Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Babs refers to things going back to ‘normal’ she infuriates me.

What is the new ‘normal’ post pandemic??

As an influencer she should be mindful of how she is coming across to her viewers.

Many people will face the new ‘normal’ without loved ones, many will face the new ‘normal’ with mental and physical scars. Many who are suffering from long covid will find it hard to get back to the person they were before they caught covid. Life will never be the same.

So whilst Babs chases her freedoms of going tat shopping, numerous free/gifted holidays and making tat hauls with Nanny San maybe just maybe she needs to THINK about how it resonates with her audience. I’m certain we are all silently looking forward to coming out of lockdown but you don’t need to shout it from the rooftops.

Sending love to all the NHS workers on this thread, to all those who have lost someone too soon this year and those who’ve struggled. 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 26
literally this. each of their roles fits perfectly into the structure of a narcissistic family... 😔

View attachment 496467
Brilliant...Yes exactly. I’m am so glad that others can see this. This is exactly what I’ve experienced in my own life. I’m the scapegoat. It can be so hard to spot. God, I can only imagine if my mother was adored by 1000’s and 1000’s of flying monkeys 😩

I love it when psychoanalysis comes together!
If Ethan is anything like me, one day he’ll realise and go no contact too.
What a vile, vile witch she is!

Why does she need to put her leg up on the side?! 🤢
That’s how she declares she’s open for business.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What is gentle baking? Why does she sound so out of breath at the start of her vlog? Why does she always have to gurn when talking to the camera?......so many questions. The biggest ones though where does Ste sleep and what do they have for dinner? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

As an influencer she should be mindful of how she is coming across to her viewers.

Many people will face the new ‘normal’ without loved ones, many will face the new ‘normal’ with mental and physical scars. Many who are suffering from long covid will find it hard to get back to the person they were before they caught covid. Life will never be the same.

So whilst Babs chases her freedoms of going tat shopping, numerous free/gifted holidays and making tat hauls with Nanny San maybe just maybe she needs to THINK about how it resonates with her audience. I’m certain we are all silently looking forward to coming out of lockdown but you don’t need to shout it from the rooftops.

Sending love to all the NHS workers on this thread, to all those who have lost someone too soon this year and those who’ve struggled. 🌈
I watched Kate Garraway last night and their family covid journey. Heartbreaking that her husband will probably remain in hospital until December 2021.

Time for influencers to take responsibility for their influencing, especially Babs who seems to carry on as before. She's like teflon. About time some sh$t sticks and she's made to be accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Completely agree & one thing she’s never fully grasped is that she could still spread it unknowingly (or fall ill herself).

Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed that a lot recently. We’re treated to weekly pic of the cinnamon swirls on a Saturday morning, but weekday evening meals remain a mystery 🤔.
Do we think that Babs is hesitant to share pics because of the barrage of criticism she’d get over the constant beige food cuisine? 🤣🤢
She said once that she'd had lots of requests for a "weekly food shop" style vlog, but she would never do it because she thought people would judge her. She is fully aware of how crap and limited their diet is. I can't believe the lack of "grown up" food (apart from a couple of times she showed Ste and Ethan making a curry), her kids are more than old enough to expand their palates and try new things. Pre-covid, they only ever ate out at chain places, pubs, or a carvery- never saw her and Ste heading out for a nice meal at a fancy restaurant. I wonder if she controls the diet to suit her own toddler-like palate like she ruthlessly controls everything else they do?

Reactions: 22

👏👏
I honestly don't think life is ever going to be what we used to consider "normal" again. This last 12 months have been surreal, it isn't over by any stretch of the imagination. With a "third wave" coming, and there being predictions of another spike late summer/early autumn (or fall, as Emma likes to say for her 3 American followers), if she is one of the idiots (she is) who thinks it's going to magically be over on June 21st, she needs to give herself a good talking to. Masks, distancing, restrictions etc are going nowhere for quite some time because the virus won't magically disappear and people will be being cautious still (not Emma, because Home Bargains, 3 Holidays and a barbecue beckon). The economic fall out, the mental health impact, and so many other aspect of the pandemic are going to be felt for many years to come.
But so long as Emma is OK.

View attachment 496981
women who liked stuff?? Very well articulated point there Babs!! Ffs!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg. Emma trying to be deep and thought provoking is maybe THE worst Emma.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She said once that she'd had lots of requests for a "weekly food shop" style vlog, but she would never do it because she thought people would judge her. She is fully aware of how crap and limited their diet is. I can't believe the lack of "grown up" food (apart from a couple of times she showed Ste and Ethan making a curry), her kids are more than old enough to expand their palates and try new things. Pre-covid, they only ever ate out at chain places, pubs, or a carvery- never saw her and Ste heading out for a nice meal at a fancy restaurant. I wonder if she controls the diet to suit her own toddler-like palate like she ruthlessly controls everything else they do?
That’s not surprising since her husband thought frozen garlic butter was ice cream. I think they once went to the cube in Birmingham. They probably thought they were so posh 😏 out of all the high end restaurants in brum it’s hardly known for good food

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Completely agree & one thing she’s never fully grasped is that she could still spread it unknowingly (or fall ill herself).
I'm waiting for the drama if she has the jab and has the side effects a lot of people are experiencing (husband had his Saturday morning and come Saturday afternoon he took himself off to bed for the rest of the weekend!). We will never hear the bloody end of it.

Reactions: 16
She said she’s been watching The Circle, so what does she think a geezer bird is? 2 of the women on it keep to referring to themselves as geezer birds because they like a drink and ‘blimey’ things. How did she not notice, or know what it means?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm waiting for the drama if she has the jab and has the side effects a lot of people are experiencing (husband had his Saturday morning and come Saturday afternoon he took himself off to bed for the rest of the weekend!). We will never hear the bloody end of it.
I had mine yesterday and feel ok but like I’ve got a bit of a hangover!! Tired, bit ‘bleurgh’.
Reckon Babs will make a right old song and dance and have allllllll the side effects! Ste will too, but he will have to just carryon with everything like normal!

Reactions: 13
Has anybody seen the Sainsbury’s Tu advert? The one with the kids who show their teeth?? It’s on TV.
I swear it’s Ethan. Could be wrong but it’s odd how she advertised for Tu and then mentioned his teeth yesterday. Keep a look out on TV. I’ll try and catch it x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has anybody seen the Sainsbury’s Tu advert? The one with the kids who show their teeth?? It’s on TV.
I swear it’s Ethan. Could be wrong but it’s odd how she advertised for Tu and then mentioned his teeth yesterday. Keep a look out on TV. I’ll try and catch it x
There’s a kid who is a model who looks just like him. A business I work near by has the kids photo on one of their boards outside and I had to double take the first time I saw it!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
a little tb;dw - too boring, didn't watch - rundown of today's vlog for you all:

erin is very happy with her costume. she's so happy. erin is super happy. oh, and in case you forgot: erin is happy. happy, happy, happy. erin is so happy.

"ethan LOVES when erin's back home from school because he has someone to play with" - so they've presumably now ditched their divide and conquer tactic, since the kids obviously get on so well that they look forward to playing together. so much for the "my kids argue so much they can't even work in the same room" bullshit, solely because she thinks arguing siblings is relatable to toddler mums. 🤦🏻‍♀️

babs proving her maths genius by showing that she can measure out 6.5cm! closely disproved by the fact that she cannot count to seven. "oh wait, there's only six mugs! i counted seven!" ex-teacher babs strikes again!

the moment that emma claims the blue hair dye would have worked far better on her own "natural" blonde hair, because it's lighter than erin's - weirdly, because the blue dye is clearly visible in erin's hair - and erin calls her out for claiming her hair is naturally blonde! 🤣

"i would usually get ste to do this kind of thing but i'm going to do it myself!" literally a few minutes later: "i've had to get a little bit of help, so ste has come downstairs - obviously been dragged away from his lie in - to help me!" she then decides that after deciding to paint the kitchen white because the walls were previously an off-white thus not white enough, that they are now" too white" and she will need to add some colour. 🤦🏻‍♀️

ste is blamed - not once, but twice - for her decision. not to paint the cupboard white, because HE wants to leave it in its original state - despite her recent stories claiming that SHE wanted it left. realistically, i think she's realised it would take effort, and is using ste as an easy excuse to get out of doing it.

the only reference to an evening meal is that they'll be having hotdogs and curly fries - proving that babs' "cooking" is limited to beige whack-it-in-the-oven food.

the implication that babs will be re-painting the inside of her mug cupboard to match the season, as she's aware her current choice of pastel colours is very easter themed. will this be the new addition to her themed hot cock tiered trays? will she paint the mug cupboard of dreams black and orange for halloween? it remains to be seen, but quite frankly, the effort that would require - removing all the mugs from the cupboard, cleaning the cupboard, pdoing the actual painting, allowing the paint to dry leaving mugs coveringg the every surface in her tiny kitchen, lugging all the mugs back over to the cupboard and re-organising them - as a guess, it's a hard no from me. never gonna happen.

those adhesives plate hangers she's used to hang her disney plates on the wall - the negative reviews on amazon lfill me with hope that at some point, she'll brush past them with her chunky shoulders, and they will dramatically smash on the floor. maybe that's mean, but it would definitely brighten my day - and that's emma's job after all!

the rest of the vlog is basically an incredibly boring mish mash of babs tidying a cupboard, arranging her mug cupboard of dreams, announcing that she's going to do some cleaning, stating that "we" are painting the kitchen, and going on to reveal that - as always - "we" means "ste", emma varnishing the kitchen worktop with a huge debate on whether or not she needs to wear gloves, emma revealing that she has absolutely no concept of how long it takes paint to dry so she will go sit in front of the telly until it's dried but then she gets impatient and starts hanging the mugs before the paint is dry - all featuring classic emma comments, including" this is dry now, it's nice and...dry!" and" this is what the white looks like!" - and referring to the brummymummy mug range as" the mugs i make myself!" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.