Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously how old is this costume!! Doesn’t she get paid enough to buy a new cossie!!! It is so old!!! It looks terrible!!!! The amount of holidays she goes on and she only has one swimming costume which is so unflattering!!! What a joke is this post? And Ste isn’t on it because she doesn’t care about him! Maybe they’ve had a row!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 410811
oh do duck off and when you get there duck off some more. Shame your “family” doesn’t include your husband.
Oh for duck sake Babs go and get some intrinsic motivation. Whether you have 130,000 followers or none is completely irrelevant and a poor example to your dependants when you can't sit and say actually you love you for being you.

Also, as an aside, Trump didn't like it when people disagreed with him either. And he had lots of followers. Just saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she saying that random strangers on the Internet (a lot of whom are bots anyway) helped build her and make her who she is? Surely she should be saying that about the two people sat with her in the photo? And to say that the photo sums her up the best when her husband isn't even in it is just weird.

• Heart
  • Sad
Bloody hell, another sympathy post. Is she really going to post yet another ad tomorrow?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“I’m going to be quiet on here today as I’m working” yeah right, off to her Mum’s for lunch and help her to pack for the house move to we think? ‘Working’ doesn’t normally stop her posting every 5 minutes

• Angry
Reactions: 31
BC022917-173A-4A05-87FC-BA15D7E7C771.jpeg

What about your followers that have to work today Emma? She has no clue about the real world. Apparently everyone is either going on a walk or watching the telly today. She makes my blood boil.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Ps Babs, am listening to a good audio book at the moment called ‘Rethinking Narcissism’ you should give it a listen. About the good, the bad and the ugly side of narcissism, it’s like listening to someone describe her life at times! 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she saying that random strangers on the Internet (a lot of whom are bots anyway) helped build her and make her who she is? Surely she should be saying that about the two people sat with her in the photo? And to say that the photo sums her up the best when her husband isn't even in it is just weird.
Because what she really means is that the adoration- genuine or otherwise- from 130,000 followers validates her sad existence with the constant stream of attention. Finally, at the head of her Babette Army, Emma can kid herself that she is inspiring, funny, popular, and beloved. Everytime those feelings begine to wane, and she remembers she's actually just a middle aged mum, with no actual talent, exploiting her kids, she just pops another pity post up and the Babettes flock to remind her how wonderful she is.
Her family cannot fulfill this for Babatha, because sometimes, shockingly, THEY have the nerve to talk about Minecraft which she isn't interested in!!!

The genuine rage on her face because Ste and the kids like Minecraft, and the fact that she goes and sulks whenever they play it together, says absolutely everything you need to know about how things work in that house. I'm amazed the 3 of them have managed to cling onto Minecraft and that Babs hasn't stamped it the duck out, like she seems to do with anything that doesn't focus attention on or interest her. Ditto that the entire family "compromises" and does/watches whatever she wants to watch. Guess what Babs? If you don't like watching cartoons with you 8 and 10 year old...you, er, don't have to! You can leave them to watch, and go and do something really important like organise you mug cupboard, post a pic of you in swimwear, do your "werk", search in your many many boxes of crap for the remaining shreds of your self resect...

View attachment 411411
What about your followers that have to work today Emma? She has no clue about the real world. Apparently everyone is either going on a walk or watching the telly today. She makes my blood boil.
Love when she states that she "doesn't mind" something or something is "fine", because we all know it is NOT fine and she minds very much 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Because what she really means is that the adoration- genuine or otherwise- from 130,000 followers validates her sad existence with the constant stream of attention. Finally, at the head of her Babette Army, Emma can kid herself that she is inspiring, funny, popular, and beloved. Everytime those feelings begine to wane, and she remembers she's actually just a middle aged mum, with no actual talent, exploiting her kids, she just pops another pity post up and the Babettes flock to remind her how wonderful she is.
Her family cannot fulfill this for Babatha, because sometimes, shockingly, THEY have the nerve to talk about Minecraft which she isn't interested in!!!

The genuine rage on her face because Ste and the kids like Minecraft, and the fact that she goes and sulks whenever they play it together, says absolutely everything you need to know about how things work in that house. I'm amazed the 3 of them have managed to cling onto Minecraft and that Babs hasn't stamped it the duck out, like she seems to do with anything that doesn't focus attention on or interest her. Ditto that the entire family "compromises" and does/watches whatever she wants to watch. Guess what Babs? If you don't like watching cartoons with you 8 and 10 year old...you, er, don't have to! You can leave them to watch, and go and do something really important like organise you mug cupboard, post a pic of you in swimwear, do your "werk", search in your many many boxes of crap for the remaining shreds of your self resect...

Love when she states that she "doesn't mind" something or something is "fine", because we all know it is NOT fine and she minds very much 😂😂
didn't she ban Minecraft at one point? I think she said it was because they argued whilst playing it? But really it was because she doesn't like it and them playing it takes the attention off her!!!! Wonder if they are allowed to play it now?

Reactions: 23

She has at one point banned Minecraft. I'm sure it was some time over Christmas. She said it was causing fights or something but we all suspected it was because it was something she wasn't included in.

Reactions: 17
Another “haul” really?! Is this what babettes want to see? Her buying tit that she doesn’t need again from Poundshop IN A PANDEMIC!! She really needs to get off the internet!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
She is a lost soul. She has completely lost her identity and purpose since making this influenza life her full time 'job'. I see it more clearly now than at any point since I joined Tattle and saw the other side but Emma is so unhappy. She doesn't strike me as being in a particularly loving and supportive marriage, clearly doesn't enjoy being a SAHM and resorts to drinking and behaving like an idiot on social media as that is the only place she gets attention.

She's so completely obsessed with Tattle and what we say on here that she is ruining her brand and her 'career' trying to prove a point to us all.

Emma, when you read this, here is a little fact that you need to get your head around. Some people won't like you, some people won't get you. You need to accept that and focus on those that do, not obsess about those that don't as you'll never change how they feel. If you can't get past this then maybe a career in sharing every single part of yours and your families life for all to see, while making money in a nasty and manipulative way isn't for you.

So either get off Tattle and start being true to yourself (who ever that person is because we sure as hell have never seen her) or quit the Instasham life.

As the old quote goes "if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen".

Hope this helps x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hey Em.

When THE advert comes on the TV ,you know on that huge freebie you didn't need and is way too big for your room , do you think it doesn't apply to you so turn it off .

The advert I'm referring to is

Can you look them in the eye and tell them you did everything to prevent the spread.

No , no , no , you can't with your stupid pointless trips to Poundland .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She'll 'go out' to buy the flour and ingredients for baking mini eggs cookies but flour and eggs for pancakes? Naaa too much trouble.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her job is to encourage people to buy tat and that's it. She's never influenced anyone to do anything else. She tried I suppose with the couch to 5k but was she getting paid to do it...probably.

Reactions: 15
She is a lost soul. She has completely lost her identity and purpose since making this influenza life her full time 'job'. I see it more clearly now than at any point since I joined Tattle and saw the other side but Emma is so unhappy. She doesn't strike me as being in a particularly loving and supportive marriage, clearly doesn't enjoy being a SAHM and resorts to drinking and behaving like an idiot on social media as that is the only place she gets attention.

She's so completely obsessed with Tattle and what we say on here that she is ruining her brand and her 'career' trying to prove a point to us all.

Emma, when you read this, here is a little fact that you need to get your head around. Some people won't like you, some people won't get you. You need to accept that and focus on those that do, not obsess about those that don't as you'll never change how they feel. If you can't get past this then maybe a career in sharing every single part of yours and your families life for all to see, while making money in a nasty and manipulative way isn't for you.

So either get off Tattle and start being true to yourself (who ever that person is because we sure as hell have never seen her) or quit the Instasham life.

As the old quote goes "if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen".

Hope this helps x
Well said and it’s just really sad. That post just screams out how much she reads here and how she is trying to say look I’ve got 130K followers and they love me!!! Then all the Babettes post how much she helps them....are they for real? Can’t they see how damaged this woman is? One read of that post and alarm bells ring surely.....she thinks these online people are her friends!!!

Her job is to encourage people to buy tat and that's it. She's never influenced anyone to do anything else. She tried I suppose with the couch to 5k but was she getting paid to do it...probably.
Maybe something to do with advertising fabletics? She really could do more....there’s been plenty suggestions on here but no she prefers to be a lazy, filthy slob!!

Reactions: 15
didn't she ban Minecraft at one point? I think she said it was because they argued whilst playing it? But really it was because she doesn't like it and them playing it takes the attention off her!!!! Wonder if they are allowed to play it now?
She has at one point banned Minecraft. I'm sure it was some time over Christmas. She said it was causing fights or something but we all suspected it was because it was something she wasn't included in.
Omg!! Yes she did, didn't she?? I call bullshit on the "fighting" being the reason. Banning the playing of it clearly failed to stop it being a subject for conversation though

Reactions: 11
Another “haul” really?! Is this what babettes want to see? Her buying tit that she doesn’t need again from Poundshop IN A PANDEMIC!! She really needs to get off the internet!!
Once again she spent, sorry wasted, money on a load of sugary treats for the kiddos, some tit valentines banners for the kiddos and a tiny duster. Also Babs, my kid is 10, if I gave her a sticker as a reward she’d be rabbid. Hope that helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.