Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just bouncing back a bit and sorry if it’s been mentioned (just finished a long day shift) but it occurred to me (and I’m not sure why in the middle of the day this popped into my head 😂) but if the kids aren’t allowed to watch Harry Potter, why did “the boy” have a HP bedroom at the old house? Not sure what “theme” he has nowadays but his old room had loads of HP decor. And I definitely remember prior to his birthday she’d been and got HP party stuff from Primark too! So either 1) they have seen it and enjoyed it but Emma thinks she’ll be judged or 2) they haven’t seen it and are obviously interested enough but she won’t let them or 3) they haven’t seen it and she’s forcing it on them?! What strange behaviour!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Isn’t it amazing that about 3 sessions of groupon therapy has already helped her so much! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fucks sake Emma. REMOVE "BODY CONFIDENT" FROM YOUR BIO. You are a fraud. If you were truly body confident you would not care about anyone seeing your armpit hair. And it's fine that you do care, but don't give people the incorrect impression of what body confidence is. It isn't just bopping about in your kitchen in your unwashed pyjamas.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her kids are not going to hear music she plays and laugh whilst dancing. Every time they hear music of hers they will remember that the song will somehow be linked to an embarrassing social media spectacle that they were forced to be involved in. If she isn't careful they are going to grow up resenting her, especially her son.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Haven't caught up yet so apogies if this is repetitive but ffs she doesn't half love herself in that latest "dance" video 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Isn’t it amazing that about 3 sessions of groupon therapy has already helped her so much! 🙄
This has really pissed me off too. She can't even talk about it properly. She's pathetic. She used "boohoo my poor mental health" for engagement. But she's had enough of that now, time to sack it off. She can't be arsed keeping up with it.

What the duck is she on about she hasn't listened to music for two months?! She's constantly wanging on about stupid songs she's singing around the house.

God she's irritating tonight isn't she 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She literally talks like a child. "I um, had some like therapy, and then um, i was fine". Way to go babs, very enlightening and helpful!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Haven't caught up yet so apogies if this is repetitive but ffs she doesn't half love herself in that latest "dance" video 🙄
It's SO fake and forced and contrived. How can anybody think she's genuine?

"Look how happy I am! My Groupon counsellor helped me so much! Tell me how much you love me!"

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It's SO fake and forced and contrived. How can anybody think she's genuine?

"Look how happy I am! My Groupon counsellor helped me so much! Tell me how much you love me!"
Such a mess. I feel there's another ad incoming as posts like this turn the babettes in to lap dogs. There's no way her therapist said find some happy music and post all over SM, yet again only hearing what she wanted to.

Reactions: 12
Just bouncing back a bit and sorry if it’s been mentioned (just finished a long day shift) but it occurred to me (and I’m not sure why in the middle of the day this popped into my head 😂) but if the kids aren’t allowed to watch Harry Potter, why did “the boy” have a HP bedroom at the old house? Not sure what “theme” he has nowadays but his old room had loads of HP decor. And I definitely remember prior to his birthday she’d been and got HP party stuff from Primark too! So either 1) they have seen it and enjoyed it but Emma thinks she’ll be judged or 2) they haven’t seen it and are obviously interested enough but she won’t let them or 3) they haven’t seen it and she’s forcing it on them?! What strange behaviour!
They have the full set of books, but apparently they've never been read. I'm uncertain as to whether they've seen the all or some of the films.

Reactions: 8
Do you think she spent a couple of hours listening to the songs to make sure the lyrics weren't going to get her in trouble again?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
admittedly, not a great deal of what babs says makes much sense, but in terms of HP especially. i'm not sure whether they've been permitted to watch the films or not, but babs recently mentioned that although erin has some of the HP books, she won't be reading them until she's older - despite them being perfect for her age range, and younger! either she's preventing her kids from getting involved in HP stuff, but plastering it all over SM to appear that she's letting ethan enjoy it - he's allowed a HP themed birthday party, but only because it provides content for babs. or she's implying that erin's reading ability isn't at the point where she can yet manage the HP books. "non" of it makes sense. the most obvious answer is that the kids both love HP - ethan especially - but babs wants to appear toddler mum relevant, so she is downplaying their interest, and claiming the books aren't suitable for erin's age range specifically to prevent appear relatable to toddler mums, whose kids are. likely far more into disney than HP. whether she's forcing HP onto ethan, or depriving the kids of a book that they love, it's illogical and cruel. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Looking back at the ad on her grid today, there's a pattern that not even many Babettes are commenting anymore. Most of the comments are crap ones from other 'influencers' or wannabe 'influencers', clearly there's some understanding that they up each others engagement. Absolutely bloody pathetic. I really wish advertisers would see this. In reality, really how many sales are they getting for the stupid amounts of money thrown at these people? I'd probably sell more bloody cards if I wondered round my local town centre with a sandwich board on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion #64 Woe is me posts right before an #ad, ic2000 aren't fooled, you're not really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.