Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love your insights into BabsWorld. His parents are quite right asking not to be involved in her grubby antics.
I respect them so much for saying they don’t went to be online and sticking to it. I bet Emma absolutely hates it - didn’t stop her sharing more than was needed yesterday though.

Reactions: 20
I respect them so much for saying they don’t went to be online and sticking to it. I bet Emma absolutely hates it - didn’t stop her sharing more than was needed yesterday though.
That was probably why the Holy communion photos were never shared. Well I'm sure we got 2 photoa/ stories on that day but hey- less than normal!!

Reactions: 16
she went to bed at 8pm because she had "belly ache" and "felt a bit poorly"? literally what slis unusual about that? she goes to bed at 8pm every. single. night.

she clearly went to bed, as usual, and lay in bed devising ways to garner sympathy from the babettes - presumably in preparation for another ad.

Screenshot_20210406_121645.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Omg, that screenshot actually makes her look like jabba the hut. I feel bad for saying that but it was the first thing that popped into my head🙈. Why would you want that on the internet forever??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😂😂😂 oh god
This post just made me cringe from every part of my body. But yeh okay there are probably worse when I think about it 😭
Oh no I’m with you it’s sooo cringey but she’s just the proverbial tit that rolls downhill

😂😂😂 oh god
This post just made me cringe from every part of my body. But yeh okay there are probably worse when I think about it 😭
Oh no I’m with you it’s sooo cringey but she’s just the proverbial tit that rolls downhill

Reactions: 4
So when it's about HER garden HER friends and HER family it's all good. A whiff of the in laws or kids friends and she's poorly with belly ache. Whipping the followers up into plumping her massive ego.

AD INCOMING.........

Reactions: 24
I remember vaguely that (perhaps during the lifting of the first lockdown restrictions - I forget) that she took a photo of her in laws in their garden and posted it on social media. Everybody commented on here saying she looked exactly like PUS's mom. That's the one and only time I've seen them on her insta and it makes me wonder if she posted it without their knowledge, or they found out and it caused a row.

• Haha
  • Wow
If “Be the youest you that ever youd” isn’t part of the next thread title then I’ll be very disappointed.

what a crock of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
she went to bed at 8pm because she had "belly ache" and "felt a bit poorly"? literally what slis unusual about that? she goes to bed at 8pm every. single. night.

she clearly went to bed, as usual, and lay in bed devising ways to garner sympathy from the babettes - presumably in preparation for another ad.

View attachment 516476
Babba the hut strikes again.
There’s a new primark in Tamworth opening soon you watch she’ll come over and stamp her place on it and bring up how she opened matalan next door, with no anxiety attached 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why isn’t she getting tested it’s disgusting but why aren’t her followers telling her to get tested!!!!! She’s despicable

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's a witch for doing that. If her in-laws have said they don't want to be included in her online nonsense, and to then put up pictures of herself in THEIR garden, tells you all you need to know about Babs.
She's a spoilt, over indulged, nasty witch and the babettes that indulge her are bleeping nuts.

I remember vaguely that (perhaps during the lifting of the first lockdown restrictions - I forget) that she took a photo of her in laws in their garden and posted it on social media. Everybody commented on here saying she looked exactly like PUS's mom. That's the one and only time I've seen them on her insta and it makes me wonder if she posted it without their knowledge, or they found out and it caused a row.
Yes that was back in June 2020 when she half-heartedly hobbled onto the Blackout Tuesday bandwagon. She felt a bit sad about racism so she chatted to her kids about it on the walkity walk to the in-laws’. There was a photo of her, PUS and the kids with his parents. Poor Mom of PUS; having Bab as a daughter in law.

Reactions: 15
"so i try to make myself smaller" - is this an explanation as to why babs continues to use the #size18style hashtag, despite the fact that she is larger than a size 18. an attempt to justify cramming herself into clothes that are way too small, because she's trying to shrink herself to avoid being "too much", following yesterday's photo of her squeezed into obviously way too small pleather leggings with her back fat splurging out behind her hand-on-fake-waist pose. if being "the youest you that ever youed" 🙄 actually involves babs acknowledging her weight gain and embracing the fact that she needs to size up when she buys new clothes - y'know, actually promoting true body confidence - then i'm all for it! not so much the more loud, more cringe, more mugs, more talkative, much MUCHNESS, however.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s met up with her family, Ste’s family, and now 2 sets of friends all in the past 3/4 days. I can imagine there has been little social distancing going on. She’s ultimately stupid & if not passing covid around passing something else.

Reactions: 24
She’s doing it so all the huns feel sad for her. She’s the youest you she could ever wish to be. She doesn’t tone herself down for anyone or anything. And she never will. She loves all the are you ok hun posts, messages etc. As for stes family, I believe they’ve asked not to be bought to attention in her world, she won’t like that at all.
I wonder if she asked to vlog at the Conways yesterday and she was told no. She was sulking last night like a spiult brat and is carrying it on today. Me, me, me! Thats all her world consists of.

Reactions: 14
She's doing this on purpose now!
Well duck off Emma cos we see you for what you really are and you absolutely HATE it dont you 🤣
Nothing else to say, is there. I’m glad everyone here can see what a horrible twit she is.
I believe in karma.
My mother is the same as her, married 40 hrs, two kids, dumped my dad two yrs ago, she’s not in contact with any family whatsoever and she has a new victim. She’ll die alone with any luck.
I hope at least her kids wise up. The narc mask WILL fall off in the end and she will lose everything.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.