Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I, for one, will sleep much easier now that I know Babs will be championing feminist rights from now on, and recognises that terms like 'ladette' are, just maybe, a little bit sexist. Note that she won't use that word - it's being too specific. She'll say how it is just not 'that appropriate'. A bit like how touching up a woman would be considered 'a bit inappropriate', I guess.

Calling Tingo on a follow-up post being about The Golden Child being able to achieve ANYTHING SHE WANTS despite the misfortune of having been born a girl and duty bound to have children and run a household.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she was a ladette either, she was just a loud girl with a dodgy haircut who liked a drink!
I don’t think ladette’s loved Disney, stalking boyband members and being a dork like she obviously was.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I, for one, will sleep much easier now that I know Babs will be championing feminist rights from now on, and recognises that terms like 'ladette' are, just maybe, a little bit sexist. Note that she won't use that word - it's being too specific. She'll say how it is just not 'that appropriate'. A bit like how touching up a woman would be considered 'a bit inappropriate', I guess.

Calling Tingo on a follow-up post being about The Golden Child being able to achieve ANYTHING SHE WANTS despite the misfortune of having been born a girl and duty bound to have children and run a household.
more importantly she doesn’t like pink 🙄

Reactions: 8
I had mine yesterday and feel ok but like I’ve got a bit of a hangover!! Tired, bit ‘bleurgh’.
Reckon Babs will make a right old song and dance and have allllllll the side effects! Ste will too, but he will have to just carryon with everything like normal!
My husband said that- like a minging hangover, but with sweats and chills!

Reactions: 5
Why is Ethan always in 3Ts room when playing? Is his room that small he has no room at all to play?

oh and keBabba your ootd is the same as yesterday you dirty skank

Reactions: 13
Um so if she does repaint her mug cupboard to go with the season, imagine being the next person to buy the house & redecorate? You'd find 100 layers of pain on that part of the wall, what a nightmare!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know I like her mug cupboard colours BUT I didn't realise her kitchen is mint green and white. Why on earth would you paint the inside of a cupboard pink, yellow and blue when your kitchen is green? Surely it would have made more sense to paint the walls inside different shades of green? Or white and mint green? I'm genuinely confused by her choices.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Um so if she does repaint her mug cupboard to go with the season, imagine being the next person to buy the house & redecorate? You'd find 100 layers of pain on that part of the wall, what a nightmare!
No worse than when they painted around the wardrobes instead of moving them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said she’s been watching The Circle, so what does she think a geezer bird is? 2 of the women on it keep to referring to themselves as geezer birds because they like a drink and ‘blimey’ things. How did she not notice, or know what it means?
she's just SO woke. it has essentially taken her 30 years to realise that girls can like stereotypical "boy" things and boys can like stereotypical "girls" things - it literally blew her mind that her daughter didn't like the colour pink, and as a result, she is now suddenly aware that "ladette" is a sexist term, because women can have short hair, drink beer and outgoing without being labelled a man! seriously, how would we challenge gender stereotypes if not for babs sharing her wokeness with us all?! of course "women who liked...stuff" is babs' attempt at describing women who enjoy activities which stereotypically fall into the box of those for males. uttering the word "sexism" would be a step too far, so OFC it's "inappropriate" to protect her audience, just like she referred to sexual abuse as "grim" and suicide as "a sad time" - these are all dirty words in babs' tiny mind. it's like how she uses the terms cock and bog and bugger in her captions, but the words she's actwspeaking are entirely different.

• Haha
Oh my god Emma you're such a sad cow. You literally stalked Ewan McGregor and then sexually harassed him? Cool story bro.

Hate to break it to you Babs but having photos with celebrities doesn't mean that -

1. They like you and are your friend
2. It makes you a celebrity by association
3. That they even remember you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don’t think she was a ladette either, she was just a loud girl with a dodgy haircut who liked a drink!
I don’t think ladette’s loved Disney, stalking boyband members and being a dork like she obviously was.
...and dressed like an estate agent! 🤭

• Haha
Just watched the latest vlog, did they view that house with their eyes closed or in the dark if they thought the kitchen was white?! How could they not tell it was a cream colour 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's very telling that for all she over-shares, drunk stories and nods to tattle she has still never been able to 'prove' that Ste sleeps in her bed. Plus we NEVER see pictures of what she has for dinner (apart from the occasional 'roast')

• Heart
Reactions: 22
TINGO! 🎉

i predicted yesterday that babs would be posting an ad today. it was glaringly obvious after she posted that whole "national day of reflecting on MY contribution to keeping people smiling through the pandemic" bullshit to increase engagement. 😡

it just goes to show how happy babs is to exploit literally anything - even the deaths of thousands of people - to benefit herself. she's also willing to say absolutely anything to earn herself some cash, because it's pretty bleeping obvious that erin - the girl who famously hates the colour pink - would NOT love this card. also, a childish card covered in badges for her 11th birthday would be "perfect"?! i

Screenshot_20210324_135041.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Is there nothing this idiot won't advertise.
I'm not sure how any of us have EVER remembered to send a Birthday card without Emma's pathetic organisation tips 🤦‍♀️🙄

Give. Me. Strength.

• Haha
Had a peek at Babs stories whilst in the office today. Anyone else find the morning stories super aggressive? The gritted teeth while explaining "because that's ALL they're allowed to see in the garden" (or something along those lines). Again, had people like her not behaved like utter twats, we wouldn't have to come out of this lockdown so cautiously. So no one to blame but yourself you utter utter bellend 🙄

On another note, from what a couple have mentioned on here, it has crossed my mind whether some of us happen to know each other in real life. When you think how many are on here, even this thread alone. Out of everyone in your life - family, friends, work colleagues, etc there just be at least 1 person you know who is on here.
Mind. Blown. 🤯 I'm going to scream in the corner as I'm so shooketh at the thought 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Is there nothing this idiot won't advertise.
I'm not sure how any of us have EVER remembered to send a Birthday card without Emma's pathetic organisation tips 🤦‍♀️🙄

Give. Me. Strength.
i thought maybe she was going to be super oraganised and written all of the cards out in advance for the whole year ,possibly with stamps and addresses already on ,but then i remembered shes way too lazy for that

• Haha
okay so remember babs' cringey wrap rap?! she hasn't mentioned it since - unsurprisingly, since mydelikitchen shared it on their page as a "wrap battle" between babs competing againsg another family instagrammer aaaand SHE LOST! i bet she's FUMING she wasn't declared the winner - especially as the other account has far less followers than her! - and we all know that if she had, we would have heard all about it in her stories! rap kween she ain't! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.