Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
because threatening to smash PUS's face in was definitely a "joke". and given the outrage that comment caused about normalising domestic violence, you'd think she'd have learnt not to plaster her aggressive "i'm gonna smash your face in" pose all over SM, but babs never learns.

wow. those rings are seriously cutting off her blood supply. is losing a finger really worth proving a point to tattle?!
Oh hate this cow I really do. But upon looking at the story again I think (& of called out on it she will say) she’s trying to do the strong man pose like I am strong enough not to put xx or ! At the end of an email wtf no really wtaf. The problem is her muscle memory takes her arm and facial expression to smash your face in as that’s her go to

Are these people bleeping real.... creative and special? Throwing a few blankets on the floor!
Playing to her strength and her audiences mentality

Reactions: 9
Ethan did not want to be filmed at the start of the baking posts, he covers his face when she points the camera at him 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She's baking. With actual ingredients it looks like 🤦‍♀️
duck me there'll be umpteen Stories, a grid post and next weeks YouTube video on this won't there 🙄
Yep - you can see her camera on the worktop.

She will be giving the Babettes aLl tHe CoSy FeElS 🙄🥴😴

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Omg the actual Very advert on their site is horrendous! Here she is sat in her amazing pleather leggings....not the usual pyjamas then!!! Also the kids and Ste are on it!....she says how watching T.V together is their favourite family pastime!.....and mentions the sport for Ste!...so true to life isn’t it? Honestly it’s pathetic! That’s why she’s smiling so much lately since she got her dream since she loves telly so much!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Omg the actual Very advert on their site is horrendous! Here she is sat in her amazing pleather leggings....not the usual pyjamas then!!! Also the kids and Ste are on it!....she says how watching T.V together is their favourite family pastime!.....and mentions the sport for Ste!...so true to life isn’t it? Honestly it’s pathetic! That’s why she’s smiling so much lately since she got her dream since she loves telly so much!!!!
Last I knew of the sport for ste...he had to watch it on his bloody phone not a massive duck off gifted tv thats took a quarter of the room up 😀

Reactions: 11
It’s such a shame that Very didn’t “trial” laptops/tablets for children and their parents who don’t have one and who are struggling with remote schooling. They could have given 5 children a laptop for the cost of the tv and god knows how many more for her fee - I still can’t believe anyone would pay her to advertise anything and would love to know how many TV’s are purchased from them as a direct result of her ad? It would have also been much better publicity for Very than using a greedy influencer.

Reactions: 26
She has way more ingredients than she needs. Why has she got plain and self raising flour (both brand new), and three types of sugar?? Why are all of these basic things brand new unopened packets?
and in the "after" photo, the self-raising flour remains unopened, and she's used one of the twelve eggs. maybe try actually reading the recipe before ordering a load of unnecessary ingredients that we all know will go to waste because babs doesn't bake. y'know, children are going hungry, but babs continues to flaunt her excess food in everyone's faces. 😡

Reactions: 18
and in the "after" photo, the self-raising flour remains unopened, and she's used one of the twelve eggs. maybe try actually reading the recipe before ordering a load of unnecessary ingredients that we all know will go to waste because babs doesn't bake. y'know, children are going hungry, but babs continues to flaunt her excess food in everyone's faces. 😡
It’s so irritating how wasteful she is. I can understand having more eggs than required but to buy a whole bag of flour and sugar you don’t need is just ridiculous.

Also Emma if you pop on here I hope you properly chill those cookies before baking them - it makes a difference!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Last I knew of the sport for ste...he had to watch it on his bloody phone not a massive duck off gifted tv thats took a quarter of the room up 😀
Exactly! He never gets to watch the sport! Also she said in her vlog that she doesn’t let the kids watch cartoons because she doesn’t want to! They ‘compromised’ and they all watch ‘million dollar listing’ !!!....I’m sure the kids love that!...so no it’s not a family T.V it’s a Babs only T.V....don’t understand why Ste hasn’t bought a T.V for his attic room.....

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't get over this 😂🤣😭 the absolute bleeping state of it 😭💀

It keeps making me snigger out loud every time I look at it.

Imagine if they actually sat like that to watch telly 🤣 I can't cope
She’s contradicted herself though as I’m sure she said this week they have designated seats on the sofa to stop arguments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.