Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last Minute Babs is at again! She should have launched them at least a month before val day so people can get full use of them. She's such an idiot when it comes to business decisions. At least Alan Sugar can sleep safe at night šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep. I spoke too soon. Not finished for the day after her 17 stories. She is RINSING the Babettes for attention and praise right now! And no Babs, we were not all excited for the start of January, those of us with any sense knew it was going to be a total shitshow because Covid didnā€™t disappear on Santaā€™s sleigh over Christmas now, did it? What an insensitive, tone deaf, ignorant twit she really is. A collage of pics for what has been a god awful month? Get. A. Clue.View attachment 412403
given the current situation, literally WHO was "full of hope and excitement for 2021"?! it didn't "go tits up". literally everyone - except babs obvs - was very aware that we were likely to go into lockdown - mainly due to covidiots like babs who couldn't resist the urge to hang out in the aisles of B&M super spreading the virus.

and, as usual, she's only shared that "you are amazing AND SO AM I" post to gain praise and attention and engagement from the babettes, in preparation for tomorrow's mugs for mugs reveal. after the christmas mug flop, you'd think she'd have learnt to launch her mugs within a decent amount of time BEFORE the event they're aimed at. so valentines' mugs are being launched literally two weeks - maybe less, because she isn't even sure she'll be launching them tomorrow - before valentine's day. given how long it took the christmas mugs to actually be posted AND the current delays in postage, the babettes will be lucky to get a couple of days use out of them before, in true babs fashion, they have to be packed away to be used next year. i'm predicting yet another brummymummy mug fail, because people who are struggling for money aren't gonna prioritise buying a crappy, over-priced mug when they potentially JUST bought one last month.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just wish sheā€™d stop telling everybody how they feel, especially as she then just ignores the responses of people who are struggling.

Sheā€™s never displayed any emotional intelligence, I doubt she even recognises how she feels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just wish sheā€™d stop telling everybody how they feel, especially as she then just ignores the responses of people who are struggling.

Sheā€™s never displayed any emotional intelligence, I doubt she even recognises how she feels.
Except when she was on the bathroom floor in DLP. She showed loads of emotion then, not so much of the intelligence though šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Galentines mugs cos even she realises people wonā€™t pay Ā£15 for a Valentineā€™s mug for themselves. And if a Babette asked their partner to buy them one theyā€™d tell them to duck off.

• Haha
Sheā€™s just left this post on Daisy May Cooperā€™s video - sheā€™s a twit, desperate to be noticed by Daisy!

5EAA80EB-1915-4131-BDDE-D62947562588.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Sheā€™s just left this post on Daisy May Cooperā€™s video - sheā€™s a twit, desperate to be noticed by Daisy!

View attachment 412521
šŸŽ‰TINGO šŸŽ‰
And also posting DMC reel/tik tok on her story.
I donā€™t get the DMC hype however she clearly has a talent for comedy. KeBabba you are a clusterfucktard and a desperate wannabe šŸ”” end

Reactions: 17
Eww. If someone bought me a ā€œGalentinesā€ mug, Iā€™d smash it. Then post them back the pieces with a glitter bomb.

Also what sad ankle boots with boot cut jeans and jazzy mask wearing Babettes is going to ask their partner to buy them a Valentines Day mug?

FFS such a money grabbing cow. At this rate sheā€™s expecting her followers to pay Ā£60 a year on all these mugs (Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Christmas) - throw in a St Georgeā€™s Day one as well Babs, I mean why the hell not?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I honestly canā€™t bear her or those twatty babettes! Theyā€™re all Narc selfish sociopaths!!!!! A big well done for us (me) for single handedly making this apocalyptic covid world a better place cos me and my gunt are so hilarious. The emotional intelligence on that whole page is so pitiful they all need to be in a Netflix documentary!!!! Zero social awareness, self awareness, empathy, self management, altho her relationship management of those brain dead drones is something that even Darth Vader would be impressed with šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s all discoloured and and tatty looking. If she likes it that much then why not chuck that one and order an identical one!
Exactly! I canā€™t believe someone who spends money on so much tat and so many clothes doesnā€™t own more than one swimming costume! Itā€™s so bizarre!!

• Haha
šŸŽ‰TINGO šŸŽ‰
And also posting DMC reel/tik tok on her story.
I donā€™t get the DMC hype however she clearly has a talent for comedy. KeBabba you are a clusterfucktard and a desperate wannabe šŸ”” end
Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s not adopted the Wiltshire accent, a football top and trackies yet!

• Haha
  • Sick
I do really struggle to fathom the Babettes out šŸ˜«
Itā€™s got to be a joke surely! Or somebody she knows in disguise! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ how could Babs be the most uplifting and inspiring person ever? I donā€™t get it at all! Itā€™s weird!

View attachment 412521
And since when did she do the food shop???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She just doesn't know who or what she wants to be. Her persona changes multiple times a day. And don't get me started on how different she tries to be on all of her different platforms šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As if she did a montage of January but didnā€™t put a pic on of Ethan on his birthday!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
When she says everyone's helped "build her", is she insinuating she's reached some lofty heights of amazing success and needs to thank all the minions for helping her become who she is today? I've never read such a narcissistic, arrogant, self-absorbed sentence that appeared from absolutely nowhere - not prompted by some award win or huge career achievement. I found that post absolutely bizarre.

• Haha
She just doesn't know who or what she wants to be. Her persona changes multiple times a day. And don't get me started on how different she tries to be on all of her different platforms šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s all so weird!!! Does she really have management who approve all of this?

When she says everyone's helped "build her", is she insinuating she's reached some lofty heights of amazing success and needs to thank all the minions for helping her become who she is today? I've never read such a narcissistic, arrogant, self-absorbed sentence that appeared from absolutely nowhere - not prompted by some award win or huge career achievement. I found that post absolutely bizarre.
Totally bizarre! Yet all the Babettes thought it was great!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.