Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im calling a Tingo on latest video. 'Whats that? A small child that needs my help? I'll stop filming to show you all how great a mother I am, by letting the kiddos interrupt my werk!'

Also anyone else notice Lucy being penned in on the chair by a load of crap, desperate to escape and get down?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To put some perspective on it Babs.
130,000 followers hey
100,000 + Covid deaths
Think about it...

Flouting rules, two holidays one abroad, one in Brighton.
Unnecessary shopping trips for TAT.
Queuing outside Primark the second it opened.
Photo shoots and meeting up with Wet Sandra
Meeting up with friends in different tiers.
130,000 followers who blow smoke up your arse and super inflate your already massive ego.

100,000 + deaths and families grieving for lost loved ones.
No comparison right?

You know I read that post and thought to myself. What has the world come to?

Not just Emma Conway but many influencers.
They think they are invincible. They think the world revolves around them. They can act and do and be as they please with no consequences during a pandemic.

I wonder if half her followers actually follow to take the piss out of her. Silent.

That post reeks of remorse, embarrassment and guilt. Truth juice.

She has lost her way for sure it’s car crash
130,000 followers, many of whom will be out superspreading as we type, certain that their little trips out to buy shyte will be 'essential' and 'me time'. That's more than enough to fuel the pandemic further. Even if it's just a small percentage of 130,000 who are going out hauling unecessary tat, in honour of their false idol, it's still more than none and she shouldn't be enabling thoughtless behaviour.

Yes, also good point. 130,000 is not the number of people who will support her. Following someone doesn't mean loving them. She can only see in black and white : people love or
dislike her. Many won't give a crap either way and for most it's probably shades of grey/ they don't give it a second thought. It's a VERY small percentage of them who comment anything positive on her posts. And more often than not, she deletes negative comments so as not to have to be reminded that alternative views also exist. So we won't truly know what the public are thinking as it's constantly edited and curated to seem a certain way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh the irony of buying pointless, non-essential crap online and then complaining the plastic sandwich bags were not environmentally friendly!
So the ex-head of RE doesn't have a clue if Shrove Tuesday is celebrated in other countries. WHAT!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She’s not a good enough friend to be sent any previews though 😅
This ! She’s having a dig at her friend there. Those people who have had a peek. Not me. Why not me ? Why have I not had a peek ? Bloody twit !

Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched the vlog but, to my shame I’ve been a Bab follower since the early days, and she’s always done a Valentine’s Day breakfast for the kids. I’ve always thought it weird and something they do just for the photo-oppotunity. She’s been doing this crap for years, surely she has the decorations already stashed in her plastic storage box of dreams. I bet she was too lazy to play box Tetris in the loft room to find them. She just ordered some more to make up the £30 minimum (plus delivery) from the pound shop.

Reactions: 17
Christ I watched about 3 minutes of that vlog and nearly died of boredom. Who bloody cares what tit she has bought? How is this interesting? A proper house full of tat that will go to landfill - so environmentally UN-friendly!
As an aside, she is FAR better on the vlog than on Insta. She looks clean and smart and way less manky! Why doesn’t she look like that on insta, instead of unwashed & smelly looking? I kind of get what she is/was trying to achieve (the ‘relatable’ insta mum who’s a bit fat, normal, small house etc etc) but there’s a fine line between that and the skanky bedroom & dancing in PJs stuff on stories. She is so messed up!!
yes I want to know as well @Patrickthewonderdog why she has two different personas....unbrushed hair and filthy dressing gown/blanket leg on the counter constantly drunk on Instagram then on YouTube shes all "glammed up"(I say this with an eye roll) and fake lisp begging/selling to all in sundry? I followed her on insta ....saw the light and then watched one of her vlogs when I came over to the better side.(tattle obvs)...couldn't believe it was the same person - Christ if you split her down the middle what could you read? liar/fake.....cant get my head around this at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But again, this morning, WHERE WAS PUS???

Lucy jumped in the clearly empty bed when she went for a wee. And she was talking quietly in bed at 7am because the kids were still asleep. So Pus hadn't got up with them?

He's totally sleeping in the loft office isn't he?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Can I just ask, and I only care cos I've not slept for 29 hours and counting 🙃 What the hell does she look like in the bloody YouTube video. That god awful headband and that eyeshadow 🤦‍♀️ the orange stripe is horrendous and that bleeping bow on her head 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She'll 'go out' to buy the flour and ingredients for baking mini eggs cookies but flour and eggs for pancakes? Naaa too much trouble.
because, to babs, the fact she's decided to bake cookies justifies an "essential" shopping trip to buy the ingredients. ingredients which she could easily have bought in one of her many online food orders. i'm assuming she scarfed down that entire bag of mini eggs, as in her baking stories, she was using tubes of mini eggs. presumably she ate them to justify yet another "essential" trip out to purchase mini eggs, because being greedy and unable to control yourself around sweets is a totally justifable reason to spread covid. don't worry, i'm sure by pancake day she'll have found an excuse to justify another "essential" shopping trip to buy a "vital" pancake topping that she "forgot" to purchase online. probably the obligatory lemon that she'll buy solely to imply that she eats fruit, but will forget to buy because adding fruit and vegetables to her shopping order doesn't come naturally to her. hence how she "forgot" to order a carrot for rudolph. based on the endless supply of flour and eggs she displayed in her baking stories she has more than enough supplies to make her own pancake batter, but that would require a sprinkle of effort, so it's never gonna happen.

and to actually claim in her vlog that she's not out browsing the aisles of B&M because of covid?! more like she's worried someone will spot her and call her out! babs will literally find ANY possible excuse to justify leaving the house and popping to the shops - to the point where i'm sure she's purposefully leaving things off her online order so she can justify an "essential" trip out. baking supplies are not essential, particularly when you can buy all the ingredients you need online. and i guarantee she's not just popping into the shop to buy that one essential item - she's taking the opportunity to browse and buy non-essential tat - the odd mug, a new pair of pyjamas etc. she has absolutely no shame. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Possibly a bit slow from me here...but more than ever before when watching her haul (as tbh sometimes I don't mind a haul)...its just the same old script:

"I bought this for me/kids/whoever...because, we like it."

That is all.

Reactions: 20
I don’t get the Valentine’s Day meal for the kids so they have a date night? I’m sure that’s what she said, just weird when her given narrative is they don’t get on. Valentine’s to me is for sweethearts, those in love? Not for siblings to celebrate, or parents to shower their kids with unnecessary crap (they’ve just had Christmas & their birthdays). She just has to keep spending to buy their love.

Also all the unnecessary crap; stickers, surprise bags, pancake mix (when you have all the ingredients already?). Just unnecessary purchases & all bought to fuel her channel. It’s all so fake & contrived, much like all the scripted dramas she loves to watch (teen mom, housewives etc).

Reactions: 17
But again, this morning, WHERE WAS PUS???

Lucy jumped in the clearly empty bed when she went for a wee. And she was talking quietly in bed at 7am because the kids were still asleep. So Pus hadn't got up with them?

He's totally sleeping in the loft office isn't he?
Probably downstairs getting on with the chores with his mice friends who live in the wall behind the drinks shelves of dreams before lady Babmaine graces them with her presence downstairs 🤣😂
As an outsider watching the way she she portrays her relationship online I just find it really bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
yes I want to know as well @Patrickthewonderdog why she has two different personas....unbrushed hair and filthy dressing gown/blanket leg on the counter constantly drunk on Instagram then on YouTube shes all "glammed up"(I say this with an eye roll) and fake lisp begging/selling to all in sundry? I followed her on insta ....saw the light and then watched one of her vlogs when I came over to the better side.(tattle obvs)...couldn't believe it was the same person - Christ if you split her down the middle what could you read? liar/fake.....cant get my head around this at all!
I’m not sure but I think she thinks her audience is different on each one! She thinks Instagram viewers want her to be like a slummy mummy type! On you tube she’s forever mentioning how she’s in England and asks about her ‘fans’ in other countries!
I can’t believe she put her drunken post on last night which also appeared on Facebook! I’m surprised!....she thinks that online people who might comment on her posts are her friends!...also did anybody notice on her stories a strange ‘angry family argument’ that chewing gum should always be minty and not fruity!..:.she looked drunk on that too!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.