Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a peek at Babs stories whilst in the office today. Anyone else find the morning stories super aggressive? The gritted teeth while explaining "because that's ALL they're allowed to see in the garden" (or something along those lines). Again, had people like her not behaved like utter twats, we wouldn't have to come out of this lockdown so cautiously. So no one to blame but yourself you utter utter bellend 🙄

On another note, from what a couple have mentioned on here, it has crossed my mind whether some of us happen to know each other in real life. When you think how many are on here, even this thread alone. Out of everyone in your life - family, friends, work colleagues, etc there just be at least 1 person you know who is on here.
Mind. Blown. 🤯 I'm going to scream in the corner as I'm so shooketh at the thought 😅
I outed my best friend on here about 8/9 threads ago when keBabba got a gift for home schooling and how hard her life is😂😂 neither of us knew the other was on here. She obvs knows what I do for a living and found it amusing that I would be here 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She just couldn't sound more aggressive and bossy in her vlogs if she tried. 'It's OK you can make noise I should bloody hope so it's their home too. Urgh and the constant tutting noises between her self proclamations

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh dear God my eyes!! Her kitchen disco with her boobs flopping about all over the place.
What a fecking embarrassing excuse for a human being she is. Why does she CONSTANTLY harp back to the past? Could it be her life is so bloody boring, dull and empty that she goes back in her mind to a time when her life was a bit interesting?
She really needs to stop these embarrassing singing/dancing videos her kids( esp golden child) will get the piss ripped out of them at school soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I outed my best friend on here about 8/9 threads ago when keBabba got a gift for home schooling and how hard her life is😂😂 neither of us knew the other was on here. She obvs knows what I do for a living and found it amusing that I would be here 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg 🤣 are you still friends now? I do wonder if any of my close friends are on here 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh another dancing video as the #ad hasn’t got the engagement needed. Yes the barrel is being scraped again. #stickabraon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if the kitchen disco for one isn't bad enough 🤦‍♀️🤢🤮 with her baps a flapping and the aggressive bucked teeth over the bottom lip 🤬 she claims this is written in the 3rd person??????,
Please somebody tell me I am not going mad, this IS NOT written in the 3rd person Emma you absolute twit!!!!!
I thought exactly the same 🤣 She’s drunk again 🙄 I’ve just sat on the sofa, hubby is drying the kids’ hair (I’ll have to do a whole Insta post about it, so rare it is to see a man with a hairdryer 🤪) while I’ve cleared up dinner and hoovered and mopped round. I know lots of lovely workers/mums won’t be chilling for a while yet, and there she is drunk in her pyjamas on her own listening to whatever she wants and posting on Insta 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh my god, that kitchen disco, she really bloody loves herself so much. Her face at the start makes me want to vom!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
As if the kitchen disco for one isn't bad enough 🤦‍♀️🤢🤮 with her baps a flapping and the aggressive bucked teeth over the bottom lip 🤬 she claims this is written in the 3rd person??????,
Please somebody tell me I am not going mad, this IS NOT written in the 3rd person Emma you absolute twit!!!!!
The grid isn't, but the story is because she says 'Ems being emosh again...' but as she's too lazy to proofread, it should actually say 'Em's being emosh again...'
Hope that helps! 🤭 😂

The wobbly belly... :sick: 🙈 :oops:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
i thought maybe she was going to be super oraganised and written all of the cards out in advance for the whole year ,possibly with stamps and addresses already on ,but then i remembered shes way too lazy for that
🤣 my nan buys, writes and sticks a tenner in hers for the next 3 months rolling! 🤣 she was gutted at the start of lockdown 1 as she had to shield and had only "done" her cards to the end of June! 🤣🙈 bigger things to worry about nan! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god, that kitchen disco, she really bloody loves herself so much. Her face at the start makes me want to vom!
Her face at the start is absolutely everything that is wrong with her, her existence, her world and her narcissism 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And trust Babs to mention her armpit hair 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Omg 🤣 are you still friends now? I do wonder if any of my close friends are on here 🧐🧐
Yep we are as close if not closer than we ever were. She knows me inside and out she just didn’t realise I would air my thoughts here 😂

Two things -
1. How disingenuous are the latest stories about feeling “sad” and going back to groupon therapy
2. No evidence of the gentle (wtf) baking she’s apparently done today whilst she was in her top top🙄 office that’s bigger than her sons bedroom and he was banished to a box in his sisters bedroom

Last edited:
  • Heart
"it just made me. think of the songs i play my kids...." so erin and ethan, dancing around their kitchens to WAP and capaldi's before you go and jingle bell rock and "thinking of babs" - yeah sure, i can guarantee your kids will grow up to cringe with embarrassment whenever they hear any of those songs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the actual duck does she think she is speaking to when she says "I've been feeling a little bit sad, so I went back to therapy"? A reception class of 4 year old!??? She is un-bleeping-believable. 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
And trust Babs to mention her armpit hair 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢
she's oh so WOKE, i'm surprised she didn't make a show of her unshaven pits, and claim that she did it on purpose to challenge gender stereotypes - realistically, it's just sheer laziness, but she's always one to find a bandwagon to leap on that justifies her actions! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
whether her groupon counsellor advised her to listen to music or not, i'm 100% sure she didn't consider that babs would take that as a recommendation to film a cringeworthy "wobbly" dance and share it on SM. the "trolls" will leave a few comments questioning her dancing ability, and - after swiftly blocking them - she'll be marching into her therapy session next week, gurning at her therapist and whining that listening to music just isn't helpful because it makes her sad when all the "haterz" bully her. yeah babs, so duck off and go listen to your music. through your headphones. on your own. you don't need to document every moment of your life online. cretin.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.