Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the mugs might be on sale tomorrow or they might not. Maybe lunchtime, she says. She has ONE JOB and she can’t even do it properly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Exactly! I can’t believe someone who spends money on so much tat and so many clothes doesn’t own more than one swimming costume! It’s so bizarre!!
Give her a break, she only uses it on 5 holidays a year, why would she need more than 1?! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5336F8F9-550E-4238-B9FA-DDAD95DC58F4.jpeg

another comment on DMC post. Babs shut the duck up! We all know it didn’t happen and if it did...keep your kids at home! If you hadn’t of guessed we’re in a pandemic 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So I came back from werk and I've gone full on Babs style - slobbing out in PJ's and stuffing my face with snacks 🥰 not something I do everyday but unlike Babs I've bleeping earned it after the day I've had 🤪
Anyway, that latest grid post - I know it's been mentioned but how thick does someone need to be to think as the clock struck midnight new year's *Dong* Covid just vanishes in a puff of smoke? What a knob.

Oh and heads up Babs, with regards to your latest story about January being over and February being better, news flash - NO. February 1st is not automatically going to make Covid disappear either.

Reactions: 21
She’s just left this post on Daisy May Cooper’s video - she’s a twit, desperate to be noticed by Daisy!

View attachment 412521
PUS orders the food shop and puts it away when she's gone to bed! She doesn't go next nor near a supermarket! bleeping lying witch.
The desperation to be noticed by DMC is just beyond pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When she says everyone's helped "build her", is she insinuating she's reached some lofty heights of amazing success and needs to thank all the minions for helping her become who she is today? I've never read such a narcissistic, arrogant, self-absorbed sentence that appeared from absolutely nowhere - not prompted by some award win or huge career achievement. I found that post absolutely bizarre.
tbh, it's endlessly snacking on sweets and beige buffets that truly "built her up" - and in that sense, the babettes DID contribute. i mean, they do fund her binge eating habits, with their purchases of mugs for mugs and her crappy pamphlet. additionally, they also praise her for being an inspirational body confident KWEEN, which encourages her to not bother with exercise or healthy eating. ever. so in that respect, they did kinda contribute to building babs. quite literally. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh the irony of buying pointless, non-essential crap online and then complaining the plastic sandwich bags were not environmentally friendly!
So the ex-head of RE doesn't have a clue if Shrove Tuesday is celebrated in other countries. WHAT!!!!!
That video made me so angry. I'd never shame someone for shopping there because I understand people have budgets and not always lots of money but Babs can afford to not be buying lots of plastic tat that can't be recycled.

Reactions: 16
Emma genuinely believed COVID was over last summer I think. Her life resumed much normality with holidays, palming the kids off on their grandparents and going shopping etc. Emma was genuinely surprised COVID hadn't gone and tiers were introduced, she was then genuinely surprised in the November lockdown where her beloved Primark shut again. She then was SHOCK at Christmas when Boris changed the rules (because COVID still hadn't gone) but she decided her family having a normal Christmas was more important than the health of people, or the people who couldn't have Christmas at all. She thought come Jan 1st 2021 the world would resume normality, and COVID would be gone, I can't imagine how she felt when the third lockdown was announced. She lives in a world a sane normal person would never understand, and in her world COVID is just a hindrance to her shopping, although it clearly hasn't stopped her going shopping and taking kids with her despite there being absolutely no need. It hasn't stopped her seeing her family. It hasn't stopped her drinking excessively. It hasn't impacted her 'werk'. If she could go to Disney tomorrow I have no doubt in my mind she would get on that plane and go.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Emma genuinely believed COVID was over last summer I think. Her life resumed much normality with holidays, palming the kids off on their grandparents and going shopping etc. Emma was genuinely surprised COVID hadn't gone and tiers were introduced, she was then genuinely surprised in the November lockdown where her beloved Primark shut again. She then was SHOCK at Christmas when Boris changed the rules (because COVID still hadn't gone) but she decided her family having a normal Christmas was more important than the health of people, or the people who couldn't have Christmas at all. She thought come Jan 1st 2021 the world would resume normality, and COVID would be gone, I can't imagine how she felt when the third lockdown was announced. She lives in a world a sane normal person would never understand, and in her world COVID is just a hindrance to her shopping, although it clearly hasn't stopped her going shopping and taking kids with her despite there being absolutely no need. It hasn't stopped her seeing her family. It hasn't stopped her drinking excessively. It hasn't impacted her 'werk'. If she could go to Disney tomorrow I have no doubt in my mind she would get on that plane and go.
I think she would too and I think to have the attitude she has had to it all comes from being so self centred that until it's a member of HER family in ICU and she can't understand where they even contracted it, she will never understand. In Emma's world there's nobody that matters more than Emma.

She’s been busy, I’ve been deleted for pointing out the obvious to her on daisymaycoopers post, it wasnt a nasty comment, clearly she can’t cope with things being pointed out to her. Although she’s deleted me, my comment is still there with her tag for all to see, Her comment was about the sanitiser and both kids looking embarrassed at her, I can’t be the only one to read and think she should be shopping alone. Though sometimes I doubt what happened in her stories actually happen. Mines the third comment 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t think Emma understands that galetines day originates from a tv show (parks and recreation) and isn’t a real holiday. It’s something the big companies have grabbed onto and tried to cash in.....like babs!
Emma your mugs won’t sell and if they’re anything like your Christmas ones they’ll arrive a week after valentines. Stop being such a try hard, we can see right through you.

Reactions: 25
Oh the utter desperation of Emma *sticks hands in the air, jumps up and down shouting look at me Daisy, look at meeeee* Conway. I know you've all mentioned it but that comment on DMCs insta is complete bullshit. She infuriates me with her lies! This doesn't happen, she doesn't do the food shop - if she did she would realise THERE ARE NO SALES ASSISTANTS STANDING BY THE DOOR IN CHARGE OF SANITISING! That is so lockdown 1.0. (well at least in my area!)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think Emma understands that galetines day originates from a tv show (parks and recreation) and isn’t a real holiday. It’s something the big companies have grabbed onto and tried to cash in.....like babs!
Emma your mugs won’t sell and if they’re anything like your Christmas ones they’ll arrive a week after valentines. Stop being such a try hard, we can see right through you.
Leslie Knope would really dislike Emma and certainly wouldn't celebrate Galentine's with her.

Who is Emma celebrating Galentine's with anyway? She has no friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Weren’t her Halloween ones late as well? Emma, plan your mugs a few weeks earlier babs. Be more organised? For someone who ‘loves organisation’ you sure are crap at it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That video made me so angry. I'd never shame someone for shopping there because I understand people have budgets and not always lots of money but Babs can afford to not be buying lots of plastic tat that can't be recycled.
Completely agree but she never will as shopping in the likes of Poundland, B&M, Home Bargains, Primark etc is a formula that works and gets her views as a majority of people / her followers find those shops relatable. I can’t imagine her ever doing a come shop with me at the clean kilo which is quite local to her? 🤷🏻‍♀️. I also think it allows her to feed her shopping compulsion to buy lots without her feeling guilt about spending lots of money and as long as Babs is happy and is keeping those engagement figures up it’s balls to the environment.

Reactions: 13
Still no mention of mental health awareness week????? Just shameless plugging of those tit mugs

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.