Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel she is really really taking advantage of the new rules? Even though you can sit in the garden with whoever and whenever. I just haven’t personally? Maybe it’s just because it’s her that it’s annoying?

Reactions: 32
tingo to whoever predicted that babs would be referring to her IBS - irritating babs syndrome! 🎉

the classic and ever-predictable "oh, peppermint tea is helpful to settle your stomach if you have a poorly belly" comment, to remind everyone that babs is really suffering - despite the fact that she happily met up with a with a bunch of people earlier, to spread whatever bug she has - covid or not! duck off babs. literally EVERYONE knows that mint helps soothe a stomach ache. presumably she thinks that without her, the babettes would never discover peppermint tea. you don't have IBS babs - stop implying that you do.

also, what exactly about stating that peppermint tea helps settle the stomach could possibly be "TMI"?! she was literally singing about her bum hole only five minutes ago, yet it's mentioning peppermint tea that she classes as a step too far?! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
That was me 🥳 my first tingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else feel she is really really taking advantage of the new rules? Even though you can sit in the garden with whoever and whenever. I just haven’t personally? Maybe it’s just because it’s her that it’s annoying?
Yes. My personal opinion is that just because you can, it doesn't mean you should. She's literally cramming in visits every single day!!

Reactions: 19
My daughter finally went to bed 45 minutes ago. How on earth does she have time to be in the bath at 6:30? I don't get to use my bath at all because of a night the noise would wake up my daughter and during the day (unless I get in with her) there is just no way! (I shower every morning by the way 😂 - I'm not gross 😂😂😂😂). When I do shower I make sure she is washed, dressed and occupied with either my phone or her toys before I get in. Plus I have to shower with the bathroom door open so I can see/hear her.

Babs would not cope as a single parent. She just wouldn't. Being a parent is hard work at the best of times but when you're on your own there is so much more you have to do. You have to establish routines just so you can keep clean, get ready for work, get your child/children ready for bed etc. I know all parents have bed time routines (Babs' kids bed time routine is verging on the ridiculous) but when you're alone it is literally you that has to sort everything out. Babs sits in her dressing gown and has openly admitted she has no part in her children's bed times. The fact she has never read Ethan and Erin a bed time story is just all kinds of horrible. As a single parent Babs, you don't get a choice in the matter. You are everything to your kids and there is no other person to bail you out.
I doubt that Babs would cope if Pus was away from home for a weekend or even for just, one night, never mind cope as a single parent. You’re right, she’d never cope at all !!

Reactions: 13
Yes I’ve heard people with an upset stomach could have covid. I had this a few weeks back myself. I still isolated myself ‘just incase’. I was lucky as I was still on furlough and didn’t need to be anywhere! So I could fully keep away from others.
She is irresponsible.
Even an upset tummy is awful and contagious.
We had COVID back in March 2020 and out 1st symptom was an upset stomach then 2 days later the temp kicked in etc, my husband unfortunately caught COVID again last month (entirely works fault, which I won’t go into) and again his fist symptoms was an upset stomach then 2 days later the temp kicked in. So it’s definitely a symptom of COVID for sure luckily the first time we were isolating as my son caught it 1st, the 2nd time all 6 of us isolated as soon as he had that symptom (to be fair the only place we went was one of us to the supermarket once a week and him to work)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeh that is definitely her house. So TT brought her own food 🤦‍♀️and Babs posted as if it was her own 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it was at TT's, different outdoor furniture, plus Babs would be wanting a nosey for house inspo! It's amazing how she gets over her anxiety to do these things.

Reactions: 8
I hate to babfend, but I think she was at TT's house. The table is different, Babs has a glass one and gravel u derneath, not flags. Oh god, I hate that I know so much about her 🙄😩🙈

• Haha
Oh I thought she had those flags in her "opening" of the garden the other night and I thought I recognised her white windows and door

Unless the snow picture is taken at hers and she went to TTs earlier in the day!

Reactions: 5
We had COVID back in March 2020 and out 1st symptom was an upset stomach then 2 days later the temp kicked in etc, my husband unfortunately caught COVID again last month (entirely works fault, which I won’t go into) and again his fist symptoms was an upset stomach then 2 days later the temp kicked in. So it’s definitely a symptom of COVID for sure luckily the first time we were isolating as my son caught it 1st, the 2nd time all 6 of us isolated as soon as he had that symptom (to be fair the only place we went was one of us to the supermarket once a week and him to work)
We were really nauseous and couldn’t face food, then the shakes hit! Thank god we didn’t get it badly but I’m in the just cos you can see people doesn’t mean you should camp too, her behaviour is awful. There was a campaign stating act like you have it and that’s what we did. I have no clue how we got it because we wfh and are so careful. I apologise for lack of punctuation I have a degree in English just tired (no masters here)!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh I thought she had those flags in her "opening" of the garden the other night and I thought I recognised her white windows and door

Unless the snow picture is taken at hers and she went to TTs earlier in the day!
oh, okay. so the picnic with TT - on the wooden table - was taken in TT's garden - and then the shot of the plate of oreos and mini eggs - on the glass table - was taken at babs', followed by the "it's snowing!" pic! i didn't look as closley at the table, so just assumed that all three photos had been taken at a similar time - hence why she took the photo of the buffet from so close up, so that her followers would assume that it was prepared by babs. but no. babs ate a picnic at TT's, insinuated that she'd made it herself forcing TT to share a story specifically to take credit, but obvs that cucumber didn't fill her up, so she returned home and made her own picnic of chocolate nad biscuits to enjoy outside. presumably the entire plate was for her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
oh, okay. so the picnic with TT - on the wooden table - was taken in TT's garden - and then the shot of the plate of oreos and mini eggs - on the glass table - was taken at babs', followed by the "it's snowing!" pic! i didn't look as closley at the table, so just assumed that all three photos had been taken at a similar time - hence why she took the photo of the buffet from so close up, so that her followers would assume that it was prepared by babs. but no. babs ate a picnic at TT's, insinuated that she'd made it herself forcing TT to share a story specifically to take credit, but obvs that cucumber didn't fill her up, so she returned home and made her own picnic of chocolate nad biscuits to enjoy outside. presumably the entire plate was for her?!
Ahhhhh ok. Thanks for clarifying!!

Do we think she had someone else over today? Otherwise why else would she be outside in the cold again eating mini eggs!?

Reactions: 5
Because she is being the “youest you” or what ever cuntary she was gobbling off about this morning
Exactly
I see the interpretation of being the youest you is acting like some crude yob

I’m not one to Emma defend, but there are no rules on distance - you can go anywhere as long as you don’t stay the night and social distance. But I will say you still shouldn’t be seeing every man and their dog as Kebab is, and more importantly social distancing which Kebab isn’t.
I said this would happen to my husband the other day, that people like Emma would go bonkers and see a relaxation as an excuse to see every man woman and their dog 24/7
Not that I believe for one second she hasnt seen her mum and dad regularly

As a brummy MOM nothing makes my arse hole hurt more than this woman. Sometimes I worry I'm similar to her, 'extrovert', mom of 2,a brummy through and through. And then I remember that I'm a professional (full time covid nhs biatch 💅) and that I do not SELL MY SOLE FOR INSTA. and as a 36 year old woman I know how to control my emotions and not share my whole life (and my kids) on the net.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow she’s really busy being the best version of Kweeeeeeen Babs.....bath, face mask, alone time with her choice of program, all at 6:30/7. I’ve just finished cleaning the kitchen after dinner and still have to tidy round, sort some clean washing and supervise the kids in the shower before I can chill. And that’s not even that big a list of jobs compared to some!
I am SO sick of her using this whole “I’m just being myself and no one can judge me” tit as a way to be lazy, selfish, gross, not involved with her kids, vulgar etc etc. And make money off it. It’s sickening. The whole influencer thing is just becoming awful. No one’s allowed to challenge her on anything she does because we have to “be kind” and only follow things that bring us joy. 🤬 It makes me so cross!
Agreed! Being your youiest you or whatever is fine.. but not at work and she calls this work. I am me at home but adapt my 'me' to the situation. Cant rock up at office with my gut out, watching netflix under the desk, getting dramatic if someone calls me out on my behaviour. Get your big girl pants on, stop seeking validation in everything you do, confidence doesnt come from announcing it to be so. 😠 does my head in all this I'm just a 43 yr old doing her best to make people smile. Grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

She went to TTs earlier on the day I think then the afternoon photo is in her back garden

Reactions: 6
She's already moaning about having to sit in the garden every day because it's cold. Here is an idea then Babs - don't. It's not compulsory to see somebody every single day. She's acting like she hasn't seen another human being for a whole year! She went on two bloody holidays last year and she's acting like she has literally been stuck in her house without another person for company. Babs you have a 2.4 family. There are elderly and vulnerable people all over the country who have only just been able to leave their homes.
She's seeing her daughter's godmother today. Why? Ever since we've been allowed to see people in our gardens she's practically lived under her gazebo. Of course that's going to get boring after a while. Personally I think it's just an excuse to show all of these people her fancy new house. There's no way they're just using her toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.