Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in the West Midlands and it is not that cold here! Suppose she is building up to claiming they couldn’t stay at PUS parents too long due to the weather...

Reactions: 14
Why did she need to post THREE photos of her tight and pleather combo? WHY????!!! One is bad enough, I didn’t need to see three separate gunt shots 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 515036View attachment 515036
Jesus wept!!! WHY??! WHY would you post this? The pleather legging are so obviously far too small - hence the tights otherwise she’d never get them off cos they’d cling to her sweaty unwashed body!
those vile pleather leggings are quite obviously way too small for her "delicious thighs that like to rub together". 🤢

but emma's a size 18, dontcha know! she'd rather be squeezing into too-small leggings - with a pair of tights because she can't fit her chub rub shorts underneath - just so she can share an #ootd with the #size18style hashtag than actually buy a pair of size 20 or size 22 - because the horror of upgrading the hashtag to #size20style is just incomprehensible for body confident babs!

for someone who lies about absolutely EVERYTHING, she could at least do her followers' eyes a favour and actually wear clothes that fit her, and use the dishonest and misleading #size18style regardless, instead of lying about what size she actually is and squeezing herself into clothes that don't fit her. she lies about literally everything - yet she'd rather squeeze herself into clothes that don't fit her than simply lie about the size she's wearing. she obviously defines herself by her size, and can't cope with the idea of having to buy a size 20. SO body confident! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Gosh Babs those pleather legging things are far too tight!! You certainly are not a size 18 in those. They are busting at the seams. Someone is going to have to help her take them off later. Wonder who is volunteering 😅🤣🤣🤣 I'm in the Midlands and it's now sunny here, snow earlier, yes it's chilly but sunny.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Or maybe they’re screaming because she’s stood in the hallway flashing her underwear in a mirror.

Why are they always screaming in that house? There neighbours probably hate them.
It’s probably all lies! Why would the kids go into her room? they know they’re not allowed! And even if they did, they wouldn’t bat an eyelid on her stupid dress sense because they see it every day!!

Reactions: 11
Her body is screaming for her pj’s in those monstrosities.
Maybe that's why she always wants to be in her PJ's because all her clothes are at least a size too small but she won't buy any bigger and she can only manage an hour or two in them. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she trying to insinuate her son would be wearing tights as an adult? It’s anything for attention, completely to to the detriment of those poor children. I hope their friends never read her crap.

Reactions: 26
I’m in the West Midlands and it is not that cold here! Suppose she is building up to claiming they couldn’t stay at PUS parents too long due to the weather...
yeah, because unlike the wet wet wets, i imagine the conways (conway's!) are actually adhering by the rules, so they're not going to allow babs to get comfy on the living room sofa when she starts complaining that she's cold. she must be FUMING that they're spending time at ste's parents, and she isn't able to document it - at least if the conway had visited them, she could have escaped into the house and get her SM fix in between actually having to spend time making conversation with the in-laws. for a SM addict, she'll definitely be getting IG withdrawal, and will be filled with rage that she won't be able to take out on ste and ethan in the presence of the conway elders. cue LOTS of aggressive dancing in her stories later.

guaranteed she will literally be counting down the seconds til she can have her phone in her hand. she'll undoubtedly have a slew of excuses as to why they can't stay long. she's probably used up all her creative energy into composing a handy list that she can refer to as necessary. anything to escape home to her put and gurn in front of the camera. 🤢

Reactions: 16
Already taken a pic while she’s there! She just can’t leave her phone alone

Reactions: 13
Eeew, tights and pleather leggings! She is just gross. Why the heck does she think anyone wants to see this?
Couple of things, 1, how am I so behind the times that I was completely unaware that babs is a size 18?! 😱 shooketh!
2, are her tights actually high, or is her bra insanely low?! Not sure about anyone else, but the bottom of my cups don't sit down by my elbows! 🤣🤣 perhaps this means that my rack isn't cracking like Babs'? 🤔 when she says cracking, does she mean cracking against her knees?! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
110E77D4-2CCD-4E8C-8F91-B4611E1671B3.jpeg

I don’t want to insult your intelligence Babs but FYI, 6 degrees isn’t actually freezing, hope that helps 😘

I woke up to temperatures of -4 this morning (NE Scotland 🤪), that’s freezing. I would have loved 6 degrees today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus it’s a wonder that the police haven’t been called By the neighbours the amount that family apparently “screams”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am in Solihull. We have got all the doors and windows open. It's lovely!

Reactions: 9
Her thumb is weird

So in the spirit of my crazy recaps I’ll throw a short one out there:

*Ethan went back to school and had a good costume for world book day that he sorted but Babs took credit for. Obvs.

*TU shitshow when they put her on their grid and people made comments about her and about the fit of the underwear she was wearing. TU deleted comments and blocked people, so Babs has found her brand that she can work with as they have the same “boundaries” that she likes to set herself.

*Babs spent days and days going on about a “canopy” for the garden - it was a pop up gazebo. They put it up when the weather was lush (for content purposes) but no one came to visit until the weekend when her parents posed for distanced photos even though we know full well she’s seen them all the way through and they most likely went in the warm as soon as ‘gram posting was done.

*Babs and Triple Threat had mates round, no mention of PUS or Ethan being allowed anyone to visit.

*Babs is literally the only person in the entire world who can buy every item of clothing from every shop ever in the same size. It’s 18, in case you were wondering.

*Easter was all done by 8am - cos you know, that’s when engagement is highest - and the kids got more landfill tat to store in the tiny house. Babs claimed it was a “lovely” day, oh so “lovely”, just really “lovely”. Roughly translated, she was either bored, drunk and asleep or at her mum’s for a roast dinner.

*She forgot she’s supposed to do a poll a week so threw an Easter one out there but I don’t think it was finished?? Maybe that’ll pop up today.

*She’s still gross in the mornings, lazy in the days and drunk in the evenings.

*Calories don’t count at Easter.

*She’s a size 18.
'Gross in the mornings, lazy in the days and drunk in the evenings.' A great description @BonBon27,one to remember at thread title time 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh @BonBon27 ive missed ya bab.

Also I can speed read, I’m one of those annoying people that can read a book and watch tv at the same time and be able to give you a recap on both. However, the only time I can read a book a day is pre children how the duck did she read a book and be a parent?! Especially as she goes to bed at 8pm
She doesn't parent does she? She'll have taken herself off with her cocks in a can and watched tv. Perhaps if we get a book review I'll believe she's read them, all whilst being a size 18. Did you know she's a size 18, sorry 22!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.