Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said this a few threads back, you are 100 % right. The position of her hand on her side/stomach is so deceiving and extremely triggering to someone with an eating disorder 🤬🤬 I hate the way she does this, it's so fake 🤬

This will eternally be my question too. I must ask it at least once per thread 🤣🤣🤣
Just how? Who? Where? Cos I'd love to know so I can message her and tell her to duck off 🤣🤣
I found the comment...its a reply to her fb post, people can comment on there and she replies so if you are blocked on insta fill your boots on fb instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I can’t believe the comments on fb!
All saying She’s amazing and brilliant and never change cos she’s so honest and says how it is etc etc. She should go back into education cos kids need to hear this. ( dear God can you imagine her teaching now!!)

Jesus how are people so stupid and blind! She’s the biggest fake out, there lies CONSTANTLY, Shes so full of 💩you’d smell her coming a mile off( that and she doesn’t like to wash).
Its actually worrying how she manages to pull the wool over so many eyes!

WELL.....WE. SEE. YOU. EMMA! And we know you are nothing but a narcissistic liar.

Reactions: 20
Someone on Facebook has commented that Babs' body is sexy as duck!! It was on the tights under her pleather two sizes too small leggings post. Blimey 😂😮

• Sick
  • Wow
is it just me who finds it incredibly irritating that babs refers to those pleather monstrosities as "jeggings"?! the clue is literally in the name babs - "jeans" merged with "leggings". jeggings are denim, ffs. literally stretchy jeans with an elasticated waist. if they're made out of imitation cow skin, they're not bloody denim. they're literally leggings. for some kind of inspirational fashion guru, surely she should at least be able to describe the clothes she's wearing accurately. masters my ass! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
she went to bed at 8pm because she had "belly ache" and "felt a bit poorly"? literally what slis unusual about that? she goes to bed at 8pm every. single. night.

she clearly went to bed, as usual, and lay in bed devising ways to garner sympathy from the babettes - presumably in preparation for another ad.

View attachment 516476
These PJ's are the thing I hate most about her. They are completely and utterly vile and give me rage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she sat in her own garden in the Arctic weather?! (I don’t think it’s arctic but she does as it’s freezing at 6 degrees 🙄)

Reactions: 12
Why is she sat in her own garden in the Arctic weather?! (I don’t think it’s arctic but she does as it’s freezing at 6 degrees 🙄)
Especially if she’s poorly & the cold is to blame - there’s duck all wrong with her a personality transplant couldn’t cure.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she went to bed at 8pm because she had "belly ache" and "felt a bit poorly"? literally what slis unusual about that? she goes to bed at 8pm every. single. night.

she clearly went to bed, as usual, and lay in bed devising ways to garner sympathy from the babettes - presumably in preparation for another ad.

View attachment 516476
I’m tempted to use this for my profile pic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
3ABAB417-8241-4659-822D-A6D552CF0905.jpeg

I beg to differ Babs, this is too much 🙈 my phone screen actually froze on this close up of her face, terrifying 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Which is it Babs? Because we all know those are 2 opposites!
Does she mean she’s going to think a bit more about what she posts so she doesn’t have regrets,
or (more likely) she’s going to continue with posts of all sorts of sh*t, embarrassing her poor kids etc and not have any regrets!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Am sticking 'Be the Youest You that ever Youed' in the same box as 'Be Kind'....utter nonsense that is used for being the biggest twit you can and nobody can question it. Babs is a couple of years younger than me, and I find her lack of knowledge about life baffling!

I love being this age because I am confident to be me; but being me doesn't mean boasting about purchases, being as loud as I want when I want etc etc.
My 40's mean I am confident to work out and eat well because I want to feel good, it means speaking quietly in situations because it is polite, it means listening to others in social situations because I have learnt it isn't all about me. It means listening to my friends opinions and discussing world events. It means considering my environmental footprint when making purchases rather than being under pressure to buy stuff to fit in.

I really think 40's are about an inner confidence because you understand society better, you can't always be the spoilt toddler demanding attention but you don't want to be either. I really despise this current trend for presenting life on Insta as 'real' and 'unfiltered', today's nonsense post is just encouraging more folks to give away their privacy, decency and decorum. There is nothing wrong with being polite and well behaved, you can still have confidence, opinions, hobbies, collections etc whilst not being loud and brash and pissing off everyone else at an event!!!

In fact I reckon having privacy, decency and decorum gives you more self confidence that being The Youest You will ever do because from what I have seen of Babs behaviour online if she is going to be more her then she has already been then she is going to be even more haunted by what others think of her and her appalling attention seeking!
This 🙌🏽, just this 🙌🏽. I'm in my mid thirties and already relate to this. Privacy, decency and decorum comes from being self assured and having integrity. Emma is a lost soul with absolutely no idea who she is or what she stands for. An appalling representation of a 40 something SAHM of two.

Her entire life is like the time between Christmas and New Years where everyone doesn't really know what day it is, eats beige everything, drinks too much and enjoys a few slobby days in pjs. What is influencial about that?! I'd rather be productive, clean, tidy, well read, efficient, a present parent and healthy any day of the week so you can keep your mugs, plants and headbands Babs, your everything wrong with the internet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not well? It’s all the crap you eat! Still stuffing mini eggs today even after a ‘poorly belly?’ The health problems this woman has in her future! When the inevitable diabetes/ high blood pressure/ gall bladder issues arise will she be honest?

You can see them all up against each other in that photo!! No distancing at all. Thought she wasn’t feeling well? What a bleeping fraud.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.