Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 408498
I love having a massive plant blocking my view of the tv 🤦🏼‍♀️

This looks super comfy for the girl with a dodgy neck 🥴
Firstly that tv is far too big for that unit and for her hobbit house but if she got it for free she is hardly going to say no. And how can erinn or her even see the tv laying flat on their backs?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
CAE4052A-0CA8-4CB3-9635-593F58CDD99A.jpeg

Tingo! (Not mine!) Here is the ad. So bloody predictable. Boo hoo horrible trolls...engagement increases...ad time!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
View attachment 408498
I love having a massive plant blocking my view of the tv 🤦🏼‍♀️

This looks super comfy for the girl with a dodgy neck 🥴
That's what I thought - actually laughed out loud at them being flat on their backs looking straight up at the ceiling.

On a serious note though, this ad has honestly made me feel sick. The awful manipulation of "I'm having such a tough time, are you all having a tough time, I love you all so much" to "LOOK AT THE GREAT TV I GOT SENT FOR FREE! YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE FOR FREE LIKE ME, YOU'LL HAVE TO BUY ONE! UNLUCKY BAB!"

No wonder she's feeling anxious. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So have they just got a brand new massive telly #gifted for an #AD? So greedy! Why not say, no thanks we’re sorted for a telly, I don’t need this advert?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Free food last week and now a free TV this week. Yeah Babs, your life is so tough at the moment and you're so relatable...!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
View attachment 408505
Tingo! (Not mine!) Here is the ad. So bloody predictable. Boo hoo horrible trolls...engagement increases...ad time!!
She’s also acting, again, like they’re doing it today but we know it’s pre-recorded. Did you learn nothing from Fajitagate Babs?!?! Honesty and transparency is what people admire. Not trickery, greed and generally being a twit 🙄🤬

Reactions: 20
That's what I thought - actually laughed out loud at them being flat on their backs looking straight up at the ceiling.

On a serious note though, this ad has honestly made me feel sick. The awful manipulation of "I'm having such a tough time, are you all having a tough time, I love you all so much" to "LOOK AT THE GREAT TV I GOT SENT FOR FREE! YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE FOR FREE LIKE ME, YOU'LL HAVE TO BUY ONE! UNLUCKY BAB!"

Yep, exactly 🙌🏼 She’s such an hole. A manipulative cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahh maaa gaaad!
I. am. shooketh.to. my. very. core.

As a reward for the winning thread title I will now treat myself to cake,multiple hot cocks and wont change my pyjamas till Monday:p
I’m new. I bought her book when it came out. What a massive pile of 💩. I still haven’t worked out what PUS is but I’m excited to find out. Well not too excited, I mean..I don’t want to get too sweaty and have to change out of yesterday’s pyjamas 😆🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s also acting, again, like they’re doing it today but we know it’s pre-recorded. Did you learn nothing from Fajitagate Babs?!?! Honesty and transparency is what people admire. Not trickery, greed and generally being a twit 🙄🤬
Oh fajitagate! Posting an ad saying they were eating fajitas at home, but then getting caught out on someone else’s stories strolling into Disneyland Paris 😂😂😂 Don’t mind me, just reminiscing 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Emma the gender neutrality warrior strikes again by the way - "obviously" Stephen loves the sports features on the new telly.

What's obvious about it?

Hurr durr man love sport 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m new. I bought her book when it came out. What a massive pile of 💩. I still haven’t worked out what PUS is but I’m excited to find out. Well not too excited, I mean..I don’t want to get too sweaty and have to change out of yesterday’s pyjamas 😆🤷🏻‍♀️
Welcome! PUS is put upon Ste, because her poor hubby has every responsibility put upon him so Babs can maintain her horizontal position at all times!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is there anything more boring than hearing about other people's dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
PUS is what we call Ste, it’s Put Upon Ste because he’s basically a house slave for da kween Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My friend who’s a teacher had a mum claim her child needed full time school because the mum is a supermarket worker. Turns out she does 2 6 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday, is at home the whole week! People are def pushing their luck!

Another AD....we’ve had Walls, Amazon Fresh, the Wimpy kid book and now Very in the last week. She is really playing those Babettes right now. Greedy mare.
Omg Bastards aren’t they. That mom sounds like she may be friends with Emma.

• Haha
I hope this tips many more Babettes over the edge. Woe is me with the pandemic but still coining it in with free home accessories (the pics for gallery wall), free food courtesy of walls & Amazon & now a bleeping massive tv. All the comments on her grid post ad are largely from other influencers. Twats

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Firstly a big squish @chipstick ....I'm so sorry you are having a rough time. I truly hope things become brighter for you soon.

I hate the way these companies send expensive freebies to people like Babs who just don't deserve it. Why not a keyword or a care home and let them write a review.

I've muted a few people in real life on SM who feel the need to boast about what they've been buying when I have other friends who are struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is the picture that she uses to try and empathise with people!! She’s smirking!!
it's her smug"i'm so lucky, i can werk from home, and i have food and money and i'm safe" face, which she just cannot conceal, even when asking other people how they're coping, because she literally doesn't give a duck. it's all for engagement. and that grinning face reveals just how much she values engagement over the struggles of her supposed "friends". 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.