Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned this yesterday but Children's Mental health week is a huge deal this year.
She is a Mum.
She has kids missing out on so much.
She has a HUGE platform.
Most of the Babette's probably have kids.
She could really do some good here! But will she? No of course she won't!! Why? Because she is thick, selfish, doesn't care, doesn't understand, and doesn't have an empathetic bone in her disgusting body!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wrote something about CMH week on my own social media yesterday. Ideas of things to do over the next 7 days...
I have just over 400 people on my friends list. I've already had over 1000 shares of my post. Emma. Think of the good you could do here. But please please don't just copy and paste somebody else's post of a compiled list of phone numbers!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I mentioned this yesterday but Children's Mental health week is a huge deal this year.
She is a Mum.
She has kids missing out on so much.
She has a HUGE platform.
Most of the Babette's probably have kids.
She could really do some good here! But will she? No of course she won't!! Why? Because she is thick, selfish, doesn't care, doesn't understand, and doesn't have an empathetic bone in her disgusting body!!!
Oh she will now...because you've mentioned it.
But it will have to be posted at peak traffic time on Instagram so she gets the most engagement.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
423C0224-53BE-4DAE-B801-84303A4DB39F.jpeg
Trying to act all professional because it’s not her post. DMC run or better block her!
if this is a fellow IC200 then πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Bravo πŸ™ŒπŸ»

There has been a few developments on Daisy's page this morning....
Great minds, great reading for my morning coffee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 413043Trying to act all professional because it’s not her post. DMC run or better block her!
if this is a fellow IC200 then πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Bravo πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Great minds, great reading for my morning coffee.
She mentions suffering from Anxiety. Can somebody point out to her that it magically disappeared on the day Primark re opened. Which I think was 1st June!

I cannot believe she’s now lying about PUS NOT working from home??????? She’s nuts
He was absolutely working from home fulltime last summer! She is a lying bleep and if Daisy has any sense she'll block her now and run for the hills!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I cannot believe she’s now lying about PUS NOT working from home??????? She’s nuts
This is the woman who lied about having her tampon inserted by her husband the minute it was brought up and she was called out on it, even though she has said it herself in both her stories and her vlogs πŸ˜‚. She is a compulsive liar.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She mentions suffering from Anxiety. Can somebody point out to her that it magically disappeared on the day Primark re opened. Which I think was 1st June!

He was absolutely working from home fulltime last summer! She is a lying bleep and if Daisy has any sense she'll block her now and run for the hills!
And for the DLP/Brighton holidays! Wasn't that circa June/July? πŸ€”πŸ€”

Reactions: 22
Has she taken her attention seeking grabbing post down from DMCs page as I can't see it now?!
Yes she has. Obviously she knows she is lying and doesn't want people flocking to her page or vlogs to discover the truth and call her out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well let's not forget there was a delay with her Halloween mugs because there was a problem with getting the right boxes for packaging! Poor Bab if it happens to her again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes she has. Obviously she knows she is lying and doesn't want people flocking to her page or vlogs to discover the truth and call her out.
My god she is a car crash isn't she!
All that time she spent writing an inspirational quote about how great Feb was going to be and Day 1 she fucks it up πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

This is the woman who lied about having her tampon inserted by her husband the minute it was brought up and she was called out on it, even though she has said it herself in both her stories and her vlogs πŸ˜‚. She is a compulsive liar.
Compulsive liar, Compulsive eater, Compulsive drinker, Compulsive shopper,,,,, see a pattern anyone???

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.