Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the old TV? It won't fit in PUS's cupboard, so he will still have to make do with footy on his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the picture that she uses to try and empathise with people!! She’s smirking!!
This picture is also even more unflattering than the rest because this is a “normal” pose...no gurning, no frowning, no imbecilic facial expression and she looks awful. And as imagined, proof that the calories DO, in fact, count!

Reactions: 10
Whoever approved that video on the swipe up is as crap at their job as her! The wall behind her keeps changing colour, ie it was filmed either side of them decorating it 🙄🤦‍♀️ what a tit show!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her stories this morning were strange. Laughing about parents abandoning their children on a doorstep a day or 2 after the police launch an appeal to find a mother who abandoned her baby on a doorstep?!? I’m speechless.
If anyone dares to call her out, she'll claim it's totally unrelated because she "doesn't watch the news".

Those cookies she is making are the EASIEST thing to make. I make cookies from that lady's recipes all the time and they are so incredibly easy if you weigh things and follow the instructions properly. If babs cocks them up she will 100% have done it for engagement. You do not need to be able to bake to follow a recipe and make cookies.
aaaand the ONLY reason she's decided to bake those specific cookies is because KDIL posted about them the other day, and described them as something along the lines of "sexual" - which she'll no doubt label them as when she's eating a huge plateful of them later.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I've messaged very,its really pissed off/upset me.
I've worked front line throughout all of this,picking up extra bank shifts for a better telly and sound bar so our movie nights in with the kids were better.
She gets it sent for free.
This sort of tit really tips me over the edge 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 36
i stumbled across this on babs' "26 of my dirty mummy secrets" post on her blog. as IF she's pretending when she tells triple threat that she's her favourite child. it's evident in literally everything she posts. what she means is that she lies to ethan, without realising that he's smart enough to know she's lying to him. poor kid.

View attachment 408558
This is an example of triangulation, which is a typical trait of a narcissistic mother. It’s basically about putting yourself in between your children and playing them off against each other (as I understand it). She is a horrible human.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
What happened to the old TV? It won't fit in PUS's cupboard, so he will still have to make do with footy on his phone.
He doesn't need to now, he can just watch the scores come in on the new telly while the kids Emma watches whatever they she likes!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 408373
The face on that 😳 I bet PUS is well used to seeing that face....
because threatening to smash PUS's face in was definitely a "joke". and given the outrage that comment caused about normalising domestic violence, you'd think she'd have learnt not to plaster her aggressive "i'm gonna smash your face in" pose all over SM, but babs never learns.

View attachment 408467Well she’s managed to squeeze the ol’ wedding rings on hey 💪🏻 Looks like they could do with a clean. Can see pus slathering soap onto her finger to get her rings on whilst she proclaims how much he loves and adores her and the kids are laughing on their backs like peppa and George pig. Howling 😐
wow. those rings are seriously cutting off her blood supply. is losing a finger really worth proving a point to tattle?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've messaged them to. I think people are doing it much more now, especially in light of the last few weeks with loads travelling and being extra flashy. Hopefully it will be the the end of the influencer and I hope to god her kids take legal action when they realise how they have been exploited in a few years. There is a case in France at the moment with a child suing parents.

Oh and I'm surprised Kate Ellison has commented on the post

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
it's screen-free friday for ethan, so babs has proceeded to whack him in front of a screen. for the purpose of an #ad.
That’s just what I was thinking! Surely screen free means exactly that, get him to read or play with toys but not watch TV! Although as we know, this is all fake anyway and she will have made this ad days ago 😡

Reactions: 16
i stumbled across this on babs' "26 of my dirty mummy secrets" post on her blog. as IF she's pretending when she tells triple threat that she's her favourite child. it's evident in literally everything she posts. what she means is that she lies to ethan, without realising that he's smart enough to know she's lying to him. poor kid.

View attachment 408558
This is so incredibly damaging and hurtful. When they’re older, they’ll see all of this.
Perhaps they’ll grow up and be as stupid as she is.
I still remember, decades ago, when my mother told me she loved me but my brother was the apple of her eye. I no longer speak to her 😁

• Wow
  • Sad
I've messaged them to. I think people are doing it much more now, especially in light of the last few weeks with loads travelling and being extra flashy. Hopefully it will be the the end of the influencer and I hope to god her kids take legal action when they realise how they have been exploited in a few years. There is a case in France at the moment with a child suing parents.

Oh and I'm surprised Kate Ellison has commented on the post
What kind of thing did you put in the complaint if you don’t mind me asking. I’m just not sure how to word it x

Reactions: 7
She's baking. With actual ingredients it looks like 🤦‍♀️
duck me there'll be umpteen Stories, a grid post and next weeks YouTube video on this won't there 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
OH MY GOD

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

She can barely get those bleeping words out. What a mess.

Also, apparently her house is "her favourite place to be in the world". Well, what's all the bleeping fuss about then, Em? Lockdown is an introvert's dream! She just can't stop contradicting herself, constantly.
yet another lie, because we all know her favourite place to be in the world is disney. her "home". 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
duck me there'll be umpteen Stories, a grid post and next weeks YouTube video on this won't there 🙄
She has way more ingredients than she needs. Why has she got plain and self raising flour (both brand new), and three types of sugar?? Why are all of these basic things brand new unopened packets?

• Haha
  • Heart
Well she did promise from the pit this morning to “take us along with her”. Such amazing, ground breaking content. A grown woman who has been a parent for 10 years baking with her children! I don’t know about you guys but I am on. The. Edge. Of. My. Mummy. Corner. Sofa 🤣
Disclaimer - I too am a crap baker, like Babs, but we do easy cakes or biscuits every now and then cos the kids like it. I don’t judge her for not being keen on baking. Just judge her for being a twit who isn’t keen on any area of parenting 🤣

She has way more ingredients than she needs. Why has she got plain and self raising flour (both brand new), and three types of sugar?? Why are all of these basic things brand new unopened packets?
They all came specially for this very video. And she doesn’t know what she’s doing, but the more things you have on the counter the more professional you look, innit???!!

Reactions: 15
What kind of thing did you put in the complaint if you don’t mind me asking. I’m just not sure how to word it x
I just put that i am disappointed tin their choice gifting someone a TV at present then there are so many more deserving people. I have also mentioned that they should choose better given her disregard of covid rules, history of joking about DV and the inability to safeguard her children. May as well get it all in 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.