Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"God bless decorating husbands." Is Ste letting her decorate him?

Cracker joke: Why would an advertised utility room not have a plug socket for a washer and dryer on the back wall? Because it's a cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You really shouldn't have washers or dryers plugged into extension leads. It usually says so in the instructions.
I was referring to the dryer being on a secure shelf above the washing machine, I didn’t mention the plugs or use of extension lead.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why does Ethan have to put a monster into his story?
Maybe he should include the slovenly troll who resides in a teeny tiny house and eats little boys for breakfast with cinnamon swirls when they try to write fantastic stories alone
why is she so insistent that ethan add one more sentence to his story?! just so she can have input, so that if he gets a good grade, she can claim she's a good mum because she composed the final sentence?! she's gotta make it all. about. MEEEE.

i'm sure that creative ethan is perfectly capable of writing a story, and adding a monster into the story is hardly creative genius. we all know babs doesn't have a creative bone in her body. he seems to have done a good job, yet babs can't resist reading it out loud to the camera and publicly mocking him - "snow up to their necks?! imagine! haahaha" leave the poor kid alone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A Tattler (sorry, can't remember who) pointed out that Emma writes as if she thinks full stops are commas and I think they've hit the nail on the head. I genuinely don't think she knows how to use punctuation correctly.
I think she is typing as she would speak, replacing verbal commas with full stops. She's probably thinks its relatable for her audience, she's just a bit of a plonker trying to look cool for the gram (aka a blethering idiot).

im sure by the end of today all the excess clutter will be back , all nicely labelled
Dobby's done well, maybe that's where Dobby stays now?

The grey plastic storage baskets are very Mrs Hinch, Babs you are late to the party try looking at the Style Sisters or The Home E:dit far more on trend than castle Greyskull.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I live in an apartment and my machines are set up like that. It is safe as long as what it is sitting on is strong and secure. The dryer is on top, dryers aren’t very heavy and don’t move the way a washing machine can when it’s on a spin cycle.
Ok hopefully Ste has done a better job securing the dryer than he did with the half assed painting!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
given that babs has been fangirling over daisy may cooper for WEEKS, i'm sure she'll soon be justifying a trip to home bargains on the basis that her idol just shared a reel promoting the idea that currently everyone is spending their time in home bargains buying tit. a questionable concept to be promoting, given that covidiots like babs will perceive it as a green light to go out rule-breaking.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why can’t she paint? It’s not like her husband has a natural affinity to it, his handy work is half arsed at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She still wont know whats inside the plastic boxes as they'll all be labelled 'tat'.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was referring to the dryer being on a secure shelf above the washing machine, I didn’t mention the plugs or use of extension lead.
I didn't say you did.I only quoted you as you were talking about the set up.Chill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The house thing is confusing. I follow a number of social media accounts and bloggers who fall into the 'minimalist category'. Being rid of excess stuff to create calmer, happier homes and lives. Some of these people even downsize as once they are rid of stuff they don't need as much space. Decluttering is something I started doing about a month ago and I already think my mental health has improved.

If she actually bought the hobbit house with that goal then she would have some excellent content ideas. Decluttering, minimising, capsule wardrobes, living with less, spending time on things that made her happy, not buying endless tat!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The house thing is confusing. I follow a number of social media accounts and bloggers who fall into the 'minimalist category'. Being rid of excess stuff to create calmer, happier homes and lives. Some of these people even downsize as once they are rid of stuff they don't need as much space. Decluttering is something I started doing about a month ago and I already think my mental health has improved.

If she actually bought the hobbit house with that goal then she would have some excellent content ideas. Decluttering, minimising, capsule wardrobes, living with less, spending time on things that made her happy, not buying endless tat!!
I couldn’t live in these homes. I’m falling into the minimalist category. I’m trying to sell lots of things, not bought anything NEW for over 18months now. Sold a lot of excess furniture. I’d love to be able to downsize but the council won’t let me. I need a two bed but I’d happily have a one bed and have a sofa bed on the front room. You don’t need things, you need comfort, security and love.
I never understood the point of boxes to hide stuff in. Everything should have a place and everything a home. The top top room gives me jitters, I couldn’t go up there

Why can’t she paint? It’s not like her husband has a natural affinity to it, his handy work is half arsed at best.
She'd be creaming her manky pants and absolutely RABID at my husband who has been in the building trade for many years and a very handy DIY man 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just the 17 stories then on her busy day of work when she might be quiet on Insta 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ So far, we may have a drunken rant to look forward to yet!
Seriously, she is addicted. That break she had over Christmas MUST have been enforced by her management because I just don’t believe she could do it by herself!

Attachments

Reactions: 24

Yes I like decluttering. Last time we moved I got rid of loads of stuff.
This is why I didn’t understand why Emma kept buying new things for the new house before they were moving!

Reactions: 13
Just the 17 stories then on her busy day of work when she might be quiet on Insta 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ So far, we may have a drunken rant to look forward to yet!
Seriously, she is addicted. That break she had over Christmas MUST have been enforced by her management because I just don’t believe she could do it by herself!
Maybe someone emailed her management team and told them that they were fed up of seeing her openly flaunt lockdown rules and were more than prepared to report her to West Mids and West Mercia police . 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Maybe someone emailed her management team and told them that they were fed up of seeing her openly flaunt lockdown rules and were more than prepared to report her to West Mids and West Mercia police . 🤔🤔🤔
Was it you?!?!🤣
I hope they did and I wish she would get reported!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt her "management" would care. All any of the influencers "managers" do, is set up ads, negotiate on their behalf and take a cut!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.