Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t believe she spent the majority of Mother’s Day in bed, alone, watching TV. WTF? I spent it giving my baby girl cuddles and just feeling so grateful to have her.. I can imagine if the kids came to her for something, her screaming “ITS MUMMYS DAY GO AND ASK DADDY!”

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Hi Emma 👋
How much more obvious do you want to make your presence here known.
Join in. Say hi. Tell us where Kenny sleeps 🤷‍♀️
And on a side note, I also like Erin's WBD costume but I'm amaaaaaaaazed Emma didn't make her go as Emma! Being the best selling author that she is!!!!

NOT!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Does she think estate agents do home improvements? Why is Ste telling them he won’t be removing the cupboard because his wife collects mugs (anything for the wife he adores with hearts in her eyes)... hint estate agents don’t care about what happens to a house once sold and the fact that they told you that you could take it down then they clearly felt it was a monstrosity that was putting people off the teeny weeny Polly Pocket house.

Also as a side note guys, I collect money. So that whenever someone see a pound note they think “oooh Rags2Riches would like this.” I’m already thinking of the displays I can make for Halloween, Christmas, Easter 2022 and Prince George’s Wedding with my money collection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Veroni79

Husband just asked why I’m watching Su Pollard
I think she often looks deranged her personality & clothes don’t match. She’s bland and dull in her personality she lacks any imagination from what I can see. She has to over compensate by dressing herself up like a child’s tv presenter to detract from her lack of personality and her blandness, liking Disney doesn’t make her interesting nor does singing a song that replaces the word sex with bath REPEATEDLY. Change the record this is like a local radio station rotating the same 8 songs all day every day. She has like a carousel of posts/themes/polls almost on a rota that could be and is pretty much predicted. It’s tedious and stale, unimaginative, uninspiring, non influential, repetitive & in no way creative. So if she worked for me abs her job was social media influencer, content creator or brand ambassador I would have sack her months ago. Change it up maybe?! She can literally do what she wants it’s her own profile yet sh chooses to do the same thing week in week out

• Heart

Instashambles

Life with kids is chaotic?? Is this woman for real? Her kids look like the most straightforward kids ever. She has time to dick about all day, watch endless TV and be in her pjs at 4pm. It takes me about 2 months to watch a series of anything because by the time I sit down at night it's nearly 8:30pm. Why does she pretend she has it hard with the kids? Maybe it is to seem more relatable but it just infuriated me

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Is there nothing this idiot won't advertise.
I'm not sure how any of us have EVER remembered to send a Birthday card without Emma's pathetic organisation tips 🤦‍♀️🙄

Give. Me. Strength.

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
and the over-spending compulsion continues! not content with TWO shop disney deliveries last week - which included a mug - babs has splashed out another £26 on a disney mug! she's presumably buying them for "inspiration" for her knock off disney mugs, coming soon! and presumably she'll soon reveal whatever else she felt compelled to order, to ensure she spent £50 to get free shipping - because why spend £3.75 when you could spend £24! she's literally spent over £150 on disney tat in the past week! lucky, lucky babs!

that, or the mug was delivered last week, along with that mother's day pin bag that the kids "bought" for her, and she didn't show it because she didn't want to reveal that she ordered the bag herself to create content, because ethan's hand-drawn pictures just didn't prove how loved and adored she is.

View attachment 489453
Why spend that much on a mug but then use it to store pens in? To me, that's a childs mug any way.

• Heart
  • Wow
I’m guessing my police file is getting bigger by the day, since I seem to be the one getting all the attention despite the fact that I am most definitely not the only one who’s on here every day 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
I think Emma or her her relative were mightily offended by your recap. So you’re the scapegoat. They hate you. Hope you’re okwith that 🙃

Good Egg

VIP Member
1). Her kids are not half Irish they are a quarter Irish maybe less if only one of Ste’s parents is Irish
2). Babs is not Irish
3). She is a selfish cow
4). Poor Ethan. Can’t help how her content would have been different if the golden child was off
5.) who won the competition?

• Heart

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
The post from today. Emma had a big following from her Tu post where she wore her underwear in public. She’s realised that taking her clothes off and showing her body gets her attention. She thinks she’s being so body positive. She thinks these pictures, even though they make no fn sense of whatsoever will get her more followers.
Show us that side view, bitch! And bring that camera view down a bit 😏 THEN we’ll talk body positivity.

• Heart
  • Sick

Mingles123

Chatty Member
Little self indulgent FB post this morning to make sure all her followers on all her different platforms know what is going on in her life and give her the attention she deserves.
Can’t believe the fuss she’s making over this. One text yesterday to her “friend” - sorry I can’t go on our walkity walk today 🤷🏼‍♀️ Done. Hardly a massive drama?!?View attachment 487687
Juggling what? Work? Is she a juggler now? How exciting! Well done Babs for finally getting a career!!!!!! What u juggling? Creme eggs? Amazon boxes? Headbands? Can’t wait to see her tik tok reel for this! Finally some entertainment!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
When one of my children had to self isolate we ALL isolated in my house because we are responsible. No, we didn't HAVE to but we did.
But this is a woman who kept saying 'we went to costo' etc so it seems she thinks her life is pretty normal and she is either going with wet Sandra or Kenny out shopping which is completely irresponsible

• Wow

chipstick

VIP Member
I haven't watched it, so don't know what she's bought, but I'd take (probably a spot on!) Guess that its all tat/shite she doesn't need? I cannot believe that she still peddles that she's a "relatable mum on a part time teachers wage" then spends that much on nothing! We have 2 kids and don't spend that much on their birthday/Christmas presents, nevermind dropping that much on stuff for ourselves on a random day in March?! 🤯
I meant to add btw. I don't care that she's spent that much at Disney. Whether or not I agree with how she's earnt her money, it is her money, that she's "worked" for and she's entitled to spend it exactly as she wants.

But I can't stand the disingenuousness of it. Of pretending that every family can just drop £150 at Disney on a whim (although she kept repeating that she never treats herself so extravagantly) and that she's underpaid just like the rest of us. It's the same with buying 14 Lush bath bombs and then just showing them off as if that's normal, and justifying it by saying she buys the £3 ones rather than the £6 ones.

What a way to alienate your fan base and make them feel they're completely inadequate. She just has no compassion.

• Heart

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Oh well Babs, at least with this burst bubble it's provided content. Does anyone in the UK not know that E's bubble has burst? We will have this now for 10 days, CONSTANTLY.

Everyone else just gets on with it. Our bubble burst in the lead up to Xmas, so all the Xmas magic missed by our Yr6. Last ever Xmas at primary, gone! She really thinks she's something special 🙄

• Heart