Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Good Egg

VIP Member
Also a lateral flow test is no use if you have symptoms. You need a proper test carried out. LFT are not 100% effective

Reactions: 29

Tweacle

No I guess not. Are we stupid for sticking to the rules or does Babs actually think this virus doesn’t exist & she won’t get it?
I think in her head she believes they’re safe. As in it’s only her mum and dad and sister. She’s diced with the rules all the way through. At the end of the day, she’s always going to be the person she is. I really don’t think anything will change that. It’s sad for the children, as they grow I honestly think they will be bullied and ridiculed for her choices. My husband firmly believes that one day she will just implode, she’s striving for a lifestyle that’s not only out of reach for her, it’s also not natural.

• Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
If you're ill why the fuck would you go around someone else's house?! If I was the person watching her pit stories I would cancel said play date...
And PUS was ill the night before going to see his parents! Why would anyone go and visit older relatives (or anyone really) when you are not well yourself.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Bab’s post this morning 🙄 definitely a big #ad incoming as we’ve got the ‘poor me’ ramblings. shes made a promise to herself to be louder. 😱

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Oh dear god, so much to say about the Ad.
More lies, her kids would not dare to act like that cos she would bellow her vile manky breath at them.
Erin CANNOT act.
Ethan is more natural infront of the camera, bark up that tree Emma!
Time to relax 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 In your coat, stood up in the kitchen 🤦‍♀️🙄 WE ALL KNOW YOU RELAX PERMANENTLY IN YOUR PJ'S LAYING HORIZONTAL INFRONT OF NETFLIX.

Dear oh dear Graze, time to cancel my subscription!!

Also, that Ad was likely filmed during her "6 days off" so again, not OOO were you Bab.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Th2020x

What I don’t understand is that even if she is showing symptoms but doesn’t want to be outed, why didn’t she just refilm the storied where she was coughing or not post them? Why deny you’re coughing when you obviously are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Instashambles

I think it's a simple as she has fucked up, her lies are unravelling and she is off to sulk while she concocts her next manipulation of the mugs4mugs.

I actually hope she does have a proper week off, maybe even longer. I've been following her for a year now and her decline is quite obvious now.
Based on my own (quite recent) struggles I think she is dangerously close to a complete breakdown. I've thought for a while that she is medicated, because I recognise a lot of the side effects from my own experience. Tiredness in the evening, slightly slurry in the mornings (it takes me half an hour, a shower and a big glass of water to 'come round'). What I find unbelievable is that if she is struggling enough to see a therapist why is she still drinking? Literally the worst thing to do when anxious/depressed.

To me she is totally manic and in my opinion needs a much longer break from social media and some proper counselling. She puts out absolutely no decent content despite so much she could do and the lies are going to be her downfall.

Saddest thing of all.. her support network are her limp ass husband, wet San and a load of her hun-fluencers who enable her and blow smoke up her arse.

If she wasn't such a nasty smug arse I'd feel sorry for her!

• Heart

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
She's taken a week off because she doesn't want to be called out for continuing to spread her germs. I don't think she's going away but I do think she has lots of play dates booked in and lots of activities to keep the kids out of the house. She can't vlog them or story them now because she knows people will be asking her if she got tested and as the answer would obviously be no, she doesn't want to deal with those questions. So the easiest thing to do is to go offline for a week and for her to list continue with her plans all whilst her gaggle of Babettes "worry" about her as she never takes time off the gram (well not unless she is having some sort of woe is me based tantrum).
The worst part in her head is that it wasn't "horrible mean trolls" questioning her over mixing with people. It was her beloved followers. She can't blame this on trolls and I suppose that's partly why she's pissed off.

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
Hang on so she feels tired and cold, how about a covid test. I swear that woman will bring on the Armageddon and still sit there smiling filming herself while it happens!

Good Egg

VIP Member
You’re right, there’s nothing gentle about Babs, everything she does is in a loud, crass and vulgar way. A bull in a China shop springs to mind.
Always has a be at the forefront of everything, regardless of the occasion. She just can’t help herself. Everything about her screams ‘me me me’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is OTT. She always goes one step further to make it about her. She cannot read the room.
Examples -

Gift giving with Louise Pentland and (can’t think of her name) at Christmas. She was LOUD, BRASH. OFFENSIVE and AGGRESSIVE. Especially loved the part when she realised she gave the wrong gift bag to the wrong person and snatched the presents out of their hands!! Worth a watch.

The TikToK dance when she shimmied up front and lifted her skirt 🤢. Had to be centre stage.

I can imagine her on a day out, “do you know who I am??” Pushing her way through the crowds, not an ounce of compassion. I can also see TT acting the same way as her too...

She won’t come back and be ‘normal’ it’s not in her nature. FAME has got to her head and she can’t see past anything else now.

Disclaimer: I use the term fame lightly here

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
No mention of her family in the poor me post again. Just her followers and her ex boyfriends. Every time she feels a bit low or a bit shit she NEVER thanks her family for being the ones who love her for who she is. It's always her fans. That to me proves it's all done for attention and this only ever crops up before a vlog or a huge ad because it ups the engagement numbers. Plus it's all done so slyly because she knows if she tells the babettes it's all down to them and thanks them, she KNOWS they'll tell her how much they love her and to never stop being her.
She's so disingenuous.

• Heart

Liv

I think the Groupon counsellor saw the Marvel ad.. in their appointment Babs spoke of being so tired from her busy career and Groupon counsellor sarcastically said 'you got free toys and money for making a cardboard hammer and getting your family to grin by the dishwasher.. that's work?.. GIVE ME A BREAK.' In typical Babs fashion she heard that how she wanted... Ah yes I should take a break, you're right, and flounced off in her size 18 midi skirt and hi-tops.. feeling validated. 'She gets me Ste, she knows I need a break from this every now and then, get your bike and cycle to the shop for mash, we're gonna celebrate my week off 😬'

• Haha

Dannib88

Chatty Member
Ok the new rules are in place now. Meeting up in gardens is permitted, but does she really need to kick the arse out of it?? I think she’s met up with a different person every day this week! Why?? We’ll be in lockdown again in no time if folk carry on like she does. No need for it. I’ve not seen my family properly in months but I prefer to keep everyone safe. I work in a hospital and would hate to think I passed on anything to my grandparents or my mum.

• Heart

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
Claire might not want to be featured in Nanny San's bio. She isn't famous but she does know a few famous people (Joe Lycett follows her) and has a job where she has to be professional. She has also written for children's programmes. She probably tries her best to make sure none of her famous friends see what Babs gets up to. I'd be mortified if my sibling behaved like that on the internet and certainly wouldn't want my work colleagues to see it.

Does anybody remember where Babs openly stated that she hates Justin Fletcher (referring to him as Mr Tumble) because he refused to have his photo taken with her kids or something? I forget exactly why she hates him but it was something like that. Her sister used to write for Mr Tumble so I suspect that is the real reason she hates him. Because her sister works with him and how DARE he ignore HER family.

• Wow

Tweacle

She’s doing it so all the huns feel sad for her. She’s the youest you she could ever wish to be. She doesn’t tone herself down for anyone or anything. And she never will. She loves all the are you ok hun posts, messages etc. As for stes family, I believe they’ve asked not to be bought to attention in her world, she won’t like that at all.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
FFS why don’t Marvel donate toys to some under privileged kids or kids in hospital, it’d be a much better ad for them as a brand! That little lot was like another Christmas morning for her kids who already are spoilt with materialistic things.

Also she’s pissing me right off with her bloody garden party tour! She’s seejng different people every day, I think that’s bending the rules to almost breaking point, selfish mare.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She really is pathetic 🤬
I don't know anyone as mamby pamby as her!!!
Belly ache! FFS, From sitting in the cold. This reminds me of my Grandma saying wet hair could give you a cold. It can't 🤦‍♀️🙄

She really is a class A Twat!!!!

Oh, and Emma, get a bra that fits!

• Heart
  • Haha