Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories from this morning. Why is she stunned that her kids are still in bed at 7.17 on a Sunday?? Presumably, as the entire world revolves around Emma, if she's awake everyone should be awake!? For someone who is as fundamentally lazy as Emma is, I'm always surprised she's not fully embracing them being older and able to sleep in, or if they are up she could stay in bed while they go and do themselves a bowl of cereal and watch the cartoons she hates! She baffles me beyond belief.
also the fact that she had to be quiet because the kids are still sleeping. that doesn't usually prevent her from talking full volume at her phone in the early hours, because supposedly the kids sleep thru anything, hence the justification for taking photos of them in their balloon-filled bedrooms with the light on. presumably this is the proof we've been requesting that she DOESN'T share her bed with ste, because otherwise she'd have to subdue her foghorn voice every. single. morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure this. Has been mentioned before. But why. Oh please why. Does she insist. On writing. Like this. Wasn’t she. A teacher?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Once again she spent, sorry wasted, money on a load of sugary treats for the kiddos, some tit valentines banners for the kiddos and a tiny duster. Also Babs, my kid is 10, if I gave her a sticker as a reward she’d be rabbid. Hope that helps!
yet another attempt to appeal to toddler mums. no ten year old would want a kid's surprise bag with stickers and coloured crayons and a surprise tat gift. and not only does babs fail to realise that, she happily publicises it all over SM, so her daughter can be mocked by her classmates. also, those pink stickers for the girl who famously hates pink?! or is babs being super woke and buying pink stickers for ethan. a BOY.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously how old is this costume!! Doesn’t she get paid enough to buy a new cossie!!! It is so old!!! It looks terrible!!!! The amount of holidays she goes on and she only has one swimming costume which is so unflattering!!! What a joke is this post? And Ste isn’t on it because she doesn’t care about him! Maybe they’ve had a row!!!!
It’s all discoloured and and tatty looking. If she likes it that much then why not chuck that one and order an identical one!

Reactions: 11
This arrangement makes me a bit nervous, doesn’t look very safe. Those things are heavy!
Surely having your washing machine and dryer on top of each other in a cupboard, because Babs that is what it is, is a massive sign your home is too small for you???

Reactions: 23
This arrangement makes me a bit nervous, doesn’t look very safe. Those things are heavy!
And that's not to mention the electrical set up of those plugs 😳🤦‍♀️

Tomorrow is the start of Children's Mental Health week. It would be nice if she acknowledged this!? There you go Emma, you can have that one for free! And I don't just mean showering your kids with plastic tat and stickers. Actually talk about the issues youngsters are facing being locked down. Sign post to help that is out there.... you know, that kind of thing 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I live in an apartment and my machines are set up like that. It is safe as long as what it is sitting on is strong and secure. The dryer is on top, dryers aren’t very heavy and don’t move the way a washing machine can when it’s on a spin cycle.

Reactions: 15
What is with these instashammers having to label everything. Can they really not remember what they've put in these clear boxes/ open boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lots of people do this now. Stacey Solomon started it with the insta huns. With the right shelving it’s perfectly safe so long as the dryer is on top.
However I’m more amused by the fact he’s clearly paint around the appliances like he did in the old house around the wardrobes. Half a job kenny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I live in an apartment and my machines are set up like that. It is safe as long as what it is sitting on is strong and secure. The dryer is on top, dryers aren’t very heavy and don’t move the way a washing machine can when it’s on a spin cycle.
You really shouldn't have washers or dryers plugged into extension leads. It usually says so in the instructions.

Reactions: 12
I’m sure this. Has been mentioned before. But why. Oh please why. Does she insist. On writing. Like this. Wasn’t she. A teacher?
A Tattler (sorry, can't remember who) pointed out that Emma writes as if she thinks full stops are commas and I think they've hit the nail on the head. I genuinely don't think she knows how to use punctuation correctly.

And that's not to mention the electrical set up of those plugs 😳🤦‍♀️

Tomorrow is the start of Children's Mental Health week. It would be nice if she acknowledged this!? There you go Emma, you can have that one for free! And I don't just mean showering your kids with plastic tat and stickers. Actually talk about the issues youngsters are facing being locked down. Sign post to help that is out there.... you know, that kind of thing 🤷‍♀️
and not in the sense of simply sharing a post of helplines which she saw on someone's stories, which someone else has compiled, because she's seen it as a bandwagon to jump on to gain some praise. actually put some effort in, emma.

Reactions: 8
My dryer is on top of my washing machine, in the garage, on a wooden bench my husband built. They’ve been out there for 7 years and have always been fine!

Oh and Babs is a twit. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You really shouldn't have washers or dryers plugged into extension leads. It usually says so in the instructions.
Normal sensible people wouldn’t but we are talking about keBabba 🤷🏼‍♀️
At least we know what the next boring vlog will be about. Shoddy painting and placement of dots 🙄

Reactions: 8
In Additional plastic tat boxes but heaven forbid someone uses a bag for sandwiches
How dare you 🤬 you know very well that Greta Thunbab saved a banner from New Year's Eve, what more do you expect her to do for the environment 😤 she's just. One woman. Trying. To singlehandedly. Save. The planet 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.