Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a friend who when she was carrying a few extra pounds and wanted to wear her jeans...would wear body shaping tights to be able to do this.
Just putting this bit of info out there.
Yes, well, I can imagine the tights make her plastic trousers go up and down more smoothly. It saves them getting stuck and having that “Ross” moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s with the bleeping peace sign in every photo now?? Emma your 43 not 14

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s doing a few hours work, she’s so lucky to be able to juggle guys!! She’s twatting about doing a vlog about her spring wardrobe!! As if ANYONE wants to see that 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Two things:
her face - this is how she really looks, as in, she looks down at people and thinks she bleeping better than them.
And...
Look how far in she pushes her hands to create the hourglass waist.

You can’t polish a turd, Emma Conway!
I said this a few threads back, you are 100 % right. The position of her hand on her side/stomach is so deceiving and extremely triggering to someone with an eating disorder 🤬🤬 I hate the way she does this, it's so fake 🤬

Who does she even mean when she says “some of you”?! You can’t reply to her stories and according to her, she doesn’t read her DMs!
This will eternally be my question too. I must ask it at least once per thread 🤣🤣🤣
Just how? Who? Where? Cos I'd love to know so I can message her and tell her to duck off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Emma, sweety, you may be an American size 18 but you're certainly not a UK 18. Own it, size up. It'll stop you looking like someone squeezed a pig into a sock .
'Squeezed a pig into a sock', I may have just covered my lap with tea 🤦‍♀️🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I said this a few threads back, you are 100 % right. The position of her hand on her side/stomach is so deceiving and extremely triggering to someone with an eating disorder 🤬🤬 I hate the way she does this, it's so fake 🤬

This will eternally be my question too. I must ask it at least once per thread 🤣🤣🤣
Just how? Who? Where? Cos I'd love to know so I can message her and tell her to duck off 🤣🤣
Exactly
I don’t believe she doesn’t read her dms the bloody liar

Reactions: 10
Why is she trying to make out she “feels rotten” from sitting in the cold. The reason she has a tummy ache is because her diet is tit and stop making excuses for going to bed before 8pm that’s her normal bed time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What grown adult says belly ache!? Also why is she a hypochondriac 😶 having belly ache is not feeling rotten Kebbaba most women have it for a week solid once a month!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
All the booze and sugar have finally caught up with her. Her body has had enough punishment and is now turning on her (perhaps the final straw was being squeezed into more clothes that don’t fit 🤔)

• Sad
Her belly hurts because she squeezed herself into pleather leggings that are at least 2 sizes too small. Plus all the shite she consumes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She really is pathetic 🤬
I don't know anyone as mamby pamby as her!!!
Belly ache! FFS, From sitting in the cold. This reminds me of my Grandma saying wet hair could give you a cold. It can't 🤦‍♀️🙄

She really is a class A twit!!!!

Oh, and Emma, get a bra that fits!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Too many cocks in a tin, chocolate, beige crap whilst wearing pleather-thrush-inducing trousers which are at least 2 sizes too small is more likely the reason for a belly ache. Emma you always go to bed at 8 and we all know you’re probably pissed yet again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Imagine the obscene amount of Easter Eggs she’s been gorging on over the past week or so, plus the booze, beige food, takeaway yesterday 🤢
Doubt it’s got anything to do with the cold!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.