Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone was to give me a tele and sound bar in payment for an ad. I would take it. And id put a lot of thought and effort into a believable ad which didn't have everyone squashed on a sofa!!

Also what i wouldn't do is bw oh woe is me in the run up to posting an ad like this.

I dont begrudge people making a living - what I do begrudge is when Babs is playing the "poor me, I'm sad" when she is being given great opportunities in her job.

She could easily make a lockdown hamper with some of the stuff she buys in these vlogs and put them in a "tag a mate who needs cheering up comp" and she could pick them at random and send it. Once a month.

Then she doesn't have to pay out too much money as she's prob claimed it all back in her expenses. She'll get more followers and she will feel better about herself and also cheer someone else up. Then no one would be arsed about her awful ads.

Hope that helps Babs x 😘

*just remembered she still hasn't announced the other competition winner so this suggestion is crap! 🤦‍♀️ doh!
It’s not just a free tv, it’s also her fee, which is likely to be, as a conservative estimate, £3000 minimum. I get why brands do it, it’s far cheaper than a print or tv advert and has more effect.

I think in their situation, I would ask that the company matches what I was gifted as a donation, or I would factor myself doing this into my fee. But maybe that’s why I’m not in that position 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not sure if this question has already been asked but...who took the photo of the four of them squished on the sofa?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s such a shame that Very didn’t “trial” laptops/tablets for children and their parents who don’t have one and who are struggling with remote schooling. They could have given 5 children a laptop for the cost of the tv and god knows how many more for her fee - I still can’t believe anyone would pay her to advertise anything and would love to know how many TV’s are purchased from them as a direct result of her ad? It would have also been much better publicity for Very than using a greedy influencer.
Don’t they also get compensation when you swipe up??? 😣 absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been said, she actually made the kids getting certificates about her!
Im gobsmacked 😮
It’s babs all over. Everything. Is. About. Her.
Does anyone want to play tingo on what babs’ homeschooling present to herself will be this time? I’m going to go for a bracelet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dont get me wrong, i intend to make them too, or the cookie bars, as i love Janes patisserie account 😍😍

I actually like that shes doing it with the kids. One of my few happy memories with my mum is making a choc cake from Beko Baking Diary, but its the flaunting of the stuff on the side thats angered me too. A rough tot up of ingredients is about 12-15 quid, which for some is half a weekly shop amount. I would have much rathered her share the 'this is what im making' and then a few pics of the kids mixing etc, rather than flaunting her wealth in flour!

Probs sound irrational, oops!!
But she’s not doing it to spend time with the kids. She’s doing it for the ‘gram. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
People are dying just by going to work. People are dying even though they’ve shielding for the majority of the pandemic. People are dying even though they’ve abided by every rule and guideline. She can’t even manage sitting on her arse watching housewives without some round of applause. As a front liner when she says she WERKS it literally makes my blood boil!!! Another NHS dr from Brum (sit up Babs take notice) has died, alone, on a ventilator, after using the line to his colleagues ‘nows not the time for cowards’ it breaks my heart that he died doing his WERK and has left his heartbroken family to pick up the pieces. These people, normal people, not seeking merit or acceptance from strangers or attention. THESE PEOPLE ARE TRUE INFLUENCERS ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Don’t they also get compensation when you swipe up??? 😣 absolutely disgusting.
Mostly, not just for swiping up, but for an affiliate link, which should always be marked as an #ad, they can earn a commission from anything you then buy from the directed to website within an agreed time. Personally I don’t mind them if they’re proper marked, but I would like to know how long the link hangs around for once clicked/swiped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
People are dying just by going to work. People are dying even though they’ve shielding for the majority of the pandemic. People are dying even though they’ve abided by every rule and guideline. As a front liner when she says she WERKS it literally makes my blood boil!!! Another NHS dr from Brum (sit up Babs take notice) has died, alone, on a ventilator, after using the line to his colleagues ‘nows not the time for cowards’ it breaks my heart that he died doing his WERK and has left his heartbroken family to pick up the pieces. These people, normal people, not seeking merit or acceptance from strangers or attention. THESE PEOPLE ARE TRUE INFLUENCERS ❤
He was an amazing consultant and the love for him has shown in the go fund me that has been set up. His family and colleagues literally begged him not to come to work but as you said he put others before himself. She can’t even listen to her family when lining her own pockets and seeking adoration. They are worlds apart

Mostly not just for swiping up, but for an affiliate link, which should always be marked as an #ad, they can earn a commission from anything you then buy from the directed to website within an agreed time. Personally I don’t mind them if they’re proper marked, but I would like to know how long the link hangs around for once clicked/swiped.
30days

• Heart
Not sure if this question has already been asked but...who took the photo of the four of them squished on the sofa?
it's such a load of bullshit. anyone who follows her is fully aware of the fact taht when watching tv, her and ste always sit on separate sofas, and that she has created her "mummy corner" on the opposite side of the-tiny - room from him, because she literally shared it as "relatable" content ALL. THE. TIME. why do the babettes buy into this obviously dishonest bullshit of her and the kids and ste all sitting cuddled up on the sofa watching tv, when they KNOW she's lying. she's literally sat for a posed photo to earn herself some money, and then immediately changed back into her pyakams - which she seems to pride herself on wearing, so why not be realistic and supposedly "relatable" and wear pyjamas in the ad - waddled over to her mummy corner, snatched the remote and put on teen mom whilst scoffing chocolates from underneath l her manky blankie, whilst the kids are quickly banished or their rooms, and ste to his cupboard. why do companies work with her, when one swipe thru her content shows that the way she lives her life, and proudly plasters it all over SM, is the exact opposite of the pretense she puts on when she creates an ad?! her "brand" is literally based on washing with wet wipes, wearing the same dirty pair of unwashed pyjamas for weeks on end, exploiting her kids, ridiculing her little boy, eating unhealthily, watching tv shows aimed at teens, drinking alcohol from the early afternoon onwards, aggressively dancing and showing off all the tat she's wasted her money on. why any company would want thru product associated with her car crash of a life is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh here we bloody well go again! I wouldn’t be surprised if those kids quietly said to their teacher ‘oh no it’s ok dont give us a certificate, no really please it’s not worth it’
Bets she’s cracked open a bottle of fizz and is shouting about how amazing she is and how the teachers must ADORE her too because it’s all about her 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s babs all over. Everything. Is. About. Her.
Does anyone want to play tingo on what babs’ homeschooling present to herself will be this time? I’m going to go for a bracelet.
i'm sure she'll be rewarding herself by feasting on those mini egg cookies. the kids won't get a look in. she'll label them "sexual", and therefore "not suitable for tweens"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 408812
Love how she’s made this all about her! She’s unbelievable! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Of course they're doing well, all you need to do is home school your two kids. You’re not looking after babies, toddlers, or kids with additional needs, your job requires zero effort, you don't cook or do any DIY or go to the supermarket, you're not worried about money or having to go out and catch the deadly virus. So no biggy Babs. The kids that deserve awards are those that are putting in the effort despite all odds, despite being hungry, despite not have ten million pens, despite not having infinite Internet data or ipads coming out of their ears, despite coming from a single parents family who haven't got any time to help, or weren't teachers. Babs you achieved nothing, and your kids deserve the award for most spoilt kids going

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Here she goes again!....spending money online at Matalan....looking for another ad!!! Does she ever stop????

Reactions: 8
ASA rules are now that you have to mention you've worked with a brand, or got something gifted, for the next 12 months of posting

Which means every photo of her on one sofa and Pus on the other, every mention of netflix on TV, or sitting on her mummy Corner pit watching TV, needs to now be hastagged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's so socially inept. Boasting about her kids doing well and her doing well, how does she not see thatbthis type of behaviour makes other people feel even more tit about themselves when their kids and they themselves are struggling. Shes such a witch, I'm actually shocked she's quite so blind to her own look at me attitude will look and make others feel

i bet pretty much every child at their school has been awarded one of those certificates over the past few weeks, as a way to encourage them and keep them motivated. but ofc, when erin and ethan achieve one, it's all down to babs' teacher brilliance. just another way to justify continuing to share her homeschool routine and endless top tips from an ex-teacher, because if other mums follow her advice, maybe their kids will earn certificates too!

she's probs got ste on the case, designing some on excel, so she can sell them to parents whose kid's schools aren't handing out certificates, because she loves to make a fortune out of other people's struggles.

Reactions: 19
My 9 year old came out of her Teams meeting this morning and said “mum I got star of the week for my extra history work”. I said “amazing work, well done you” and gave her a high five.
I didn’t realise at the time but now Babs has alerted me to the fact that she got a certificate because I am so amazing! Without me and my superb home school wisdom she would be nothing. A mere year 4 like all the others, not star of the week with a special mention! I will be immediately retiring to my bed, to watch my own program and revel in my success with a Baileys and 17 bags of mini eggs.

(Actually I won’t cos husband is nights and I’m on my own, in charge of dinner, clearing up, sorting kids etc. And I don’t have any mini eggs 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.