'll send the kids back to school on Apr 19th 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I don't know if its stupidity, selfishness, or BOTH!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
take a bloody Covid test - that chewy cough she did on her stories first thing made me gag! 😩
She should be eligible for free lateral flow tests anyway as she has school aged children.

I did wonder if this mornings cough was a smoking cough...

Reactions: 12
Oh, and Emma, incase you think this is over. I'm still spending 12 hours a week in a 'pop up' therapy unit at a hospital near you counselling NHS staff suffering from (real) anxiety and PTSD as a result of this. And it hasn't gone away 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she’s always struggled to have the kids in the house during the holidays. When travel was possible they used to go away for most school holidays. Or she would arrange play dates to get the kids out of the house.

She has a cough so needs to book a COVID PCR test, lateral flow test is for use if you don’t have symptoms...

I just cant get over how much older she seems physically. She seems to want to be a "nanna". Being in your forties does not mean you are old!!
My nan and my mum became grandmother's in their forties and would not have dreamed of behaving like Emma!

All the things she lists as "too much" in her LOVE MEEEE, VALIDATE MEEEE, ACCEPT MEEEE post are ridiculous. Be whoever the duck you want to be Emma! I for one don't care what she collects, or that she's like a child at Disney, or that she's loud. But at 43, I'd hope she'd have learnt that there is a time and a place for forcing your personality on people. I would hope that she has enough self awareness to question why she feels the need to do everything to excess/extremes. I'd think she would question why, aged 43, she's more bothered about mugs and Claire's hairbands and Mickey Mouse than she is about engaging with her kids, serving up more than beige freezer food, the fact that she has no idea how to talk in a mature way about serious issues!!

It is SO bloody obvious to everyone but Emma that she is trying to fill a void; whether it's the apparently platonic nature of her marriage, not coping with her kids growing up, the fact that her insta "career" seems to have peaked and the possibility of needing to get a "real job" at some point in the next few years (I know she dreams of swanning about being a lecturer- but how likely is that now?). She's misunderstood "being the youest you" in the same way as she has missed the point of "body confidence". They aren't umbrella phrases to justify any old behaviour or lifestyle choices! You are allowed to work on yourself- it's called PERSONAL GROWTH. You are allowed to care for your body and keep it healthy, WHILE ALSO BEING CONFIDENT ABOUT IT!

Her insecurity is rampant. To constantly seek reassurance and validation from a group of total strangers online is so unhealthy.

This 🙌🏽, just this 🙌🏽. I'm in my mid thirties and already relate to this. Privacy, decency and decorum comes from being self assured and having integrity. Emma is a lost soul with absolutely no idea who she is or what she stands for. An appalling representation of a 40 something SAHM of two.

Her entire life is like the time between Christmas and New Years where everyone doesn't really know what day it is, eats beige everything, drinks too much and enjoys a few slobby days in pjs. What is influencial about that?! I'd rather be productive, clean, tidy, well read, efficient, a present parent and healthy any day of the week so you can keep your mugs, plants and headbands Babs, your everything wrong with the internet!!
THIS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The ‘youest you’ thing has really pissed me off. I don’t agree. It’s a bit like the body confident thing. Eat as much beige tit and sugar as you like with little exercise and be overweight but that’s fine if you’re ‘body confident’. How about considering what’s socially acceptable behaviour and reining it in a little. Or just having a little bit of decorum. What if your brash behaviour offends or upsets someone. Is that ok because you’re being you?? Who is she to tell everyone to behave how they want??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s doing an ad for marvel because they’re big fans of marvel. Is it me or have I totally missed this fact? Doesn’t Stephen like football (and Grindr) and Ethan likes Harry Potter?
Her voice on stories this morning sounds like she’s been smoking too many fags in her garden recently too.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.