Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome! PUS is put upon Ste, because her poor hubby has every responsibility put upon him so Babs can maintain her horizontal position at all times!
Thank you 🤩 and poor ste. Are we on his side or is he as much of a narcissist as she is? 🤭

PUS is what we call Ste, it’s Put Upon Ste because he’s basically a house slave for da kween Babs.
She really is something isn’t she? 😳😳

Reactions: 9
it's screen-free friday for ethan, so babs has proceeded to whack him in front of a screen. for the purpose of an #ad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Gifted a new TV while so many people are ACTUALLY struggling during this pandemic.
I am actually bleeping disgusted

• Angry
Reactions: 18
If you feel the need to physically hold in the chin with your finger, surely that's the time to swap the pjs for clothes, get off the sofa and actually go on the walks you claim to.
or, y'know, at least delete "body confident" from your bio. 🙄

her "body confidence" revolves around her existing in a size 18 body - which, given the national average is a size 16 - isn't all that revolutionary. it's not body confidence if, when you go above a certain clothes size, you have to pretend that all your clothes are absolutely, definitely a size 18 - disregarding the fact that sizes differ in every shop, so it's quite obviously a blatant lie that every item of clothing she owns is exactly the same size - and purposefully concealing her chins.

she jumped on the body confidence bandwagon as a way to increase engagement, but in reality - despite revealing to her followers that she "can't stop eating" - she refuses to acknowledge that she has gained weight. if babs isn't happy with her body above a size 18, fine. i really couldn't care less. but don't pretend to promote body confidence, because it's the latest trend and will increase your follower count, when you're literally the opposite of body confidence, and promote jumpsuits on the basis that they, supposedly, make you look thinner, because that literally proves that you equate your weight with your worth. if you're gin a jump in a bandwagon that you don't believe in solely for content, at least make your content vaguely believable. ditch the "i'm posing in a specific way to make me look thinner" #ootd post bullshit, and the "hand under the chin" pose, or bleeping acknowledge that you aren't happy with your current weight, get some exercise and start eating healthily. that's a much more relatable bandwagon for babs to jump on - sharing slow cooker recipes etc - only problem is that it'd require effort, and she'd no longer have the "body confident" justification for binging on sweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have written so many replies to her Very advert in the last 10 minutes, she really has no clue who she is targeting and how these adverts make people feel!

Maybe she should donate some food to a food bank or make a donation to fair share when she recives it and instead of being paid for the advert and having a gifted TV ask that the company donate some tablets or computers to kids who are struggling to do their work this lockdown!

She has made my blood boil this afternoon.... 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
it's screen-free friday for ethan, so babs has proceeded to whack him in front of a screen. for the purpose of an #ad.
Nah this was yesterday I think judging from the over sized baby grow she’s wearing even tho she’s trying to make out it’s today
Fajita anyone?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She could have gifted that to her favourite charity - bham children’s hospital and still honoured the ad but also shown her charitable side.........hang on, what charitable side? What a smug vile monster

Reactions: 24
There are so many things wrong with that Ad, but who the duck watches tele like that 🤣 She really does treat the Babette's like the lowest of the low idiots. We all know she watches tele from her stinky Mum corner while the kids are locked in their rooms! 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm contacting Very!
How can they approve an Ad where she is living her best gifted life 12 hours after a bleeping woe is me pity party. I've had enough. Ill also be contacting the ASA

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My friend who’s a teacher had a mum claim her child needed full time school because the mum is a supermarket worker. Turns out she does 2 6 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday, is at home the whole week! People are def pushing their luck!

Another AD....we’ve had Walls, Amazon Fresh, the Wimpy kid book and now Very in the last week. She is really playing those Babettes right now. Greedy mare.
I’ve known quite a few people that have done this and I’ve tried to get me to do it. I’m lucky I can work from home and my manager knows I have children and will not ask me to go into the school. Why should I send mine in when we can all work around the one table. We have working lunches together and they enjoy it. My youngest still goes to nursery because it keeps them in routine as the first lockdown meant they struggled socially around people.
Edit to say I didn’t intend to sound like babs by saying I’m lucky. I hate working from home but if it keeps everyone safe then I’ll do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Rice Krispie cakes for da win! As Babs would say ;)

My daughter is the best/ I love triple threat/ Erin is my girl - you get the gist just anything about being a mother to a daughter, its not like she has a favourite child or anything :rolleyes:
i stumbled across this on babs' "26 of my dirty mummy secrets" post on her blog. as IF she's pretending when she tells triple threat that she's her favourite child. it's evident in literally everything she posts. what she means is that she lies to ethan, without realising that he's smart enough to know she's lying to him. poor kid.

Screenshot_20210128_222238.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
i stumbled across this on babs' "26 of my dirty mummy secrets" post on her blog. as IF she's pretending when she tells triple threat that she's her favourite child. it's evident in literally everything she posts. what she means is that she lies to ethan, without realising that he's smart enough to know she's lying to him. poor kid.

View attachment 408558
Well she can’t deny the baby wipe now it’s on her bloody blog along with a podcast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do the swipe up on the stories and watch the video of her on very
Oh. My. God
OH MY GOD

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

She can barely get those bleeping words out. What a mess.

Also, apparently her house is "her favourite place to be in the world". Well, what's all the bleeping fuss about then, Em? Lockdown is an introvert's dream! She just can't stop contradicting herself, constantly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.