Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair my husband snores pretty badly and I get how hard it is. But when she joked about punching him, it just made me feel

she won’t feel guilt because she’s a narcissist. It’s beyond her. How convenient to have a dream about lockdown the night before the anniversary of lockdown. She really is a grade a twit. The people who follow her aren’t much better. To be fair though lockdown hasn’t really touched them, they’ve been out and about, had holidays, seen family sneakily. Nothing changed apart from the children not going to school. Vile creature she is !
You’re so right about her ‘convenient’ dream. Normally when we talk about dreams we’ve had, they’re all a bit random and odd. Yet Babs dream is so normal, even down to the men doing the washing up while the kids play etc🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️.
Just more made-up Babs bullshit content for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 17
It doesn’t make sense because she babies him so much in so many unnecessary ways. But this she just dumps him in his room? Emma be a PARENT.
He’s the scapegoat child. He isn’t that important and he isn’t Erin, the trophy, the one she shows off. She treats him like a baby but in a way that is punishing. Like it’s his fault he was born.
I’m amazed I never really saw this before. It’s because she’s a narcissist and she covers it so well. They are experts at that.
I feel so sorry for Ethan and I pity the husband. She mentally abuses him as well. We’ve all seen it. He is the enabler parent and he probably isn’t strong enough to speak up and tell the actual truth. She controls every little thing they all say and do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Why would she put her 8 year old upstairs to do his school work ? I have a son the same age and he needed help with things all through the day! Its not like she having to do an actual job so can’t have a child in the background, utterly baffling seeing as when she had two children at home they were working downstairs..
According to Babs Ethan also needs help with his work- so why not have him nearby??

To every single one of you, whatever your pandemic experience, we've been at this for a year. At best it's been frustrating and tedious, at worst utterly heartbreaking. You're all amazing for keeping yourselves and your families going, some of you under really tough circumstances. Let's keep going, keep following the rules, and hope for a brighter future. Thanks for the laughs on this thread- a highlight of it all- the thread titles rock, the polls are hilarious (and we know what wins!), the wiki is a thing of beauty!! Let us take a moment to thank Babatha Christie, Kweeeeen of Brum, for bringing us together!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
According to Babs Ethan also needs help with his work- so why not have him nearby??

To every single one of you, whatever your pandemic experience, we've been at this for a year. At best it's been frustrating and tedious, at worst utterly heartbreaking. You're all amazing for keeping yourselves and your families going, some of you under really tough circumstances. Let's keep going, keep following the rules, and hope for a brighter future. Thanks for the laughs on this thread- a highlight of it all- the thread titles rock, the polls are hilarious (and we know what wins!), the wiki is a thing of beauty!! Let us take a moment to thank Babatha Christie, Kweeeeen of Brum, for bringing us together!
Nah, although I’ve thanked her in the past for influencing me to eat better, now that I know exactly what she is, she’d still see that as a compliment to her.
In fact, I’d put money on her absolutely loving this thread and calling us her best fans.
She deserves no thanks. She’s scum of the earth to me. The worst kind of mother/wife you could have.
Dont thank her for giving everyone laughs. That’s what she wants and she’ll take great pride in putting a smile on your face. Nothing will knock this witch back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Nah, although I’ve thanked her in the past for influencing me to eat better, now that I know exactly what she is, she’d still see that as a compliment to her.
In fact, I’d put money on her absolutely loving this thread and calling us her best fans.
She deserves no thanks. She’s scum of the earth to me. The worst kind of mother/wife you could have.
Dont thank her for giving everyone laughs. That’s what she wants and she’ll take great pride in putting a smile on your face. Nothing will knock this witch back.
I'm thanking you guys for the laughs! Emma usually makes me cringe. This thread is a lot bigger than our mutual dislike of her and despair over whether she will ever become a decent human. There's some great people, great conversations, and a lot of support here, and to me that's good.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
and these comments highlight the real reason babs wrote that post. compliments and praise for "helping" people get through the pandemic, and "keeping people going" etc etc. babs genuinely seems to think that she is a key worker, her role of acting like a total belkend keeping up the country's morale throughout the pandemic. literally making today all about HER, as always, to lure the babettes into letting her know that SHE is the real hero of the pandemic. 😡

Screenshot_20210323_124214.jpg

Screenshot_20210323_124251.jpg

Screenshot_20210323_124357.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
and these comments highlight the real reason babs wrote that post. compliments and praise for "helping" people get through the pandemic, and "keeping people going" etc etc. babs genuinely seems to think that she is a key worker, her role of acting like a total belkend keeping up the country's morale throughout the pandemic. literally making today all about HER, as always, to lure the babettes into letting her know that SHE is the real hero of the pandemic. 😡

View attachment 495773
View attachment 495774
View attachment 495775
I think I was sick in my mouth a bit reading those. It's absolutely embarrassing in 2021 that people will fawn over people titting about on the internet like that. These influencers are not your friends, they don't love each and everyone of you like they claim, they are making a pretty penny off you and it's ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it really unnerving how many photos she takes of them when they don't know. Its one thing, and bad enough making them stand and pose. But the poor little guy is just chilling watching TV. But no, she's got to take a photo of him for content. Imagine going about your day and having to feel someone could and IS taking photos of you and sharing them with the world on a somewhat constant basis. I don't think she'd find it quite so fun and cute if they were constantly taking photos of her unsuspectingly. When she's cuddling up to that mank Teddy in bed like a overgrown toddler or during one of her tantrums. Not so fun then I bet.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I find it really unnerving how many photos she takes of them when they don't know. Its one thing, and bad enough making them stand and pose. But the poor little guy is just chilling watching TV. But no, she's got to take a photo of him for content. Imagine going about your day and having to feel someone could and IS taking photos of you and sharing them with the world on a somewhat constant basis. I don't think she'd find it quite so fun and cute if they were constantly taking photos of her unsuspectingly. When she's cuddling up to that mank Teddy in bed like a overgrown toddler or during one of her tantrums. Not so fun then I bet.
She does this SO much, particularly of Stephen.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So she’s moved Ethan’s desk into his bedroom so the kid whose upset he can’t go to school and see his friends is locked away and more isolated from her 🤷🏻‍♀️
the poor kid is banished to his room from 6pm every evening, and now he's an inconvenience to babs' netflix plans, he's essentially been banished to his room from 10am for the rest of the day! this is the sensitive boy who was upset about not being able to go to school and missing his friends, so his mum has decided to ensure he is even more isolated so that she can sit downstairs comforting herself with sharing sized bars of chocolate, and not even having to see him through the dining room glass door - presumably because his presence makes her angry because HE is the reason she's had to cancel all her non-essential plans and walkity walks with friends. i genuinely cannot believe that she's shoved him upstairs on his own, just to get away from the poor kid.

i very much doubt he was "so excited" to be banished to his room on the premise that it has a better view (?!) - he is probably just aware that he has to act excited and pleased or babs will rage at him. the only reason i can imagine he'd actually be pleased to be in his room is so he doesn't have to spend the day enduring babs' embarrassing behaviour, but he's hardly likely to reveal thtlat as a reason he wants to be in his room! and she can no longer claim she's "teaching" her son, under the guise of home-schooling, when he's literally been left to learn all on his own. no excel "teacher of the year awards" from ste this time! if - and it's a big IF because we all know that babs fabricates uncreative stories for engagement - ethan placed that spoon at the top of the stairs, he obviously did so for attention, because he knew that babs would use it as content. it's so sad that he's learnt that the only way to get his mother to notice him is to create content, which will get him a brief few moments of attention before babs returns to her mummy corner. and by "a few" i'm refering to the standard definition of the term, not a babs "few"!

we all know that if the golden child were at home, they'd spend the day sitting side by side, and babs would be sharing endless photos of them to her story. 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow, her family photo of last March's family walk, my god how she's aged. I thought I'd aged but Emma looks a good ten years older there.

What a difference 🙄

IMG_20210323_170154.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I find it really unnerving how many photos she takes of them when they don't know. Its one thing, and bad enough making them stand and pose. But the poor little guy is just chilling watching TV. But no, she's got to take a photo of him for content.
This makes me uncomfortable too. Like just today imagine just chilling watching tv with your dog and then you turn around and you’ve got Babs staring at you, secretly photographing you through a glass door. Horror movie material.

Stephen, Erin and Ethan have the right to enjoy their life without having secret photos of them taken at all times (even their bleeping sleep!) and shown to 100,000+ people.

Honestly imagine selling your children’s privacy in order for you to be a lazy lump lolling about all day in festering pyjamas. But hey Babs they got to go to Disney, the holiday of YOUR dreams so it’s all ok.

• Angry
  • Sick
Ah ha! He’s in his bedroom so Babs can wallow in her cesspit bed and she can shout instructions to him across the landing. Solved it!

Reactions: 11
Wow, her family photo of last March's family walk, my god how she's aged. I thought I'd aged but Emma looks a good ten years older there.

What a difference 🙄

View attachment 495964
For a moment I thought blimey her hands have aged, then realised she was wearing gloves!
That desk Ethan was working on doesn’t look big enough to work on properly 🙁

Reactions: 6
I arrived to work at 8am and I'm just having a break now to scroll.
today has been weird babs so weird A&E is rammed with a que of people to be seen by MH teams
my colleagues are barely holding it together
our 2min silence at 12pm broke us but you know we got back together and put it aside.

• Heart
For a moment I thought blimey her hands have aged, then realised she was wearing gloves!
That desk Ethan was working on doesn’t look big enough to work on properly 🙁
That’s because it’s one of those TV dinner table things

Reactions: 8
I'm thanking you guys for the laughs! Emma usually makes me cringe. This thread is a lot bigger than our mutual dislike of her and despair over whether she will ever become a decent human. There's some great people, great conversations, and a lot of support here, and to me that's good.
I know, I know what you meant 😊
I just can’t bare the thought of her smug face thinking she brought another group of people together because of how amazing she is. Don’t forget she turns every birthday and occasion into a day all about her.

Reactions: 5
I arrived to work at 8am and I'm just having a break now to scroll.
today has been weird babs so weird A&E is rammed with a que of people to be seen by MH teams
my colleagues are barely holding it together
our 2min silence at 12pm broke us but you know we got back together and put it aside.
I'm part of one of those MH teams.
We're all at breaking point to be honest.
I'm not long hone from what should have been a short day for me (8am - 4pm) but I left at 6 which is standard.
She's a complete and utter clueless selfish knob!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.