Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
two dads in London have just done a reel about farting... I'm calling tattle bingo babs will be on that one soon

• Sick
Reactions: 11
C44BFF89-4CFD-4F6A-ACBB-9F6F1CB476EF.jpeg

oh do duck off and when you get there duck off some more. Shame your “family” doesn’t include your husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Every time she does energetic dancing in her pjs I always scared her tummy or titty is going to fall out. I don’t think I could bare it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My sentiments exactly - duck off babs!!
PS let’s be honest, you’ve had much more than a couple of tinned cocktails!!
I’ll add my duck off wishes to this too! Another emosh post to get attention and engagement. Absolutely no shame that woman 🙄

Reactions: 23
So you’re only wonderful if you kiss her arse and you’re odd if you don’t. That’s her world view right there. Proper narcissist and twit.

• Heart
View attachment 410811
oh do duck off and when you get there duck off some more. Shame your “family” doesn’t include your husband.
Wow. If ever a post screamed "see Tattle, I am happy, I AM!!! And my followers love MEEE!!!" its this one.
Shame she forgot to add "a bit lazy, a bit unhygienic, a lot faddy, a bit immature, a bit full of myself, a lot sexually frustrated, a bit crap at parenting, a bit tit at telling the TRUTH".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Holy hell she has to come to Instagram & Tattle for any sort of validation, another emotional grid post. Oh duck off Babs & buy a new swimsuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gosh she is scraping the barrel this week isn't she!
Another Ad incoming.
Get the duck off the Internet Emma. The world does not need your crap any longer.
And the Babette's did not help build you, you did that all by yourself with all the beige, carb loaded, high in sugar crap you eat and all the booze you drink. twit!!!

• Haha
Babs
’ever so often’ means very often/frequently
’every so often’ means regularly but with long intervals

hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What ad do we think she will spring upon us tomorrow?
Not that she's predictable or anything 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
We didn’t get to see the cinnamon rolls or the Heinz tomato soup today. I’m not sure I’ll sleep properly without knowing whether or not PUS got his allocation of 3 blueberries.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she worrying about money from the tooth fairy when she’s already in bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What ad do we think she will spring upon us tomorrow?
Not that she's predictable or anything 🤔
Or a "I'm sorry I was being a bit of a tit, I feel silly now" post to garner even more soothing from the babette, before another ad soon after 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤢🤢🤮 You vile human. You greedy, greedy, nasty, selfish, money grabber. We see you. We see your soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.