Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ukclar

Emma just because the three of you CAN doesn’t necessarily mean you SHOULD. Try to stay home (apart from E going to school), not even walks, no rule breaking with wet san, no non essential shopping. Please for once do the right thing and try to act least act as though you give two shits about covid..
EXACTLY THIS. But babs would rather be a superspreader going round the shops to buy more crap cocktail cans than spend her oh so busy life at home with boy. She’s just pissed she isn’t home alone all day by herself.

Reactions: 9
Just think the cupboard looks a bit weird with the back painted when the rest of the kitchen is stark white. Its would make sense of she had an accent wall or painted it to match the kitchen cupboards. Like a theme. But it just seems to be random colour hidden in the cupboard?? I dont get it. It makes it look weird especially as shes left the actual shelf in the wood finish. Would look much better with the colours of it was white (still wouldnt look good tho babs!)

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Wow, genuinely didn't realise she'd stalked Ronan as well 😂. Made me laugh she pointed out she was 16 in this one though, 27 years ago 😂👍🤔
Seems like she wanted to grab attention from pretty much the word go.Even though she is in the middle distance of the pic she is still posing and loving the camera

Jade33

VIP Member
Oh my word all those mugs, that really is overkill. It’s not a great collection but must have set her back hundreds of pounds. I don’t get it, I’m not a collector of anything though. Having vast collections of one thing just doesn’t appeal, they aren’t even attractive (I have one Rae Dunn mug that I’m actually going to eBay as it’s horrible maybe Babs will buy it?)
The most ridiculous thing about it is that these are just her everyday ones, she's got ones for different seasons, and disney ones "in special storage" (whacked in plastic boxes) in "top top" (🙄)

• Wow

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
I know I like her mug cupboard colours BUT I didn't realise her kitchen is mint green and white. Why on earth would you paint the inside of a cupboard pink, yellow and blue when your kitchen is green? Surely it would have made more sense to paint the walls inside different shades of green? Or white and mint green? I'm genuinely confused by her choices.

• Wow

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She painted the wall under the kitchen cabinets blue.

Also why is Ste a grim man? I need a Babs translator.

• Haha

Ellen

Chatty Member
Has anybody seen the Sainsbury’s Tu advert? The one with the kids who show their teeth?? It’s on TV.
I swear it’s Ethan. Could be wrong but it’s odd how she advertised for Tu and then mentioned his teeth yesterday. Keep a look out on TV. I’ll try and catch it x
There’s a kid who is a model who looks just like him. A business I work near by has the kids photo on one of their boards outside and I had to double take the first time I saw it!

• Wow

Booklover

VIP Member
Look at that Babette snake, using someone’s anxiety against them.

The whole BeKind brigade as literally the most hypothetical bunch of huns I’ve ever seen.
Exactly. Why the fuck is she piping up? She doesn't even follow babs, but took the time to check out that poster! Twat.
Glad you're all enjoying my new fave phrase! Fuckaboutery for da win! 😁

• Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
I outed my best friend on here about 8/9 threads ago when keBabba got a gift for home schooling and how hard her life is😂😂 neither of us knew the other was on here. She obvs knows what I do for a living and found it amusing that I would be here 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg 🤣 are you still friends now? I do wonder if any of my close friends are on here 🧐🧐

• Haha