Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
I can't be the only one hoping the extra weight on the "mug cupboard of dreams" (🙄) sends it crashing to the floor?! 🤣
What is going on with the wall back there, it is crumbling away (possibly more damp in the tiny house with moldy windows). They could be crashing down as soon as tonight!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Guys, on reflection (I too have had a few vino's as tomorrow is my only day off for the next 10 days) I think my story about the Hugh Jackman concert is up there as being as annoying as Emma's 'break up song stories" 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣😩
My heart felt apologies 😃 What can I say..... I'm just a woman, trying to forget, the night I saw this Baboon in the flesh and my life changed forever 👀
I'll show myself out 👋👋👋👋👋🤣🤣
Baboon 😂 love it 🤣 well she has a red face and (possibly!) a red arse to go with it!

Bab-fiki!

• Haha
Really! Jesus Christ I’ve seen it all now! 🤦🏼‍♀️
You won’t have seen it all cos I bet she will do a fuckin blog on it .....two birds one stone, weekly blog and bibbidy bobbidy bobbar post too or has that ship well and truly sailed

The colours remind me of her kids play room/her office from the house before last. So garish
I don’t like it but in the right place the colours would look great , kitchen cupboard of dreams though ❎

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
i'm not going to argue with the fact that babs is boring as fuck, but this literally proves that babs never uses her own extortionately-priced mugs4mugs! she claims that her dream was to create a big mug that she could drink her morning cuppa out of - yet she drinks her morning cuppa out of a disney mug! and every other hot drink she consumes? never out of a brummymummy mug! happy to scam the babettes, but they're just not good enough for babs! 😡

View attachment 490873
Great advertising for her there 🤣🤣🤣 #nosavvy

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Frankie75

VIP Member
I think maybe I need to just get myself a life 🤣 Bloody Boris and his lockdown rules 🙄
She is obsessed, to a massively unhealthy level. I think I’ve posted on FB 5 times this year, never mind a week 🤦🏼‍♀️
Snap, same as me, and the few things that I have posted have mostly been from Facebook memories!

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Hmmmmmmm. Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok. Fair play. You're right. I still think it's annoying and entitled but you are right. And I'm being a bitch 😂
Oh I’m not calling you a bitch. There are 2 able bodied people in that house. I’ve done it with my other half - they could have done it 😂😂

• Haha

Luna615

Chatty Member
I can't believe there is a market for her shit mugs!! She is a sham. She does nothing towards these mugs except pockets the profit, and they're all the same if you ask me 🙄🤦‍♀️
This is gonna be comedy gold 🤣🤣🥳
I know £15 for those crap mugs I just don’t get it! They do look the same!!!