Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no I bet she really wishes she hadn’t shared the info about the bad bellies!! She could lose a good few followers over this!!! She really is an idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
IBS from wearing tights and pleather bent double on garden furniture for every afternoon this week! That's your answer!

And owls and pigeons- jeez babs. Its not that difficult.

And the ad- it was so half hearted. I dont begrudge Ethan getting the toys as payment for the ad but Babs has no shame. What an awful ad. A cardboard Ste and a realy hammer would have had more charisma!

Also agree with watching all the Marvels from the start! So good! 🔨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She can explain away her stomach problems as IBS but she also said Pus had a bad stomach too on Saturday. Did he suddenly and conveniently develop IBS too.

Stop lying Bab, especially when you struggle to keep track of what you've said🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Watching today’s vlog... ARGH, finish your sentences woman! It’s driving me crazy- 8 minutes in and she’s done it three times- breaks off mid sentence to talk about something completely different. It is so annoying!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
IBS from wearing tights and pleather bent double on garden furniture for every afternoon this week! That's your answer!

And owls and pigeons- jeez babs. Its not that difficult.

And the ad- it was so half hearted. I dont begrudge Ethan getting the toys as payment for the ad but Babs has no shame. What an awful ad. A cardboard Ste and a realy hammer would have had more charisma!

Also agree with watching all the Marvels from the start! So good! 🔨
Yes, watching all of the marvel universe films in order was one of my activities in lockdown one!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Had she bollox done a lateral flow test.

a). Where did she get the test from
b). The test results take 30mins
c). She says she doesn’t need to get a test

She’s a liar 🤥
Spread covid Babs - I don’t care. It’s people like you who have the blood of innocent victims to covid on YOUR grubby hands not mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So she was insisting it was IBS that gave her the sore tummy. Yet she didnt say this the other night when she was whinging about it? She made out she was ill with something. Then when she gets pulled up she all of a sudden is sure it is IBS or chocolate? Yet, still magics a test out of thin air to take..... even though she’s sure it’s IBS. What a load of tit she is talking. And yet again is digging herself in to a deeper hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also a lateral flow test is no use if you have symptoms. You need a proper test carried out. LFT are not 100% effective

Reactions: 29
So she was insisting it was IBS that gave her the sore tummy. Yet she didnt say this the other night when she was whinging about it? She made out she was ill with something. Then when she gets pulled up she all of a sudden is sure it is IBS or chocolate? Yet, still magics a test out of thin air to take..... even though she’s sure it’s IBS. What a load of tit she is talking. And yet again is digging herself in to a deeper hole.
and was Stephen's poorly tummy the night before too much chocolate or IBS? Give it a rest Babs. And if she truly had IBS, would she not sort her diet out and eat a bit better????

Reactions: 21
and was Stephen's poorly tummy the night before too much chocolate or IBS? Give it a rest Babs. And if she truly had IBS, would she not sort her diet out and eat a bit better????
Good point, I forgot about his “IBS”. So they both had a sore stomach yet it was IBS/too much chocolate. Have people like her who pretend to have IBS when I’m fact, they just have a tit diet

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG it’s tights under trousers again!!! 🤢
It’s not THAT cold Emma -maybe get off your sizeable arse and move around a bit more then you wouldn’t be cold!

Reactions: 13
No need to question it, Emma Conway has time for baths and netflix as she prioritises them over spending time with her children. Its very simple.

Reactions: 12
My friend genuinely has ibs and is so rigid on her diet. She knows her triggers and knows for a few minutes of eating the pay off is a day of feeling like crap and not being able to move from the bathroom. No way would she be up for sitting in a freezing garden, cramming her face full of more food or watching all the Netflix. She’s really doing my head in now and her passive aggressive responses to genuine comments are getting on my tits too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She now reckons she’s done a test at home - how convenient after telling people she’s fine 🤔🧐View attachment 517862
Lateral flow tests aren’t the right tests of displaying symptoms she needs the other sorry I can’t remember the name? (I’m doing a Babs 🤣)

OMG it’s tights under trousers again!!! 🤢
It’s not THAT cold Emma -maybe get off your sizeable arse and move around a bit more then you wouldn’t be cold!
She could meet her friend & go for a walkity walk? There is no need for all this meeting up she’s doing, just because you can doesn’t mean you should especially if feeling ill. She’s a prize twit.

Reactions: 14
She literally has learnt nothing over the last year.
If you are not BabsI think there has been a culture change where you stay at home when you are ill rather than struggling on and meeting friends.
Gardens will still be there next week!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.