Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. I spoke too soon. Not finished for the day after her 17 stories. She is RINSING the Babettes for attention and praise right now! And no Babs, we were not all excited for the start of January, those of us with any sense knew it was going to be a total shitshow because Covid didn’t disappear on Santa’s sleigh over Christmas now, did it? What an insensitive, tone deaf, ignorant twit she really is. A collage of pics for what has been a god awful month? Get. A. Clue.
2AE5FC5D-9A59-48C6-8ADD-C80DC0C1C134.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep. I spoke too soon. Not finished for the day after her 17 stories. She is RINSING the Babettes for attention and praise right now! And no Babs, we were not all excited for the start of January, those of us with any sense knew it was going to be a total shitshow because Covid didn’t disappear on Santa’s sleigh over Christmas now, did it? What an insensitive, tone deaf, ignorant twit she really is. A collage of pics for what has been a god awful month? Get. A. Clue.View attachment 412403
I've just seen this, not sure if she's made a mistake or what, but Ethan has an extra square on the grid! 😱 he's in 6 pics, Erin's only in 5! And she dedicated a whole section to pus! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yep. I spoke too soon. Not finished for the day after her 17 stories. She is RINSING the Babettes for attention and praise right now! And no Babs, we were not all excited for the start of January, those of us with any sense knew it was going to be a total shitshow because Covid didn’t disappear on Santa’s sleigh over Christmas now, did it? What an insensitive, tone deaf, ignorant twit she really is. A collage of pics for what has been a god awful month? Get. A. Clue.View attachment 412403
Notice how there’s only one photo of PUS!

Reactions: 5
Im not being rude but they are a strange looking family.

Also that pic of PUS with his thumb up! hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Serious question - is she really so naive, deluded and (sorry to say it) stupid that she genuinely thought January would be totally different to December? How can she keep claiming she's an intelligent person but yet not see the cause and effect of allowing people to mix over Christmas? I want to knock on her head and shout EMMA WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU NEED TO STAY AT HOME THINGS ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE FOR A LONG TIME

Every time there's a PM press conference she seems to actually think they're suddenly going to announce the end of covid. She's completely clueless.

I demand a recount on her Masters

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Im not being rude but they are a strange looking family.

Also that pic of PUS with his thumb up! hahahahaha
He’s such a gormless looking twit isn’t he ......she’s zapped any spirit he had a long time ago....probably the day he had to force that band of gold onto her walls pork sausage fingers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Serious question - is she really so naive, deluded and (sorry to say it) stupid that she genuinely thought January would be totally different to December? How can she keep claiming she's an intelligent person but yet not see the cause and effect of allowing people to mix over Christmas? I want to knock on her head and shout EMMA WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU NEED TO STAY AT HOME THINGS ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE FOR A LONG TIME

Every time there's a PM press conference she seems to actually think they're suddenly going to announce the end of covid. She's completely clueless.

I demand a recount on her Masters
I honestly think she thought she would wake up on January 1st and covid would be a distant memory and life would be all Primark hauls, Costa visits, trips "home", being able to palm the kids off on her parents!

Reactions: 12
She’s such a rollercoaster of emotions. One moment she hates everything and is desperate for it to be over and the other moment she’s so happy and grateful. It’s a bit alarming honestly. She’s really looking a bit rough at the moment. Barely any makeup, gained weight and always the same clothing. I hope she’s okay.

Reactions: 14
Yes I like decluttering. Last time we moved I got rid of loads of stuff.
This is why I didn’t understand why Emma kept buying new things for the new house before they were moving!
I am in the throes of decluttering too, my children are almost out of the toy stage. It’s liberating, I also get the fear watching her organising stories so much stuff!

She’s shared the same inspirational January post as Pentland, 🥱

Reactions: 8
She’s such a rollercoaster of emotions. One moment she hates everything and is desperate for it to be over and the other moment she’s so happy and grateful. It’s a bit alarming honestly. She’s really looking a bit rough at the moment. Barely any makeup, gained weight and always the same clothing. I hope she’s okay.
She's far from OK. Take it from a mental health professional. But if you've been reading here for a while you'll know I've given many an analysis on her mental state and even offered some advice. If she didn't make me so annoyed I'd offer to gift her some counselling sessions. But she would hate me. Because I'd make her face a few home truths!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She isn’t stupid enough for 3k this time I doubt they’ll be there on time for galentines or Valentine’s Day
1st Feb for Valentine’s mugs?? We only saw a postman once in the last ten days. No way would I order something I wanted in two weeks time unless I knew it was Amazon prime or guaranteed delivery. She is a piss take. Which we know, obvs, but she just proves it time and time again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just the 17 stories then on her busy day of work when she might be quiet on Insta 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ So far, we may have a drunken rant to look forward to yet!
Seriously, she is addicted. That break she had over Christmas MUST have been enforced by her management because I just don’t believe she could do it by herself!
That break over xmas was simply to cover up the fact that they were at her mums.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That break over xmas was simply to cover up the fact that they were at her mums.
Yeah I know. She’s a covidiot. But I still can’t believe she managed it without someone holding her phone hostage, since she can’t stop herself posting when drunk, when she claims to busy, when it’s someone’s birthday etc etc.

Reactions: 9
She is an absolute vile money grabbing twit!
Every other day there is a woe is me pity party, telling the Twatette's they've "done it" and that she "knows it's tough" followed up by either an Ad or a post selling her own Tat! The mugs are tit. She has no shame. She's encouraging people to spend money on crap at a time when so many are struggling 🤬🤬🤬 I have no words! Well non that won't get me a ban from here!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.