Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're ill why the duck would you go around someone else's house?! If I was the person watching her pit stories I would cancel said play date...
And PUS was ill the night before going to see his parents! Why would anyone go and visit older relatives (or anyone really) when you are not well yourself.

Reactions: 29
I wonder if the first paragraph applies to yesterday’s visit to the Conway seniors? 🤔
I think she has confused BEING A DICK with being someone who is fun, creative and has a great sense of personal style that isn’t the norm

for clarification gurning all the time, wearing some old tatty dressing gown, being in bed by 8 pm, clearly favouring one child over another, talking shite and being self obsessed to the point of narcissistic isn’t what they mean when they say
‘Be the youest you that ever youed’

😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So, I agree we are in for some 'tattle material' if Emma can be even MORE Emma like.

However, what she's failed to see is that if she changes to being more 'Emma' it would also be a totally different account to follow. The vast majority of stuff she posts is lifted from other influenzas or in response to what she's read here. If she is genuinely going to do what she's preached about this morning, I'd expect to see a massive change in content. She's full of tit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20210406-081521_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210406-081543_Chrome.jpg

Once again, she's picked a line and run with it, missing out...
Do truly meaningful things
The need to set boundaries
Have a strong network of friends around you

Challenge the system, be a voice, but if you dont watch the news or see what's happening beyond your own front door that won't happen either!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just when we think she can't get anymore narcissistic, vom inducing or self centred, she pulls out a post like that 🤢🤮
Be the biggest you you've ever you'd is just WRONG on so many levels I don't know where to start.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Hang on so she feels tired and cold, how about a covid test. I swear that woman will bring on the Armageddon and still sit there smiling filming herself while it happens!

Reactions: 28
duck off, Emma. You can't catch anything from sitting in the cold. That's a load of old bollocks.

I don't mean to insult your intelligence though; I assume this didn't come up while you were studying for your Masters?

Reactions: 20
I’m confused 😐
What is that post about? What is the purpose? If you are not happy with a trait why not do something positive to change it? Why do dramatic posts on the gram? Why not talk it through during therapy?

Ad incoming that I am certain. We have seen this pattern before. It’s probably something big, therefore she has to prep the audience with pity me posts so in diffuses the greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she has confused BEING A DICK with being someone who is fun, creative and has a great sense of personal style that isn’t the norm

for clarification gurning all the time, wearing some old tatty dressing gown, being in bed by 8 pm, clearly favouring one child over another, talking shite and being self obsessed to the point of narcissistic isn’t what they mean when they say
‘Be the youest you that ever youed’

😘
Totally true!! As people have said on here before....collecting too many mugs, having too many plants and dressing in silly clothes and hair bands....they aren’t personality traits! She doesn’t even know who she is!

Reactions: 16
Give over about the ex boyfriends. Surely she should have covered all this on therapy #1. I would not want to give anyone who belittled me the satisfaction by announcing it in post after post. People change, mature- surely her therapist should be going through this with her (if she has one). She cant help but air her innermost thinking on SM all for likes and for incoming ads. It really is quite something.

She isn't a teenager or in her 20s so i don't get why she has this obsession with SM as its something that us older people (same.aga as Babs here) have benefitted from not having during our formative years.we have lived in a time before likes. Imagine the people next door but one logging on to have a nose in your home and seeing what you have planned today!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Give over about the ex boyfriends. Surely she should have covered all this on therapy #1. I would not want to give anyone who belittled me the satisfaction by announcing it in post after post. People change, mature- surely her therapist should be going through this with her (if she has one). She cant help but air her innermost thinking on SM all for likes and for incoming ads. It really is quite something.
Do you believe her about the ex boyfriends? She didn’t kiss a boy until she was 18 so claimed she was very naive...so a boyfriend to her is probably someone she kissed once or twice 🤣🤣.....did she go wild for a few years until she met Ste at what 26?? I just think she says it to make her sound more interesting in her eyes because it would sound boring if she said she had only ever had one boyfriend!

Reactions: 19
If you were ever on the fence on whether or not she was a narcissist - this confirms it.
She spent the night in bed, pretending to have a bad stomach because she didn’t get the attention she needed at her in laws. So she lay in bed seething and obsessing and wrote a couple paragraphs about herself, ready to post in the morning.
She needed the validation she didn’t get yesterday.
I can’t cope with this type of person. I despise her and she sets off a trigger in me.
One day, Emma, karma will get you 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Do you believe her about the ex boyfriends? She didn’t kiss a boy until she was 18 so claimed she was very naive...so a boyfriend to her is probably someone she kissed once or twice 🤣🤣.....did she go wild for a few years until she met Ste at what 26?? I just think she says it to make her sound more interesting in her eyes because it would sound boring if she said she had only ever had one boyfriend!
I think she probably had one longish term boyfriend before Stephen. I certainly don't believe she's ever had sex outside of a relationship.

Just editing because it sounds like I'm judging her: I'm not judging her for that at all. I am fully supportive of everyone to have whatever sex life they choose. I judge Emma for being oddly childish about her sex life which she freely publishes online. As a parent in today's society, I think she has a duty to her children to teach them frank and honest sex education (age appropriate, of course), and I don't believe she is doing or will be doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

She isn't a teenager or in her 20s so i don't get why she has this obsession with SM as its something that us older people (same.aga as Babs here) have benefitted from not having during our formative years.we have lived in a time before likes. Imagine the people next door but one logging on to have a nose in your home and seeing what you have planned today!
Blimey how many of us could sit thinking back to the time Kevin in Year 10 said “ shush “

or we had to reign it in a bit with friends as our dick-o-meter had been fuelled a bit by vodka

or perhaps someone suggested the butt plug joke wouldnt go down well with old aunty Alice

It’s called LIFE sometimes people try to advise us that some of our choices may not be the great wacky fun idea we think they are or sometimes people say shut up probably the same way she no doubt tells her kids to shush or shut it unless of course she is going to allow them to be their “youest you they have ever been”
Can’t wait for the boy to find his voice

Oh and her husband let’s hope he finds his voice

Something tells me Emma only wants to hear her voice though 🤔

No one is holding Emma down these days
In fact she seems to have pretty much free reign to do whatever the duck she wants with a supportive husband and children and an audience of people who seem to think she is ‘amazing keep being you’ blah blah to agree with her a half arsed job that affords her the privilege of slobbing in her dressing gown not doing much workity work work work and free stuff off clueless marketers

I think the best thing Emma can do is continue with the therapy and get to the bottom of what the real problem is

• Heart
Emma- your problem is not that you hold back from being the “youest you”. No-one would care if you were too loud except for the fact that you act like a total DICK. You don’t actually have anything to say that is interesting so you just make up tit and spout whatever inane thought pops into your head. You are like a human volcano that’s on the verge on erupting- an endless spew of your inane thoughts that might at any moment explode into a rage or meltdown or massive sulk.

If this is you holding back from being loud and being you, well, God help us. You hold nothing back- you show everything on the internet - your body, your kids, your home its all endlessly displayed in all its vulgarity with no thought for anyone else just the attention you CONSTANTLY crave. I don;’t think Ive ever seen anyone so DESPERATE for constant validation and attention. You are a 43 year old woman and mother of 2 kids.
Just grow the duck up, get a grip and stop acting like a total dick - you are going to be a very lonely woman soon if you dont stop cos your kids will hate you, and if you have any friends left they will soon desert you cos you’re so embarrassing to be with.

It’s not clever its not cool, it doesn’t make you a celebrity.
Hope that helps!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I cannot get over that post!!! It's got to be one of the worst she's ever done 🙄

Oh, lord help us if this current Emma is not at her loudest 😣 not sure I can take it as it is 😬🤦

#sendhelpplease #makeitstop

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.