Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can travel anywhere in England as long as you don't stay overnight. So it's all above board although bizarre she didn't tag her mate in!!

Reactions: 14
So Babs had Taming twins around her house today. Though she was ill.
And are you allowed to cross into other counties yet?
Surely Babs went to her friends house as I can't imagine Babs putting on that spread, hers would be a bowl of mini eggs, left over Easter eggs if she has any, beige, beige, beige. Unless the other lady brought it with her? Either way, Babs just can't help herself. One week of being able to entertain in your garden and she has mixed with God knows how many households

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she asked to vlog at the Conways yesterday and she was told no. She was sulking last night like a spiult brat and is carrying it on today. Me, me, me! Thats all her world consists of.
I did wonder if something was said to her yesterday and her post is a dig at her in laws who I’m praying 🙏 don’t follow her or look at her shambles of an Instagram account

Reactions: 19
Surely Babs went to her friends house as I can't imagine Babs putting on that spread, hers would be a bowl of mini eggs, left over Easter eggs if she has any, beige, beige, beige. Unless the other lady brought it with her? Either way, Babs just can't help herself. One week of being able to entertain in your garden and she has mixed with God knows how many households
She was definitely at her friends. This is how Babs chops cucumber when she is getting paid to advertise a product 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Very irresponsible given pus and her have both had upset stomachs, a symptom of covid isn't it? Personally, I'd never risk it without a test seeing friends and family if we've been poorly. Taming twins needs to hope Babs doesn't bring her profile down.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The bath bomb post 🙈🤢😱
is this Babs being the youiety you she ever you’d or whatever that quote was? 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s been irking me all day 😤.
As if the already daily, gushing, sickly, adoring comments/praise/compliments from the babettes isn’t enough for Babs.
She turns it up a notch and posts that ridiculous pity, attention seeking post this morning for even more validation and compliments 😤🤢😳🤬!!
We all know that ultimately, everything has to be about Babs, Babs must always be at the forefront, the centre of attention, regardless of the occasion.
There’s already so much proof of this, the videos of Babs with Wet Claire at the Spice Girls concert, where she shoves Claire out the way, so it’s just her big moon face shrieking into the camera, or when she’s with Roxy from LadBaby and the other insta mums and she pushes to the front and flashes her knickers.

She really is insufferable 😣. Awful woman 😖

Reactions: 23
Yes I’ve heard people with an upset stomach could have covid. I had this a few weeks back myself. I still isolated myself ‘just incase’. I was lucky as I was still on furlough and didn’t need to be anywhere! So I could fully keep away from others.
She is irresponsible.
Even an upset tummy is awful and contagious.

Reactions: 25
Piles are not caused by sitting outside in the cold, if she has piles it’s due to her sitting in the toilet too long due to an alcoholic beige diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Taming twins is very quiet today....another jump over the border visit?
Yep that's exactly where she is , still in Babs eyes 30 odd miles in the car and just over an hour's journey is keeping it local. It's boils my piddle, TTs village and surrounding areas have a really low rate of infection and now we have Covid Emma on our bloody doorstep.

Reactions: 18
She was definitely at her friends. This is how Babs chops cucumber when she is getting paid to advertise a product 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'll never forget poor PUS saying "yeah, it's very good" like he had a gun to his head. He looked terrified🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
She was with taming twins this afternoon, is that breaking the rules distance wise?
Would it matter ? She’s broken the rules the whole way through. Whenever she’s off the gram she’s breaking the rules. Honestly cannot tell you how stupid she thinks everyone is. As for the privacy thing, she couldn’t care less about those children getting any privacy. She’s proven that time and time again.

Reactions: 21
She was with taming twins this afternoon, is that breaking the rules distance wise?
I’m not one to Emma defend, but there are no rules on distance - you can go anywhere as long as you don’t stay the night and social distance. But I will say you still shouldn’t be seeing every man and their dog as Kebab is, and more importantly social distancing which Kebab isn’t.

Last edited:
The posts in response to her pity post this morning are truly nauseating. She just constantly seeks validation from others who seem incapable of seeing her content for the crap that it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.