Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over that post!!! It's got to be one of the worst she's ever done 🙄
Are you sure about that? I’m not she spews these posts out as narcissistic as this at least once a month.
It’s like she’s trying to rehash a rom com

“I’m just a car crash, standing in front of the gullible, telling them what my version of the truth is”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think being the youiest you is the issue here, more the meiest ME ME MEEEEE!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are you sure about that? I’m not she spews these posts out as narcissistic as this at least once a month.
It’s like she’s trying to rehash a rom com

“I’m just a car crash, standing in front of the gullible, telling them what my version of the truth is”
😂😂😂 oh god
This post just made me cringe from every part of my body. But yeh okay there are probably worse when I think about it 😭

Reactions: 16
🤢🤮 It is so clear that she had to behave in a certain way yesterday and felt held back from the 'real' her, (yanno, how you would want your partner to behave infront of your parents to give a good impression) that she is now having a pity party. She has not progressed emotionally since being a teen.
Its just rubbish. How can you like mugs MORE? How will that make you more you? She is the only person that can validate herself. Stop asking everyone else.

It is very dangerous and frankly stupid to be meeting up with others right now, particularly elderly parents, regardless of first jabs. If they are both tired and cold and have been meeting up with others/shopping outside of essential shopping where they could have caight it, they need to get COVID tests.

To be stating they are ill and have/are continuing meetings is irresponsible and shockingly idiotic!!! I dont think she realises whats shes saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Would the real Emma CONway please stand up? No please no more. From her post this morning I can only conclude we will see more drunk Emma, as I think that is her true personality & one she ahem holds back on far too much.

Reactions: 19
They’ve got form for not giving a tit about the health of others though haven’t they.
Was it last year that PUS took a transatlantic flight while he had a heavy cold (or was poorly in Bab speak)?

Reactions: 26
F4A93F4C-3DF5-4D03-BBF1-B64C1C45F5C1.jpeg

This hand 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s practically sitting on her belly button. Way to be body confident you tosser.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
A sore tummy from sitting in a garden for a few hours 🤔 what a load of shite. She was hardly camped out on the top of Everest for a week 🙄

And as for the me me me post. Be a big kid at Disney, that’s fine, collect mugs and plants. It’s the slobbing in dirty dressing gowns,posting disgusting posts where you strategically place the “tap to tidy” on your vagina or boobs and generally just being disgusting in all senses of the word, online for thousands to see including your daughters friends that you need to stop.

Reactions: 27
Am sticking 'Be the Youest You that ever Youed' in the same box as 'Be Kind'....utter nonsense that is used for being the biggest twit you can and nobody can question it. Babs is a couple of years younger than me, and I find her lack of knowledge about life baffling!

I love being this age because I am confident to be me; but being me doesn't mean boasting about purchases, being as loud as I want when I want etc etc.
My 40's mean I am confident to work out and eat well because I want to feel good, it means speaking quietly in situations because it is polite, it means listening to others in social situations because I have learnt it isn't all about me. It means listening to my friends opinions and discussing world events. It means considering my environmental footprint when making purchases rather than being under pressure to buy stuff to fit in.

I really think 40's are about an inner confidence because you understand society better, you can't always be the spoilt toddler demanding attention but you don't want to be either. I really despise this current trend for presenting life on Insta as 'real' and 'unfiltered', today's nonsense post is just encouraging more folks to give away their privacy, decency and decorum. There is nothing wrong with being polite and well behaved, you can still have confidence, opinions, hobbies, collections etc whilst not being loud and brash and pissing off everyone else at an event!!!

In fact I reckon having privacy, decency and decorum gives you more self confidence that being The Youest You will ever do because from what I have seen of Babs behaviour online if she is going to be more her then she has already been then she is going to be even more haunted by what others think of her and her appalling attention seeking!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think it's the occupying a space on social media and doing nothing with it that's the issue. No time or effort in any vlogs, no genuinely useful tips or hacks or ideas. No juggling an actual career with parenting..No inspiring changes or projects to get behind i.e learning to cook, a house project (no putting up a shelf after PUS has badly painted a wall is not a 'house Reno') Other people seem to do more with their online presence, not simply occupy it. Eg Emily Norris, the recipes for kids, hacks etc, whether you like or not time and effort has gone into them. Feel like Babs thinks she is a celebrity and so simply by showing us her ootd or slobbing about watching telly we are all interested and trolling if not 10000% behind her lazy life. Baths at 5pm and bed by 8pm as you are so tired isnt relatable if you only market yourself as a 'mom/mum' she is not doing anything to critique! Just being there and saying 'like me' isnt a job. The fact Bab thinks it is and gets ADs on the back of it is what's wrong with the whole industry. Just my thoughts 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My son had gastric problems for a couple of day, then developed a very slight cough. It was covid and we tested as you're advised to for any slight change in your health that could be covid symptoms. Lets hope she's not given her bug, covid or not, to her in laws.

She's been so completely oblivious to the pandemic hasn't she! With the state of covid in Europe and the travel restrictions worldwide, her chances of going to any Disney holiday are slim. How will she cope

Reactions: 25
If she’s referring to tattle when she says a part of the internet... then she’s really not understood much that’s being said here. Part of life is that we need to adapt to different situations, and people, you can’t do a cartwheel in a church, or wear a swimming costume to a meeting with your bank manager. That doesn’t take away from you being you, it’s just reading the room and fitting the vibe.

Why can’t Emma seem to pick a side, half the time she’s the worried, scared, cautious parent, half the time she’s too loud, fun loving, wild Emma. But by her logic one of those isn’t the true her, because there can only be one.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just cant get over how much older she seems physically. She seems to want to be a "nanna". Being in your forties does not mean you are old!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm shocked there has been no mention of primark opening next week

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm shocked there has been no mention of primark opening next week
Next tingo- surprised she didn't make a big hullabaloo about Boris's announcements yesterday and possible foreign holidays but I forgot she doesn't watch the news. 🤔

Reactions: 14
Am sticking 'Be the Youest You that ever Youed' in the same box as 'Be Kind'....utter nonsense that is used for being the biggest twit you can and nobody can question it. Babs is a couple of years younger than me, and I find her lack of knowledge about life baffling!

I love being this age because I am confident to be me; but being me doesn't mean boasting about purchases, being as loud as I want when I want etc etc.
My 40's mean I am confident to work out and eat well because I want to feel good, it means speaking quietly in situations because it is polite, it means listening to others in social situations because I have learnt it isn't all about me. It means listening to my friends opinions and discussing world events. It means considering my environmental footprint when making purchases rather than being under pressure to buy stuff to fit in.

I really think 40's are about an inner confidence because you understand society better, you can't always be the spoilt toddler demanding attention but you don't want to be either. I really despise this current trend for presenting life on Insta as 'real' and 'unfiltered', today's nonsense post is just encouraging more folks to give away their privacy, decency and decorum. There is nothing wrong with being polite and well behaved, you can still have confidence, opinions, hobbies, collections etc whilst not being loud and brash and pissing off everyone else at an event!!!

In fact I reckon having privacy, decency and decorum gives you more self confidence that being The Youest You will ever do because from what I have seen of Babs behaviour online if she is going to be more her then she has already been then she is going to be even more haunted by what others think of her and her appalling attention seeking!
exactly ♥ I hope she reads this.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 516251
View attachment 516253
Once again, she's picked a line and run with it, missing out...
Do truly meaningful things
The need to set boundaries
Have a strong network of friends around you

Challenge the system, be a voice, but if you dont watch the news or see what's happening beyond your own front door that won't happen either!
but in babs' head, she's definitely doing all those things!

do truly meaningful things: she donates a while £1 from the sale of each mug4mug to a HOSPITAL. she's using the babettes money to change the world.

the need to set boundaries: she wrote a whole entire post dedicated to the boundaries she's set. anyone who shares an opinion that differs from her own? block and delete. boundaries surrounding her children's safety? nah. she's protecting her own self esteem - that's enough boundaries for babs!

have a strong network of friends around you: the babettes are her friends! she literally refers to them as "friends" because she knows they'll adore her even more, and shower her with praise. SM is her entire world, and ofc she is the very centre of the entire world, thus all her followers literally revolve around her. she definitely classes that as being surrounded by "friends". 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s doing it so all the huns feel sad for her. She’s the youest you she could ever wish to be. She doesn’t tone herself down for anyone or anything. And she never will. She loves all the are you ok hun posts, messages etc. As for stes family, I believe they’ve asked not to be bought to attention in her world, she won’t like that at all.

Reactions: 28
She’s doing it so all the huns feel sad for her. She’s the youest you she could ever wish to be. She doesn’t tone herself down for anyone or anything. And she never will. She loves all the are you ok hun posts, messages etc. As for stes family, I believe they’ve asked not to be bought to attention in her world, she won’t like that at all.
I love your insights into BabsWorld. His parents are quite right asking not to be involved in her grubby antics.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.