Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm feeling really angry with the world tonight, possibly the worst day in my 27 year career, so apologies in advance for this,,,,,,

But what the duck is with this god awful hand/thumb/wrist 🤢🤮

Actually, scrap that, she doesn't even have a wrist!
So much for not using her phone while watching tv at night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All those mugs!! She can't possibly use them all! I like a mug, but I have 2 favourites for tea, 2 favourites for coffee and a hot choc one. My family think that's excessive. What is she missing in her life that she has to have 20 zillion different mugs?

Also I do think she possibly has some kind of condition - downstairs bathroom for convenience when she can't walk, Ste does everything, looks medicated, it all adds up for me. But then she goes out gallivanting, so it can't be that bad? I dunno.
I dread birthdays and Mother’s Day or any special sort of day as now I get mugs
I don’t want anymore mugs
How do I tell people without sounding like an ungrateful witch 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know I like her mug cupboard colours BUT I didn't realise her kitchen is mint green and white. Why on earth would you paint the inside of a cupboard pink, yellow and blue when your kitchen is green? Surely it would have made more sense to paint the walls inside different shades of green? Or white and mint green? I'm genuinely confused by her choices.
Missing the point of the post I know...but this is such a nice idea. How soothing would the different greens be next to a mint green and white kitchen. Honestly that relaxed me so much. I'm aware I've clearly spent too much time by myself. Her design in contrast makes me want to scream.

Reactions: 11
I watched her first couple of stories but I cannot bear the insincerity of her. She’s been affected by covid in such a tiny way. So many of us have lost loved ones and she gives some tit post about taking care of ourselves. How about Babs you stop being a twit just for today and give everyone a break. Sometimes silence speaks volumes 🤬
She doesn’t care and has thrown out a few half arsed platitudes to make it look like she does
Her followers are too dim to see her for what she is a self centred gurning mug flogging moron

Wow, her family photo of last March's family walk, my god how she's aged. I thought I'd aged but Emma looks a good ten years older there.

What a difference 🙄

View attachment 495964
She looks terrible!! Why the need for a crop top your not twelve love your a 40 year old woman looking the wrong side of 50s to be fair lately 😂

She doesn’t care and has thrown out a few half arsed platitudes to make it look like she does
Her followers are too dim to see her for what she is a self centred gurning mug flogging moron
She don’t give a tit, she’s broken rules then made out she hasn’t. She’s lucky she’s got to be at home with the kids not had to work through it in a proper job. Although remember guys she’s providing content FOR FREE!!!!! She don’t have a clue if I’m being honest she’s rather thick.

Reactions: 15
I long for the day that the twatette's see the light and see her for what she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All does not look well with her cracking rack in that reel. I think a year of not wearing a bra during lockdown has taken its toll!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
There is no delineation between where her boobs end and the gunt begins. It was just one huge wobble! Maybe join in with the kids dancing classes and learn some moves too!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe join in with the kids dancing classes and learn some moves too!
Yeah but she’d probably film it and upload it to the gram, and I’m not sure my eyes can handle seeing the gunt and boobs wafting around again 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
in that mess of captions, is she genuinely trying to imply that - due to feeling "a bit sad" - she has been unable to listen to music for the past few months because it made her too "emosh"? pretty sure it was only a month or so ago that she was singing away during her capaldigate dance fail! there was also music playing in the background of her "surprise" mother's day tiki room, which she literally sang along to - although i guess it could have been the sound of music itself that pushed her to tears because she's been having such a sad time lately, and not, as she claimed, due to the effort the kids put in to surprising her?! - plus that reel of her dancing embarrassingly to liberty x, the reel of her unashamedly dancing to britney in her pyjamas out in the garden whilst it's snowing, the reel of her dancing with erin to sugarhill gang, plus many others - all of which were shared over the past few months! and let's be honest, if a song about literal suicide - or "a sad time" - didn't cause her to feel emotional, i really don't think that listening to music is an issue for babs on terms of triggering "sad" feelings.

again, yet another pity post to seek consolation and sympathy comments from the babettes - poor babs has been struggling so much she hasn't even been able to listen to music, poor thing!

if, and it's a big IF - her groupon counsellor actually suggested she listen to music, that will have been the advice: listen to music, possibly to incorporate as a grounding technique to help her be present in the moment. yet, as always, babs has manipulated this advice, and has interpretted it as "go listen to music and create gurning dance videos as content, because even though all your supposed anxiety and issues stem from your addiction to SM, the solution is obvs to post MORE content on SM, and then spend our sessions ranting about me all about comments you receive from 9trollz and haterz!" no babs, DISTRACT yourself from the urge to share cringey dance videos on SM. surf the urge. put your phone down, turn off your tv and your laptop and try relaxing to some music - music you enjoy, not music that is going to cause you to dance inappropriately in your daughter's bedroom, or trigger memories of you being dumped by ex-boyfriends and result in you grabbing your phone to share it on your stories. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's never going to make any progress if she takes the advice of her groupon counsellor, but adapts it so that everything she's told to try is documented for content! the narcissism is an entire issue in itself, but her addiction to SM and need to seek external validation from others - in the form of likes and praise and complimentary comments - are never going to be tackled if she shares the details of her therapy sessions on SM in an attempt to seek praise and attention. it entirely defeats the point. and kinda indicates that the real reason she sought out therapy is not because she thinks she needs it, but because it provides super relatable content for her - talking about mental health, particularly during the pandemic, is a huge bandwagon right now - and babs will happily dole out money to pay for a therapist if it means she can focus the situation on HER, and gain a load of support and adoration in the process. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did anyone watch the latest vlog? I did, I was on hold to the bank and watched it double speed, why is she so disappointed about her shelves in the bathroom, it looks like a good spot to hide your stock piled toiletries!

She is so desperate for Ste to interact with her 🙈 what's this called Ste? Then you hear a faint mumble in the back ground. Oh yer it's oil

We thought it was white didn't we ste? (fakes laugh) another mumble. Yes but anyway it's not.

• Haha
Her elusive PO BOX has magically opened again to receive those free candles from Adam Hattan? Wake up Babettes!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
F850DF3A-A134-4671-80A5-6CA3A7B44631.png
I
I voted blue/green because that’s going to look hideous and I can’t wait to see it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
in that mess of captions, is she genuinely trying to imply that - due to feeling "a bit sad" - she has been unable to listen to music for the past few months because it made her too "emosh"? pretty sure it was only a month or so ago that she was singing away during her capaldigate dance fail! there was also music playing in the background of her "surprise" mother's day tiki room, which she literally sang along to - although i guess it could have been the sound of music itself that pushed her to tears because she's been having such a sad time lately, and not, as she claimed, due to the effort the kids put in to surprising her?! - plus that reel of her dancing embarrassingly to liberty x, the reel of her unashamedly dancing to britney in her pyjamas out in the garden whilst it's snowing, the reel of her dancing with erin to sugarhill gang, plus many others - all of which were shared over the past few months! and let's be honest, if a song about literal suicide - or "a sad time" - didn't cause her to feel emotional, i really don't think that listening to music is an issue for babs on terms of triggering "sad" feelings.

again, yet another pity post to seek consolation and sympathy comments from the babettes - poor babs has been struggling so much she hasn't even been able to listen to music, poor thing!

if, and it's a big IF - her groupon counsellor actually suggested she listen to music, that will have been the advice: listen to music, possibly to incorporate as a grounding technique to help her be present in the moment. yet, as always, babs has manipulated this advice, and has interpretted it as "go listen to music and create gurning dance videos as content, because even though all your supposed anxiety and issues stem from your addiction to SM, the solution is obvs to post MORE content on SM, and then spend our sessions ranting about me all about comments you receive from 9trollz and haterz!" no babs, DISTRACT yourself from the urge to share cringey dance videos on SM. surf the urge. put your phone down, turn off your tv and your laptop and try relaxing to some music - music you enjoy, not music that is going to cause you to dance inappropriately in your daughter's bedroom, or trigger memories of you being dumped by ex-boyfriends and result in you grabbing your phone to share it on your stories. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's never going to make any progress if she takes the advice of her groupon counsellor, but adapts it so that everything she's told to try is documented for content! the narcissism is an entire issue in itself, but her addiction to SM and need to seek external validation from others - in the form of likes and praise and complimentary comments - are never going to be tackled if she shares the details of her therapy sessions on SM in an attempt to seek praise and attention. it entirely defeats the point. and kinda indicates that the real reason she sought out therapy is not because she thinks she needs it, but because it provides super relatable content for her - talking about mental health, particularly during the pandemic, is a huge bandwagon right now - and babs will happily dole out money to pay for a therapist if it means she can focus the situation on HER, and gain a load of support and adoration in the process. 😡
THIS☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh man she must be proper hungover this morning. Thank god we’ve not been subjected to the scratchy sniffy cess pit stories
And am I the only one that thinks hot cross buns for breakfast is weird?? Have some decking granola and fruit keBabba would do you the world of good

3AEEF1AC-1A16-4BED-B297-E30AB6C11954.jpeg
96B52614-E05D-496B-B21D-34C76547AD1D.jpeg

too tired to talk, my arse. Absolutely hanging looking at those photos and who looks out at the morning sun as it’s rising in bloody Birmingham. Never mind tries to take a photo of it. She reminds me of the plebs and their “baby caught me sleeping..” photos when you can see in the mirror they’ve take. It themselves

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ooocha she does look rough today 🙈 it blows my mind that she continues to share these horrendous photos of herself 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve watched yesterday’s vlog. Every time I am astounded at the fact she’s getting worse at vlogging not better. She reminds me of a silver surfer that’s just discovered video calling and is showing everyone her mundane, tit life (I actually think silver surfers would have a more interesting life) she’s just devoid of common sense.
How the hell does she make any money out of this?!

So Sunday she’s wearing that horrid peach spirit jersey Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday I’m putting money on her wearing it Monday as well. It wasn’t just last year she wore it 5 days running

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yesterday she put some nonsense on stories about wanting some nice hand wash in the downstairs bathroom for guests to use. She blatantly said the guests she’s having round from next Monday will only be able to see her bathroom not the rest of the house (due to current restrictions). Why don’t these friends and family members watch her vlogs or Instagram, they can see her house that way? Also, it’s not an outdoor toilet, so they’ll be going inside the house.

Yesterday she put some nonsense on stories about wanting some nice hand wash in the downstairs bathroom for guests to use. She blatantly said the guests she’s having round from next Monday will only be able to see her bathroom not the rest of the house (due to current restrictions). Why don’t these friends and family members watch her vlogs or Instagram, they can see her house that way? Also, it’s not an outdoor toilet, so they’ll be going inside the house.
So you are allowed to use toilets as of next week when in someone’s garden. But most people I know myself included have been preparing for this by buying anti bac wipes, hand sanitiser, disposable towels for hand drying and making sure we have anti bac soap in the downstairs toilet. Not buying fancy soap to impress people because we’re still you know IN A PANDEMIC.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.