Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only doesn't like it when the Babettes aren't blowing smoke up her arse. She knew the people questioning her on her grid about having covid were genuine Babettes and she just can't handle any form of criticism - even when it comes from a place of concern.

So she threw a tantrum as she probably had a week planned of meeting people, Primark shopping and eating out and didn't want her good time questioned and therefore ruined.

Don't worry though, I'm sure Babs is here watching us, shes like Roz from Monsters Inc (even in appearance) - " I'm watching you, IC20 (Wazowski). Always watching. Always"
"i'm watching you IC200000. always watching. always"

the resemblance is uncanny - even down to that red lipstick! just swap that clipboard out for a notebook, imagine the standard babs gurn and aggressive facial expression and we have photographic evidence of babs compiling police files...

ih6no69aj90y_20210412234212125.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve noticed this morning on my Insta stories that a few influencers have been selected by Tesco’s to promote Mrs Hinch’s new homeware range. I doubt that Babs will be one of the chosen influencers !! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has this been her longest break from IG?
She had a Instagram break between Christmas and NYE, we all reckoned it was because she was at the Wetton’s for the week and didn’t want to get caught out breaking covid rules!!

Reactions: 12
I just find it odd that 2 accounts, Babs and TT who met up last week, have both disappeared at the same time after Babs was showing covid symptoms. Both these accounts normally post daily throughout any school holiday or family event.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just find it odd that 2 accounts, Babs and TT who met up last week, have both disappeared at the same time after Babs was showing covid symptoms. Both these accounts normally post daily throughout any school holiday or family event.
Do you know if TT posted/storied that she was having an Instagram break? If she didn’t and it wasn’t planned, then it does sound a bit suss!!

Another thing, and I’m not Bab-fending, but it wouldn’t surprise me if the groupon therapist encouraged her to have a week off-line from time to time, because Babs literally does share and document every, single mundane thing in her life on Instagram.
As we’ve said before, it’s a really unhealthy obsession of hers.

Reactions: 15
So I have just had an email saying my Hamilton performance has been postponed due to covid - she would have received the same email.

She will be DYING to share that with the world, how Covid has affected her yet again...!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So I have just had an email saying my Hamilton performance has been postponed due to covid - she would have received the same email.

She will be DYING to share that with the world, how Covid has affected her yet again...!
Sorry for you but haha babs ....another indicator Covid is real x

Sorry for you but haha babs ....another indicator Covid is real x
Hahaha we knew that it probably wouldn't be going ahead and we did book it on a fanciful 'Ooooo maybe the country may be ok by then' aspect but we were just fooling ourselves 😆😆😆

I blame fanciful notions on being stuck in the North West and not seeing my family since last September, you know to protect people...Babs...

Do you know if TT posted/storied that she was having an Instagram break? If she didn’t and it wasn’t planned, then it does sound a bit suss!!

Another thing, and I’m not Bab-fending, but it wouldn’t surprise me if the groupon therapist encouraged her to have a week off-line from time to time, because Babs literally does share and document every, single mundane thing in her life on Instagram.
As we’ve said before, it’s a really unhealthy obsession of hers.
TT stories that she was spending time with her kids over Easter break. This was after meeting with Babs the day she was complaining of feeling ill. Covid related? Anyone’s guess, they won’t tell the truth. Well Babsnnochio won’t!

Reactions: 13
I don't follow TT, does she usually have time off over the holidays? If she was self isolating or covid+ would she keep it from her followers?

Reactions: 5
Also thought it odd that this time she didn't reassure the babettes with a screenshot of her negative result... and that her "week off" started in the middle of a week...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hahaha we knew that it probably wouldn't be going ahead and we did book it on a fanciful 'Ooooo maybe the country may be ok by then' aspect but we were just fooling ourselves 😆😆😆

I blame fanciful notions on being stuck in the North West and not seeing my family since last September, you know to protect people...Babs...
It will be worth the wait it’s brilliant. Would recommend listening to the soundtrack in advance, the songs are very ’wordy’ and fast so you’ll understand it better if you have listened to it or read the rough story outline!
*I can’t wait for theatres to open, would take a show over Primark any day of the week!

• Heart
It will be worth the wait it’s brilliant. Would recommend listening to the soundtrack in advance, the songs are very ’wordy’ and fast so you’ll understand it better if you have listened to it or read the rough story outline!
*I can’t wait for theatres to open, would take a show over Primark any day of the week!
I've watched it on Disney+ about 900 times 🤣 🤣 🤣 I am officially Angelica now 🤣🤣🤣 We were going to go a few years ago, alas we didn't because we weren't sure if we would like it. How wrong we were!

Thankfully as well I went to an Amercian school in the 90's for a few years and was taught American history, so I sat watching it knowing what was going on, my other half was a little flummoxed, so he got a crash course and then was like 'Oh wow yes I get it now!' 🤣

Yes I can't wait for the theatres to re-open either, we've got SIX and two postponed Lion King performances too to look forward to :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just heard that Michael Buble has rescheduled again - was supposed to see him last August then this July now it’s next July!! 😩😩😩
Agree that Babs will be DESPERATE to post about Hamilton and PP, Nicki Grahame etc.
She signed off, what, last Weds? So back tomorrow?
Will she post from the pit? Will she have washed! Will she post in her pjs? And most importantly .....is she still a size18? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've watched it on Disney+ about 900 times 🤣 🤣 🤣 I am officially Angelica now 🤣🤣🤣 We were going to go a few years ago, alas we didn't because we weren't sure if we would like it. How wrong we were!

Thankfully as well I went to an Amercian school in the 90's for a few years and was taught American history, so I sat watching it knowing what was going on, my other half was a little flummoxed, so he got a crash course and then was like 'Oh wow yes I get it now!' 🤣

Yes I can't wait for the theatres to re-open either, we've got SIX and two postponed Lion King performances too to look forward to :)
Wish I’d gone to see it with you now too!

It is such a brilliant show but unlike most musicals, which you can rock up to knowing nothing, you need to know a bit to see this.

Back to Babs, I wouldn’t take her kids to see it, they are too young and I doubt will get it.

Reactions: 6

When was the performance @Snowball89 ? I had booked too so wondering when I’ll hear about mine!

Reactions: 3
When was the performance @Snowball89 ? I had booked too so wondering when I’ll hear about mine!
The 22nd of May - I mean we were cutting it fine it was only 5 days after the 17th May which is the next roadmap step 🤣 🤣 🤣
Back to Babs, I wouldn’t take her kids to see it, they are too young and I doubt will get it.
They 100% won't understand the meaning/the history they'll just see it as catchy songs...

Reactions: 4
If her therapy was Tuesday would she have made her changes on Wednesday if anything suggested to her? Hope she hasn't gone off line with a full breakdown, no one wishes that on anyone, self-inflicted or otherwise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.