Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Bab' makes me think it's a typo and it should read 'babe'! 🤪
No mention on FB or Insta yet!

Reactions: 7
Oh and heads up Babs, with regards to your latest story about January being over and February being better, news flash - NO. February 1st is not automatically going to make Covid disappear either.
she's entirely delusional. that post she shared yesterday about february - "fewer cases, fewer hospital admissions, fewer deaths" - yeah, that's the HOPE - as it literally states at the bottom of the image. but babs will overlook that ofc, and take it for fact. she doesn't realise that it'll only happen if covidiots like babs stop flouting the rules, stop classing constant trips to home bargains and B&M to buy tat as "essential", stop popping out for food "essentials" that could easily have been added to the weekly online food shop, etc etc. jfc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When I saw the mug design it took me a solid 5 seconds to figure out why she was trying to sell Amsterdam mugs. Amsterdam's coat of arms is: XXX. Her mug looks just like it with all the random X's!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those Love you Bab mugs look like a 5 year old has drawn the design! Bloody awful!
it's genuinely no wonder that babs never shares the artist who created the designs. i used to think it was because babs wanted to take all the credit for herself. it probably is, but also the designer is probably incredibly ashamed to be associated with babs' tat, and knows that any recognition would potentially ruin her career.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The camera work on that latest story is so shoddy. So shaky! This is her job right?! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a lying bleep 😂😂😂 she’s stated multiple times that Stephen has worked from home at certain points

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She mentions suffering from Anxiety. Can somebody point out to her that it magically disappeared on the day Primark re opened. Which I think was 1st June!

He was absolutely working from home fulltime last summer! She is a lying bleep and if Daisy has any sense she'll block her now and run for the hills!
Thats not strictly true, he wasn't working full time when they did back to back holidays 🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Little tribute to Babs in honour of the endless stream of ads

"Thank U, next" - basically a same titled parody of the song by Ariana Grande

🎵Thought I'd get a jus rol
But it wasn't a match
Did an advert for Very
Now them tattlers all laugh

Even did el de Paso
For fajitas, I was so thankful
Wish I could be thankful now
Cos it gave me meltdown

Mum taught me love (me)
Mum taught me no patience
I am a pain
And I'm so amazing

Ste loves and adores me
But that's not what I see
See look what I've got
Dollar keeps rollin' in yeah
For that I say

Thank U, next
Thank U, next
Thank U, next
I'm so bleeping grateful
For my ads

Thank U, next
Thank U, next
Thank U, next
I'm so lucky
And I'm blessed

Spend my days in my gown
And my smelly ol' blankie
I should do ads for wet wipes
Cos I use them when manky

Even wanna do m and s
To promote my rank cossie
Bet my Babette's will go rabid
Even if I'm a mess

Ste taught me love
Ste he has patience
He handles me and my tit (amazing!)
I loved him once
Now I only love me
And if he disagrees
Yeah, I'll smash his face in
But never mind that,
Where is the next ad
Oh yeah I say

Thank U, next
Thank U, next
Thank U, next
I'm so bleeping amazing
Yeah I'm the best

Thank U, next
Thank U next
Thank U next
I so wish my next ad
Could be for Next *gurns"
Thank U next...
Thank U next...
Hint... Hint...🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thats not strictly true, he wasn't working full time when they did back to back holidays 🤣🙊
Yes and also I think he did most of the homeschooling in lockdown 1 too? So that’s not working from home either 😂 Although he was at home babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Emma a day into the new month which is going to be amazing and you’ve already cocked up. Maybe use one of your notepads you hoard to keep track of your lies! Hope this helps. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.