Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s moved Ethan’s desk into his bedroom so the kid whose upset he can’t go to school and see his friends is locked away and more isolated from her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
When did babs do the reel with the Wetton family? Was that post Boris's speech or was it Mother's day last year? She promptly deleted it and said she didn't understand the rules when called out on it.
83829F0C-3868-4D9D-A67E-F6D11E248F7F.png

This was the apology. So just before lockdown was announced, but we all knew it was coming.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m just waiting for handover on shift 2 of 9 admittedly I’ve picked up extra shifts on my day off because others are either shielding or have covid. I don’t remember the last time I had breakfast in bed. Or was in bed later that 6am because I have children and a proper job, never mind on a bloody school day when she could be, ya know having breakfast with her bleeping kids
I do, I was in bed with flu and my mum forced me to eat toast as I hadn't breastfed my baby as I was so exhausted, that baby is now 10!

Reactions: 14
I think these self reflective posts really highlight how clueless she is to the real world. Each time lockdown is eased and she posts about getting back to normal, or posts about how hard she’s had it, it just emphases her tiny world view.

I’ve said it before but, I think making this a full time job is almost always a mistake for influencers. It takes away that everyman feeling most people like about them, and the lack of outside perspective makes them seem vacuous and spoilt. I feel that Emma is a perfect illustration of that, she lost what made her likeable, especially as beyond shopping she doesn’t even really have a hobby.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think that all those people who have been shielding, following the rules and isolating themselves will not go nuts with excitement and visit all and sundry, book holidays and hug everyone when those restrictions are lifted. I fear for a lot of people life will never go back to how it was because of so many reasons. She has zero empathy and understanding of anyone’s circumstances, not even her own kids ffs. She’s so awful.

Reactions: 23
I hope this comes across how I intend it to, I apologize if not.

How is she not feeling guilty??

I was a key worker and worked frontline all through until I took redundancy which quite frankly was a relief.

My husband has also been able to work through out all be it with a two hour journey from home.

My kids have missed school but are at an age where I haven't had to guide their home teaching.

And I feel guilt, immense guilt that we have remained together and safe.

I see frontline staff dragging themselves through this and people loosing love ones and incomes and their versions of normality.

How she can pretend to know what people are going through is beyond me.

She is a shell of a human . I refuse to believe that she is that dense that she doesn't comprehend. I do believe however that it is almost a NIMBY mindset, she hasn't been affected so it just doesn't register.
I always notice that people say she’s not human. She isn’t! And that’s because she is a narcissist.
Narcissism is real, people. It is like an incurable illness.
They are not able to empathise.
This vile woman will never stop behaving like this because she is not and will not ever be able to recognise this behaviour.

So,you’re right. She is a shell of a human and she disguises is well.

My mother is a narcissist and there are many people who believe her to be a wonderful woman. I have gone no contact with her for 3 years now. She has left my dad, my brother, her grandkids and now she’s on to her new boyfriend.
Narcissists have zero feelings!

I think these self reflective posts really highlight how clueless she is to the real world. Each time lockdown is eased and she posts about getting back to normal, or posts about how hard she’s had it, it just emphases her tiny world view.

I’ve said it before but, I think making this a full time job is almost always a mistake for influencers. It takes away that everyman feeling most people like about them, and the lack of outside perspective makes them seem vacuous and spoilt. I feel that Emma is a perfect illustration of that, she lost what made her likeable, especially as beyond shopping she doesn’t even really have a hobby.
This is perfectly well said. She lost her like ability. We are all here because we USED to like her but her mask fell off and a handful of people saw through her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think most of her herd agree that the cupboard is vile.
yesterday: "i could paint the shelves white as well. but i really like the fact that they're original and old-fashioned. like my house."

today: "i was tempted to paint the cupboard white. but ste wants to keep. it original for the mo!"

like, does she even realise how inconsistent she is?! she's so entangled in her web of lies that she can't even remember what she's said the day before! yesterday SHE wanted to not paint the cupboard to keep it original, yet today it's all STE'S fault that she's not allowed to paint it white because HE wants to keep it in its original state. my guess is that ste genuinely doesn't care, but the effort of painting those pastel colours was so draining for babs that she realised that painting the actual cupboard white would be far too much like hard work, and so she's blaming ste for her inability to do so! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was that the neighbours reel?
If so 6th April 2020 I believe (it’s still on FB)

Also did she bollocks ask family to send clips in. That disclaimer at the start wasn’t there at the start when it was first released! I just rewatched it. How do I know? I remember watching it and thinking she’s flouted rules... what a person to lie
No it was one where they were all standing behind each other doing a little dance or something for the camera xx

Reactions: 6
This is perfectly well said. She lost her like ability. We are all here because we USED to like her but her mask fell off and a handful of people saw through her!
A regular sized handful, or Bab's giant "1000 mugs for mugs left" handful?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got to keep that engagement up, let’s milk the pandemic for attention. Ugh she’s disgusting I can’t watch today.
I don’t think many people will come out of this unaffected, big virtual hugs to you all. Thank you to everyone who has worked tirelessly throughout this pandemic, so many sacrifices made by everyone except Babs. What’s she given up, she’s never stopped? What’s she actually done except fanny around on the internet. twit.
once again, she's seen a bandwagon, jumped on it, and missed the point entirely. 😡

the whole point of the national day of reflection is to remember all the thousands of people who have sadly lost their lives to covid, and think of the impact those losses has had on families etc. it's not a day to reflect on how LUCKY and FORTUNATE you are babs, or to remind everyone that covid hasn't affected you whatsoever - apart from preventing you from visiting primark - and you haven't lost anyone or anyTHING as a result. it's not a day to celebrate a year of "walkity walks" with the family you are lucky to still have. imagine being so bleeping selfish that, as always, you have literally turned a day about other people into a day all about YOU literally fabricating a dream that you coincidentally had last night, specifically for engagement. i guarantee there will be an ad tomorrow.

no babs, it's not a "weird" or "wobbly" or "strange" day for you - and claiming that it is, solely to gain attention and likes, is utterly vile. there's absolutely no way that babs will have joined in the national minute's silence at noon, and if she'd lit a candle, we'd have witnessed it in her stories. i'm sure, after reading this, we'll be exposed to a photo of the conway family stood outside their door at 8pm tonight waving their phones around - well, her and ste at least - babs looking exhausted because she's had to stay up past her bedtime - with the kids peering out this bedroom windows. i genuinely can't see - in a year where people have lost lives, loved ones, homes, jobs etc etc - babs perceives her year as challenging. a house move, two holidays, constant rule-breaking to pop out on completely non-essential shopping trips, meet up with friends, sending the kids to summer camp, endless netflix watching, spending christmas and birthdays with the wet ones, etc etc. the only reason she thinks her year was difficult is because she's been forced to spend so much time with her kids! 😔

as always babs, read the bleeping room. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 495366
Hmmm, seen her mum though hasn't she, for shopping hauls and all things unnecessary 😵
yep, that is babs basically admitting that she's seen her "mom" on a regular basis, but phrased in a way that the babettes will totally overlook that fact because they will be comforting her due to the pity "i miss my dad" comment. she's manipulative af. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s jealous of her daughters plant?!?!? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 wtaf is that post about? The boys been shoved into his room cos she can’t stand any interruptions whilst watching housewives and cat egg eating.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why would she put her 8 year old upstairs to do his school work ? I have a son the same age and he needed help with things all through the day! Its not like she having to do an actual job so can’t have a child in the background, utterly baffling seeing as when she had two children at home they were working downstairs..

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ffs he is 8, still a little kid. Why make him work in his bedroom by himself.
Poor boy, my kids worked at the dining room table where I could see them and speak to them. She is evil

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ffs he is 8, still a little kid. Why make him work in his bedroom by himself.
Poor boy, my kids worked at the dining room table where I could see them and speak to them. She is evil
It doesn’t make sense because she babies him so much in so many unnecessary ways. But this she just dumps him in his room? Emma be a PARENT.

Reactions: 11
Why would she put her 8 year old upstairs to do his school work ? I have a son the same age and he needed help with things all through the day! Its not like she having to do an actual job so can’t have a child in the background, utterly baffling seeing as when she had two children at home they were working downstairs..
Ah but this time is different, its just "the boy" at home, not the favourite!

Reactions: 5
A stupid song in her stupid sing songy voice about a spoon? Then sounding very grumpy with ‘ the boy’ .
What the hell goes through her tiny mind that she thinks this is entertaining or funny??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.