Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh @BonBon27 ive missed ya bab.

Also I can speed read, I’m one of those annoying people that can read a book and watch tv at the same time and be able to give you a recap on both. However, the only time I can read a book a day is pre children how the duck did she read a book and be a parent?! Especially as she goes to bed at 8pm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Loving the title......what a revelation and who knew she was a size 18......every fucker knew , but knew it was a lie 🤔🤔🤔

So, a few things about this,,,,,
Jokes on you is definitely a ✌ to Tattle
"2 books in 2 days who even am I" - The answer Emma is you are a lazy disgusting slob, that's who.
And finally, would anyone else put a duvet cover on that was that creased 🤦‍♀️ it looks like a students room 🤢🤮
Scruffy twit confirmation there.....that creased duvets giving my the ick

Reactions: 18
I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Conway elders can you imagine the awkwardness of it all. Babs limp fake smile when they arrive wishing it was already over, the struggling conversation with one worded answers or grunts. The look of disgust at the China they use, the food & drink she has been given. Time watching & thinking of excuses to leave early to get back to her pit. I hope she hates every minute of it but her kids have a great time seeing their grandparents.
I’m am evil because I am glad, it’s freezing outside today so no doubt she will be sat in her coat shivering with rage giving everyone the side eye 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m am evil because I am glad, it’s freezing outside today so no doubt she will be sat in her coat shivering with rage giving everyone the side eye 👀
I think she’ll use it as an excuse to not go. Might slip on an icy patch and do herself a mischief, or some bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks Babs, now that I have your permission, I will gladly have a bath and eat chocolate today!! 😇 Especially given that I worked Saturday and Sunday and a lot of people are working today and can't just skive off for baths and chocolate 🙄
Not everyone has your luxury Emma!!

Also - is she a size 18?! I had no idea - thanks for confirming that as she never really mentions it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’ll be back on the gram ASAP, the weather is the perfect excuse for a short visit to the Conways. Also why is she not hosting them? After all they haven’t been round to the new house have they? 🤔 Looking forward to stories later for an answer.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is she a size 18? Who knew?
Day off from work today so Baaaaaaath Bomb Bath bomb indeed - and chocolate too considering I did a twelve hour shift yesterday on Easter Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing to do with the fact his room is tiny & he has nowhere to play or put his creations?
C3F59C0A-671E-4F65-943A-3F53DEDEE2B9.png

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Stacey Solomon has posted on her stories today telling her followers she’s having a few days off and won’t be posting as her kids only have a week left of the holidays and she wants to spend it with them. SS is too gushy for me normally and her stories make me want to vom but at least her kids are growing up knowing they came first. Unlike Babs’ kids who know they’re way down the priority list and that their mum would never take time off the gram. Why don’t you try it Babs?

Emma says hello to her followers every morning before she’s said hello to her husband and family. What does that tell us?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Loving the title......what a revelation and who knew she was a size 18......every fucker knew , but knew it was a lie 🤔🤔🤔

Scruffy twit confirmation there.....that creased duvets giving my the ick
There is no way I could have put that duvet cover on the bed like that. Don't get me wrong, I hate ironing, but that cover looks like it has been on the bed for months. She is so lazy.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
wait, emma is a size 18?! that's news to me! 🤣

those stories - you can literally FEEL the resentment dripping out of her huge pores. she'd much rather be sat at home, watching tv, shoving chocolate down her throat than visiting ste's parents. she's obviously FUMING that she's being dragged along. it's interesting that babs was complaining a few days ago that no-one had seen their new tiny house/garden, yet they're visiting ste's parents at their house. the in-laws don't get invited to babs' new house to use her fancy hand-wash and throw their rubbish in her new bathroom bin! their visit isn't super hyped up with excitement, like when they met up with the wet wet wets! babs obviously cannot stand the conway family, and has no interest in hiding that fact. she's so resentful of the fact that she's having to spend the day with ste's parents that she's even changing the sheets! clearly any excuse to delay the visit!

and that recommendation that her followers maybe have a bath? perhaps follow your own advice babs, and wash on a daily basis! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
B8B4D5ED-E32E-4CE0-94E7-ED86F89CCBC0.png
B8B4D5ED-E32E-4CE0-94E7-ED86F89CCBC0.png

Jesus wept!!! WHY??! WHY would you post this? The pleather legging are so obviously far too small - hence the tights otherwise she’d never get them off cos they’d cling to her sweaty unwashed body!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Notice how she put on her vile pleather leggings and tights post that one or BOTH of the kids will be wearing their tights high one day! Bore off you cretin

• Wow
  • Haha
wait, emma is a size 18?! that's news to me! 🤣

those stories - you can literally FEEL the resentment dripping out of her huge pores. she'd much rather be sat at home, watching tv, shoving chocolate down her throat than visiting ste's parents. she's obviously FUMING that she's being dragged along. it's interesting that babs was complaining a few days ago that no-one had seen their new tiny house/garden, yet they're visiting ste's parents at their house. the in-laws don't get invited to babs' new house to use her fancy hand-wash and throw their rubbish in her new bathroom bin! their visit isn't super hyped up with excitement, like when they met up with the wet wet wets! babs obviously cannot stand the conway family, and has no interest in hiding that fact. she's so resentful of the fact that she's having to spend the day with ste's parents that she's even changing the sheets! clearly any excuse to delay the visit!

and that recommendation that her followers maybe have a bath? perhaps follow your own advice babs, and wash on a daily basis! 🤢
And as they are Ste's parents, and probably really looking forward to a proper bit of time with son and grandchildren, Emma won't be the centre of attention. Her expression is SO flat when she says about it- she could not be making it more obvious.

Reactions: 20
Or maybe they’re screaming because she’s stood in the hallway flashing her underwear in a mirror.

Why are they always screaming in that house? There neighbours probably hate them.

• Haha
Why can’t she just put a blanket over her knees, or a spare coat like the rest of us have done this weekend. Why do we need yet more proof that she must get thrush on a regular basis. Tights and leather leggings is rank

• Sick
  • Haha
Is she asking for thrush so she can do an AD for canesten....... I mean anything is possible when it comes to Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.