Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry im pretty new to Babs, but im interested in your professional opinion. I suffer with quite bad mental health- Bipolar 2 and BPD, so im hoping you dont say that! :)
No absolutely not.
In my opinion she doesn't actually have a defined mental illness. Her behaviour, however, will inevitably result in her children suffering in later life. If anything she has an addiction to her online life, the instant highs it gives her is similar to a substance addiction. Followed by huge lows that then need to be stopped by repeating the same content to give her the flooding of adoration and attention. She is deeply unhappy. Narcissistic, attention seeking (this will go back to her own up bringing) insecure, incapable of telling the truth (which is again another huge characteristic of an addict) and WILL never be happy until she addresses so many things which could be done through talk therapy. In my Opinion 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh the utter desperation of Emma *sticks hands in the air, jumps up and down shouting look at me Daisy, look at meeeee* Conway. I know you've all mentioned it but that comment on DMCs insta is complete bullshit. She infuriates me with her lies! This doesn't happen, she doesn't do the food shop - if she did she would realise THERE ARE NO SALES ASSISTANTS STANDING BY THE DOOR IN CHARGE OF SANITISING! That is so lockdown 1.0. (well at least in my area!)
Has DMC liked or commented?? Is that why its all getting more and more far fetched, to attract a response from Daisy?

Weren’t her Halloween ones late as well? Emma, plan your mugs a few weeks earlier babs. Be more organised? For someone who ‘loves organisation’ you sure are crap at it.
I swear she does it to make them seem more "exclusive" and generate a mad rush among the babettes! The Halloween ones should have gone on sale in September, the Christmas ones early November. But, yanno, "great at her job".

February hasn't quite got off to the start she'd hoped for had it 🤣🤣 And on the day the 'mugs for mugs' are meant to launch too!
And to think, she thought it was all going to be Pancakes, Valentines and her charity quiz 🤣🤣✌

The bleeping bow is back!
She has zero shame doesn't she!?
Thought she "werked" Sunday so she could homeschool on Monday...?? The big juggling act a big lie too Emma?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm calling Tingo for later... Sometime today a new grid post about said comment on DMC post. It will go something like -

"In this job. Sometimes. Just sometimes. I say things. I don't always get it right. I am only human. I'm just a mum. Trying to do right by everyone. I am not perfect. And do not claim to be. If you have nothing nice to say feel free to unfollow. Love ya's." 💖

Just putting it out there she will try to justify her lies again! 🤦
Oh that, word for word. I was visualising her as reading it! Hope that has really fucked up any recognition from DMC. 😅😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She mentions suffering from Anxiety. Can somebody point out to her that it magically disappeared on the day Primark re opened. Which I think was 1st June!

He was absolutely working from home fulltime last summer! She is a lying bleep and if Daisy has any sense she'll block her now and run for the hills!
And her covid anxiety miraculously vanished when see went to DLP and then Brighton shortly after 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And her covid anxiety miraculously vanished when see went to DLP and then Brighton shortly after 🤔
Exactly! It vanished on the day Primark opened tbh. And didn't re surface until Jan 4th 2021 when she found out her kids would be home again and she'd had a fortnight of rule breaking over Xmas! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it really anxiety if it only happens when it’s convenient for babs? Or do doctors prescribe trips to primark as a cure?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Is it really anxiety if it only happens when it’s convenient for babs? Or do doctors prescribe trips to primark as a cure?
This is why I get so angry!
I treat people with crippling Anxiety who cannot even leave their house. Don't get me wrong, GAD is a huge umbrella that lots of cases fit under but Babs, No! Not a chance she has Anxiety on any level. Her issue is born out of her being nervous about stepping out of line (which she does daily) and being judged, called out and ultimately not being ADORED by everyone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR GUYS AND GALS... ITS HERE!! AND ONLY 190 LEFT CURRENTLY, SO HURRY!!
Screenshot_20210201-121647_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Is she busy eyeing up which room will be the best for the floor meltdown? I mean she’s going to struggle in the bathroom or shower room 🙄
This is somehow going to be the IC20s fault 😂😂

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR GUYS AND GALS... ITS HERE!! AND ONLY 190 LEFT CURRENTLY, SO HURRY!! View attachment 413303
didnt she have the same design on a bag!? Original then

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she busy eyeing up which room will be the best for the floor meltdown? I mean she’s going to struggle in the bathroom or shower room 🙄
This is somehow going to be the IC20s fault 😂😂

didnt she have the same design on a bag!? Original then
Oh yes! But don't worry, the bag is still available too 😍😍 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suppose she will be able to flog 200 and can truthfully say that it was a sell out this time.

Reactions: 11
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR GUYS AND GALS... ITS HERE!! AND ONLY 190 LEFT CURRENTLY, SO HURRY!! View attachment 413303
Is that on the website? No Insta post or story yet! She is rattled today 🤣
PS I’m from the south and no one I know has ever called anyone Bab. I know it’s her thing cos she’s Kweeeeeen of Brum but I wouldn’t ever have a mug with that on! She’s not appealing to the majority of followers with that one 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Is that on the website? No Insta post or story yet! She is rattled today 🤣
PS I’m from the south and no one I know has ever called anyone Bab. I know it’s her thing cos she’s Kweeeeeen of Brum but I wouldn’t ever have a mug with that on! She’s not appealing to the majority of followers with that one 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yup, i had a quiet 5 mins and checked out the website, she's removed all others except for this, the bag, and living my best lie... maybe the festive ones have been broken down and sold as hard core? More value that way 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like DMC and I know some dont but for me I've realised what it is i get on with better with her.. it's that she doesnt seem to need to be adored...she is adored but that's because many think shes ace. But she has enough natural humour, confidence and a thick skin to make her online presence work. Yes she had a blip the other week and rightly apologised, very genuinely too I thought...if it were babs she'd apologise that people were offended (not for what she said) and trot out the MH card. Yes MH awareness is extremely important but not on the back of a weak apology or before an ad. She has no dignity and no remorse.
I think DMC has more sense to engage with accounts like babs...they're not proper fans..just jumping on the gravy train. Sell.sell.sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm not a fan of mugs at the best of times, especially not at £15 a pop and ones I can only use for 2 weeks at best. But also 'Bab' is such a niche word. My in-laws and that side of the family are Brummies and I've never heard them say Bab.

I couldn’t live in these homes. I’m falling into the minimalist category. I’m trying to sell lots of things, not bought anything NEW for over 18months now. Sold a lot of excess furniture. I’d love to be able to downsize but the council won’t let me. I need a two bed but I’d happily have a one bed and have a sofa bed on the front room. You don’t need things, you need comfort, security and love.
I never understood the point of boxes to hide stuff in. Everything should have a place and everything a home. The top top room gives me jitters, I couldn’t go up there
All 👏🏼 of 👏🏼 this 👏🏼

Reactions: 10
I'm not a fan of mugs at the best of times, especially not at £15 a pop and ones I can only use for 2 weeks at best. But also 'Bab' is such a niche word. My in-laws and that side of the family are Brummies and I've never heard them say Bab.
I have an alright bab mug I was bought from selfridges moons ago I cannot remember the company it was by & at work so cant check but it was a bloody decent company and the big has lasted years and wasn’t as expensive as this shite. I only say bab when I’m taking the piss (out of myself and other brummies) it’s not something I would buy for others or myself

Those Love you Bab mugs look like a 5 year old has drawn the design! Bloody awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.