Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so guess she has no intention to do the doorstep candle/light then
of course not! as always, babs saw a bandwagon and leapt on it without having any knowledge of the purpose of the national day of reflection. she made it all about HER and how hard SHE'S worked at cheering up the nation and keeping a smile on everyone's faces whilst having to multi-task and simultaneously "teach" her kids, and the challenge of having to limit herself to only two holidays, cancelled trips to primark, having to seek out loopholes to find ways to justify going on non-essential trips to costco and poundland, moving house with absolutely no help - apart from that of removal team - etc, etc. it's been a tough old year for babs - SHE is the true hero of the pandemic, not old captain tom, and she deserves to be recognised and praised for her hard work! oh, and as an afterthought, a quick mention of those who lost their lives to covid, and all those keyworkers who put their own lives at risk to keep the country going. there is absolutely no WAY that babs would bother to stay up past her bedtime to show respect to all the people who lost their lives, because SHE is the most important person in her world.

if she'd actually bothered to light a candle or participated in the minute's silenceor even given a moment of thought to the thousands of people who have lost their lives and the impact that their deaths have had on so many families, we'd know all about it. she would have documented it all in her stories. but instead, at 8pm, babs prioritised a bath as a way to reward HERSELF, because she has interpreted the national day of reflection as a day to reflect on her own invaluable key "werk" over the past year, and decided that she deserves to be celebrated. she's an absolute joke. even her brief mention of key workers and people who have died etc was disingenuous, and simply said because she felt she had to, so she could then move swiftly on to making the say all. about. HER. she's disgusting. she genuinely lives inside an emma conway bubble, and unless something actually risks popping her bubble, it literally doesn't affect her. thousands of people have died, but not in babs' world, because it hasn't directly affected HER. she has absolutely no empathy, or any understanding of the way covid has impacted people, because she's oblivious in her tiny disney plant and tat filled bubble. yet despite this, she's still intent on manipulating every bandwagon possible to make it all about her. her narcissism knows no bounds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she always so amazed astonished and mystified by the movement of time?!? Kids grow up over time isn’t that what they are meant to do is it really worthy of all this wow surprise commentary that she makes? Isn’t that life? Growing up and time moving forward! Imagine if her time stood still and she was in Groundhog Day - oh wait, she is! just repeating the same shite day in day out!

Reactions: 14
I know, I know what you meant 😊
I just can’t bare the thought of her smug face thinking she brought another group of people together because of how amazing she is. Don’t forget she turns every birthday and occasion into a day all about her.
Well I think we can all agree that we have not banded together because we think she's amazing. We do, however, provide her with 90% of her content and live in her self obsessed head completely rent free. We definitely get under her skin because she knows that we know who she really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m hope to god at some point you are on the same site as me and ask this. There will be no denying it I cackle for Brum when amused 😂😂😂

Am I the only person that thinks lush sleep cream is crap and smells of biscuits?! Honestly it’s over priced shite. Doesn’t work
I bought it to try. Does nothing for me. I agree, it has a very odd smell.

Reactions: 4
He’s the scapegoat child. He isn’t that important and he isn’t Erin, the trophy, the one she shows off. She treats him like a baby but in a way that is punishing. Like it’s his fault he was born.
I’m amazed I never really saw this before. It’s because she’s a narcissist and she covers it so well. They are experts at that.
I feel so sorry for Ethan and I pity the husband. She mentally abuses him as well. We’ve all seen it. He is the enabler parent and he probably isn’t strong enough to speak up and tell the actual truth. She controls every little thing they all say and do.
literally this. each of their roles fits perfectly into the structure of a narcissistic family... 😔

IMG_20210323_212042.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
We see so much of Emma’s life but NEVER dinner. Do they eat that badly she’s so ashamed to ever share it? Is that alone not a sign to make changes, given we’ve seen her in the bath numerous times so she doesn’t mind overstating..

• Wow
Reactions: 16
We see so much of Emma’s life but NEVER dinner. Do they eat that badly she’s so ashamed to ever share it? Is that alone not a sign to make changes, given we’ve seen her in the bath numerous times so she doesn’t mind overstating..
170D3753-1065-4CE8-A446-DA3DA7E241CE.jpeg

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve noticed that a lot recently. We’re treated to weekly pic of the cinnamon swirls on a Saturday morning, but weekday evening meals remain a mystery 🤔.
Do we think that Babs is hesitant to share pics because of the barrage of criticism she’d get over the constant beige food cuisine? 🤣🤢

Reactions: 21
the conways evening meal pretty much always consists of nuggets, waffles and a sprinkling of pea confetti, with a few veggie fish fingers for ethan, if he hasn't mean bullied back into eating animals yet. babs' cooking skillz basically extend to fake-baking jus roll cinnamon buns, and shoving trays of beige frozen food in the oven. on a sunday, they are treated to king ste cooking them a roast, consisting of dried out chicken, aunt bessie's frozen roast potatoes, a splodge of instant smash, no gravy, and the standard sprinkle of pea confetti.

they may occasionally eat fajitas or pizza, y'know, when they’re doing so to create content for an ad, and they treat themselves to a beige buffet whenever they're celebrating. but that is all the knowledge i have of the conways meals - presumably because babs is embarrassed to share her family's meals. and yeah, anyone else would take that as an indication that they should make changes to their nutritional intake, but any opportunity for babs to actually try cooking a meal in her slow cooker that's been sat collecting dust for the past three months is quickly rejected. because it would require a tiny bit of effort on babs' part - and she's far happier ordering ste to shove trays of nuggets in the oven.

literally 97% of the evening meals in the conway household:
Screenshot_20210323_231524.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why does she have to hold the plate so near to her crotch 🤢

QUOTE="AliceInWanderLost, post: 4370382, member: 44860"]
the conways evening meal pretty much always consists of nuggets, waffles and a sprinkling of pea confetti, with a few veggie fish fingers for ethan, if he hasn't mean bullied back into eating animals yet. babs' cooking skillz basically extend to fake-baking jus roll cinnamon buns, and shoving trays of beige frozen food in the oven. on a sunday, they are treated to king ste cooking them a roast, consisting of dried out chicken, aunt bessie's frozen roast potatoes, a splodge of instant smash, no gravy, and the standard sprinkle of pea confetti.

they may occasionally eat fajitas or pizza, y'know, when they’re doing so to create content for an ad, and they treat themselves to a beige buffet whenever they're celebrating. but that is all the knowledge i have of the conways meals - presumably because babs is embarrassed to share her family's meals. and yeah, anyone else would take that as an indication that they should make changes to their nutritional intake, but any opportunity for babs to actually try cooking a meal in her slow cooker that's been sat collecting dust for the past three months is quickly rejected. because it would require a tiny bit of effort on babs' part - and she's far happier ordering ste to shove trays of nuggets in the oven.

literally 97% of the evening meals in the conway household:
View attachment 496614
[/QUOTE]

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed that a lot recently. We’re treated to weekly pic of the cinnamon swirls on a Saturday morning, but weekday evening meals remain a mystery 🤔.
Do we think that Babs is hesitant to share pics because of the barrage of criticism she’d get over the constant beige food cuisine? 🤣🤢
Evening meal? They eat dinner at about 4.30 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her bedtime routine includes a cocktail. Slippery slope when you need alcohol every night Babs. You should tell your therapist about that, hope that helps.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.