Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Stacey Solomon has posted on her stories today telling her followers she’s having a few days off and won’t be posting as her kids only have a week left of the holidays and she wants to spend it with them. SS is too gushy for me normally and her stories make me want to vom but at least her kids are growing up knowing they came first. Unlike Babs’ kids who know they’re way down the priority list and that their mum would never take time off the gram. Why don’t you try it Babs?

Emma says hello to her followers every morning before she’s said hello to her husband and family. What does that tell us?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Booklover

VIP Member
yep. this will be a definite tingo when she returns next week. she'll have had an entire few days to get out her notebook and find ways to make his death all. about. HER. the obvious connection will be to nanny joyce's death, losing a grandparent and how she totally understands the grief of prince william losing his grandfather. 🤢

she'll undoubtedly be pleased that she has time to gauge other people's reactions to philip's death, so she can ensure that her own thoughts match with popular opinion - in exactly the same way that she delayed watching the meghan and harry interview specifically so she could wait to copy the reaction of other influenzas, in addition to the fact that it was on way past her bedtime. she'll be back, sharing other people's posts and claiming that their thoughts conveniently mirror hers exactly, to avoid actually mentioning the "sad time". her own post on the topic which will focus primarily on HER, the true kween. she'll compare her relationship with ste to that of queen elizabeth and philip - the greatest love story of all time, where ste sacrificed his own life and ambitions to support babs in her dream of exploiting their children, and risking his life cycling to get mash on demand.
'...risking his life cycling to get mash on demand.' Brilliant! 👏 :ROFLMAO: 👏 :ROFLMAO: 👏

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Dear Dingbat,

I have worked out your eye problem is a result of you not removing ALL your mascara thoroughly before bed and then on waking mangling them with your trotters in a picky rubby type way

Here’s a tip: remove all mascara and then leave them the fuck alone and gently bath them

And stop filming yourself doing it you scruff

ETA: picture of her clearly still wearing her mascara

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

You better werk

Chatty Member
As a brummy MOM nothing makes my arse hole hurt more than this woman. Sometimes I worry I'm similar to her, 'extrovert', mom of 2,a brummy through and through. And then I remember that I'm a professional (full time covid nhs biatch 💅) and that I do not SELL MY SOLE FOR INSTA. and as a 36 year old woman I know how to control my emotions and not share my whole life (and my kids) on the net.

• Heart

Iloveeaster

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Conway elders can you imagine the awkwardness of it all. Babs limp fake smile when they arrive wishing it was already over, the struggling conversation with one worded answers or grunts. The look of disgust at the China they use, the food & drink she has been given. Time watching & thinking of excuses to leave early to get back to her pit. I hope she hates every minute of it but her kids have a great time seeing their grandparents.

Frankie75

VIP Member
I do too. Even if Tweacle never actually confirms anything for definite, the fact that Emma has no idea who they are, but that they're someone she knows, must mess with her head daily 🤣🤣
A friend of mine was at school with Wet Claire, she said that Claire was a nice girl, but Babs was terribly bossy and a bit spiteful and ruled the roost at home over wet San and Rog !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Frankie75

VIP Member
I think she's off somewhere, but has decided to take the week off as people have pointed out her cough etc she doesn't want any more questions about possible illness so thinks by taking the time off she can crack on no questions asked
I agree, I think she’s going away for a few days and doesn’t want any backlash after DLP and Brighton last summer.
Watch out, everyone. Super-Spreader Babs is coming to a town near you 😱

• Angry

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Wet Sandra's birthday today. Still in the same house. And I hate when people lay out their gifts......so smug and showy off.
It’s embarrassing that wet san at her age does this😂 Babs is off to spread her germs everywhere I see. Bet she’s annoyed to be off grid so she can’t post anything about this as well.

LLPlum

🤢🤮 It is so clear that she had to behave in a certain way yesterday and felt held back from the 'real' her, (yanno, how you would want your partner to behave infront of your parents to give a good impression) that she is now having a pity party. She has not progressed emotionally since being a teen.
Its just rubbish. How can you like mugs MORE? How will that make you more you? She is the only person that can validate herself. Stop asking everyone else.

It is very dangerous and frankly stupid to be meeting up with others right now, particularly elderly parents, regardless of first jabs. If they are both tired and cold and have been meeting up with others/shopping outside of essential shopping where they could have caight it, they need to get COVID tests.

To be stating they are ill and have/are continuing meetings is irresponsible and shockingly idiotic!!! I dont think she realises whats shes saying.

Last edited:
I don’t understand why some parents think it’s cool to brag about eating their children’s chocolate. Children deserve as much respect as adults, and their things should be left alone. I’m not sure why I’m surprised at babs though, she shows her children’s underwear drawers to the internet. Poor kids.

• Sad
  • Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Oh and there's the AD that needed a pity me post yesterday to boost engagement.
All about Ste washing his hammer in the dishwasher. I screamed when I saw it.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
That might be why she hasn’t been on to say anything about Philip. Other influencers on a break like Stacey Solomon have posted about it so I’m surprised babs hasn’t
I've no idea how these things work but it could be I guess.
I repeatedly reported her use of her own mugs in Stories, posts and YouTube videos without marking it Ad/Own Product. I also reported her for not declaring companies she'd previously worked with when things were featured on posts and stories.

• Heart