Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s having a bath and slathering herself in dream cream which gives her vivid dreams or whatever she said.

Cue another dream story tomorrow morning from the cesspit..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So she’s having a bath and slathering herself in dream cream which gives her vivid dreams or whatever she said.

Cue another dream story tomorrow morning from the cesspit..
Cock in can (to sleep) sleepy cream (to sleep) camomile tea (to sleep) 😴 how’s about getting a real ass job that engages your mind and body, pull your weight around the house, sort your diet and exercise regime out and don’t go to bed at 7 and see how that pans out 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Cock in can (to sleep) sleepy cream (to sleep) camomile tea (to sleep) 😴 how’s about getting a real ass job that engages your mind and body, pull your weight around the house, sort your diet and exercise regime out and don’t go to bed at 7 and see how that pans out 🤦‍♀️
I can't even begin to express my frustration when she bangs on about not sleeping 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
She's so thick it's scary 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dream cream does not give you wild dreams I’ve used it on myself and my two nocturnal children for years, what gives her ‘wild’ dreams is the copious amounts of sugar she consumes and the rest of her terrible diet which is also the reason she has trouble sleeping.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm part of one of those MH teams.
We're all at breaking point to be honest.
I'm not long hone from what should have been a short day for me (8am - 4pm) but I left at 6 which is standard.
She's a complete and utter clueless selfish knob!!!
I do wonder if we know each other in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder that too with a couple of people on here 😉
We need to get a secret handshake (covid elbow) there’s far too many healthcare workers on here to not know each other in some capacity?!?!?! 🤣🤣🤣❤🤝

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
so guess she has no intention to do the doorstep candle/light then

I'm going to have to start dropping key bab line to everyone at work now to hunt you out 🤭
I'm gonna start offering to pop to Costa and see if anyone wants a Hot Cock 🤣🤣

The face of a woman who on the inside is basically saying 'duck you all. I give no shits about anything that has happened this last year, except Primark closing and my Disney holiday being cancelled. I'm fine in my tiny new house, getting fatter and unhealthier by the day, bossing around my kids & husband and still raking in the £'s by selling my kids privacy and my soul".

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her nose is definitely getting bigger! I thought it was just men who’s noses never stopped growing but clearly babs is the exception 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dream cream does not give you wild dreams I’ve used it on myself and my two nocturnal children for years, what gives her ‘wild’ dreams is the copious amounts of sugar she consumes and the rest of her terrible diet which is also the reason she has trouble sleeping.
I use it too, never given me wild dreams. Disappointed! 😅

Having a bath that hot will do wonders for her gigantic pores and broken veins on her face!! 😏

Attachments

Reactions: 6

The face of a woman who on the inside is basically saying 'duck you all. I give no shits about anything that has happened this last year, except Primark closing and my Disney holiday being cancelled. I'm fine in my tiny new house, getting fatter and unhealthier by the day, bossing around my kids & husband and still raking in the £'s by selling my kids privacy and my soul".
Urgh, I can't deal with the smugness of her face here 😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
i doubt very much that lush'dream cream is the source of her "wild dreams" - predominantly because i think she fabricated these dream scenarios for engagement. i guarantee that she once read about the connection between lavender and possible more vivid dreams as a result of it putting you in a deeper sleep, realised that dream cream is lavender scented, and put two and two together to create content.

i can't comment on whether there is a link between lavender and crazy dreams, because i cannot stand lavender, it literally gives me migraines - but even if it is a genuine thing, i doubt it has that impact on babs because, along with the "wild dreams" that her pms also supposedly cause, it justifies her sharing bullshit stories under the guide of them being a dream.

ffs babs. if you want to sleep better, ditch the childish bedtime, put your phone down, don't lie in your pit during the day, wear pyjamas at night time only, ditch the booze and the sugar and drink more water. if anything, at least ditch the cock-in-a-tin for a hot, milky drink - far more calming than downing cocks!

Reactions: 12
I’m hope to god at some point you are on the same site as me and ask this. There will be no denying it I cackle for Brum when amused 😂😂😂

i doubt very much that lush'dream cream is the source of her "wild dreams" - predominantly because i think she fabricated these dream scenarios for engagement. i guarantee that she once read about the connection between lavender and possible more vivid dreams as a result of it putting you in a deeper sleep, realised that dream cream is lavender scented, and put two and two together to create content.

i can't comment on whether there is a link between lavender and crazy dreams, because i cannot stand lavender, it literally gives me migraines - but even if it is a genuine thing, i doubt it has that impact on babs because, along with the "wild dreams" that her pms also supposedly cause, it justifies her sharing bullshit stories under the guide of them being a dream.

ffs babs. if you want to sleep better, ditch the childish bedtime, put your phone down, don't lie in your pit during the day, wear pyjamas at night time only, ditch the booze and the sugar and drink more water. if anything, at least ditch the cock-in-a-tin for a hot, milky drink - far more calming than downing cocks!
Am I the only person that thinks lush sleep cream is crap and smells of biscuits?! Honestly it’s over priced shite. Doesn’t work

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She needs a new bath song - “thrust bomb, thrust bomb, you’re my thrush bomb, I get a yeast infection as I sing this little song!”

Lighten up on the constant use of them Babs - you’ll thank you later.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.